RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

RE: Re: you look good /anna from pomy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,

I read a different book, i don't remember the name but it was written by an actress , I think Duffy. I'll try to get this book after the holidays, so it won't get lost in the mail.

Thanxs, happy holidays

Pomy

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: annabanana60546@...Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 07:14:14 -0800Subject: Re: you look good

dear Pomy, Two years ago at this time I experienced the same thing, but you look so good???? Have you read Gilbert Barrs Me and Sarcoidosis? I had been reading that book (for the 5th time) and the first thing I read after the comments. The title of the next chapter but you look so good! It woke me up to problem of telling family and so this chapter helped! I have a second book if you can't get to the book store, I could mail it to you? But it sure helped my family to have a better understanding of how we feel! Keep me posted, Anne p.s. Gilbert Barr is known to many in our group. Add maps and directions to your party Show them the way!