RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Re: Darlene, from

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Darlene,

I hope your feeling better.. you have not had a very good summer. hopefully the better is coming.

many hugs and blessings

Hi,I hope by now your flare-up has past. You have to purchase a "circuit breaker". i don't know what it's called in the states. What it does is, it protects the computer and other "big" appliances from burning up the motor when there is an electric storm or breakdown. You probably can get it at Office Depot or any computer electric store. Moish

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: mosaicgirl1 (AT) yahoo (DOT) comDate: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 01:34:22 +0000Subject: Re: Update on Darlene

Darlene,Sorry to hear about your puter. That really sucks. Sorry to hear aboutyour flare. Hope it ends soon.Take care of yourself.Terri G.>> Hello all........> Wanted to let you all know why I have not been on --- after my lastupdate.> About 8 or 9 days ago, we had a power outage and I was working on mycomputer when it happened. You guessed it -- it damaged my computer. Itried> everything to fix it without having to reformat the disc andall............I spent two full days trying different things - to noavail - and then spent 3 days backing up stuff on my computer. FINALLY,yesterday, I jumped in and reformated my disk and am now in the processof trying to put files and programs and etc back on. I did lose a fewthings, but most of my important files are there. Not sure yet about myAddress Book and Favorites........(have not checked them yet). Butwanted you to know that I am ok -- just in the middle of a slightflareup, but I can deal with that.>> I will be checking in each day several times but will not be on herefulltime until I get all my files loaded back on.>> I have missed you all and I do apologize for not being here........Itreally has been a horrible summer for me, but hey.............I am alive!!!!>> To all those needing prayers, I send well wishes -------and for thebirthday people, I hope you had a wonderful, pain-free day.............>> To my co-owner, Tracie,--------sorry for not being here for you andhelping. I promise to do much better as I have been scolding myself ! toour Moderators, THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE! These ladies a

re allwonderful and we are sooooo glad to have them. Also, WELCOME back, Rose!Missed you.>> Talk to you all soon.> Hugs,> Darlene> NS Co-Owner/Moderator>

Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces. It's easy! Try it!

Looking for spoilers and reviews on the new TV season? Get AOL's ultimate guide to fall TV.