RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: liver sarc

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Moish,

Liver sarc can cause some water retention--- and the inflamation in the joints and ligaments are part of sarcoidosis--- not usually caused by the liver issue. It's just part of the overall systemic inflammation.

My experience has been that when I'm retaining fluid-- I'm dehydrated. Our body is telling us that it thinks we aren't going to get enough fluids in-- so it's going to save some of what we do drink -- in bad places.

Seriously, you should be drinking at least 2/3 of a gallon of water daily, that's about 5 Liters for those of you that aren't on US measures-- and the first few days, you'll not only blow up with extra fluid in your hands and feet, but as soon as your body sees that you aren't depriving it of water, then you start peeing. Within a day or two after the great pees, your urine should be virtually clear, or very, very pale yellow.

You will also find that the inflammation in those joints and ligaments and muscles is so much better! The joints should "float" in synovial fluid, but if you aren't getting enough fluids-- you get the compression and toxic effect of the fluid--as it's not getting flushed out and replaced with the right electroylytes to keep it balanced.

How are your Liver enzymes--- do your docs order LFT's? (Liver Function Tests). This could tell us alot about what is going on -- as there are certain signals (High Alkaline Phosphatate) levels are significant for sarc involvement, but it can also be high if you are dehydrated. Remember, summer requires even more deligence in hydration than even winter--so drink up-- get the Milk Thistle, (or order LivaTone online) and help that liver to detox.

Blessings,

Tracie

NS Co-owner/moderator

liver sarc

Does anyone know if liver sarc can cuse swelling in the joints or limbs? Can it cause water to be retained in the body? Voiced Pomy

Discover the new Windows Vista Learn more!

Guest guest

Rarely do we get problems with jaundice. When our urine is clear or very pale yellow, it's a good sign that we are getting enough fluids and that our kidneys and liver are doing well. When the urine gets darker- this means that we may be a bit short on our fluids-- so your urine is more concentrated. Unless it is painful to urinate (burning) or just a tiny amount of urine-- that's when it's time to get concerned. If drinking extra fluids doesn't get you right back on track, then especially if there is any pain-- get in and make sure you don't have an urinary tract infection.

I'll have to reread up on the adrenal insufficiency and see how Schwarzbein addresses it. I doubt that the cause of your leg edema is being caused by liver problems, it is more likely that your heart and lungs aren't working well enough to keep all the systems flowing and clearing the way they should.

Talk with the endo and be careful not to self-diagnosis here-- With sarc the lymphatic system is invovled alot of the time-- and that alone can cause the swelling in the legs. Maybe the endo will order you some lymphatic massage therapy-- and get those fluids laying in the legs back up towards the abdomen where they can be assimilated and cleared.

You may want to increase your Vit C intake, as that too acts as an excellant direurtic. Even a slice of lemon added to your water helps!

Take care,

Tracie

NS Co-owner/moderator

Liver Sarc> To: Neurosarcoidosis@ yahoogroups. comFrom> MIME-Version: 1.0> Content-Type: text/plain;

charset=us-ascii> Message-ID:> <108708.55701. qm (AT) web32906 (DOT) mail.mud. yahoo.com>> > I am wondering if this is happening to me? I either pee all> the time and it is very pale to clear. Or I pee very seldom> and the pee is golden? I have been retaining water in my> legs and also have marks left from my socks even though I> cut them.I have been keeping my legs up as muc as possible> and it definitely helps. But with liver problems isn't> there jaundice?> I will ask my endo tomorrow when I see her.