RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Tramadol ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Shirley, it's so good to see you post! I love that you're still out there obviously keeping tabs on all of us. I do hope that you are well, and you know what wonderful loving support you were for Steve. I'm so glad you were able to take action against Steve's caregiver. No one-- should have to deal with being abused by caregivers.

Love to you,

Tracie

NS Co-owner/moderator

Tramadol ?To: "NS" <neurosarcoidosis@ yahoogroups. com>Date: Sunday, October 19, 2008, 9:53 AM

Thanks for all the info on Tramadol, my question is does it make any difference if it's Tramadol HCL, I looked up Tramadol and saw that it is like Ultram, I thought Ultram was NSAID? But Tramadol HCL comes up separate from ultram. I think I'm losing it, I read like 3 different files on Tramadol and I'm not any closer to my answer. I have 3 weeks until my next

Remicade infusion, and it's going to be a long 3 weeks.

I did take the Tramadol, the Rx said start with 1/2, so that was 25mgs, It was at night and I really didn't notice much relief, so

I took my other drugs and went to bed, I did fall asleep faster, but now this am, have the numb pain, know what I mean?

Thanks for the input it's nice to know, I wonder if it would work with Vicoden?

Anyway, I hope you all are having the wonderful Fall we are having here, the colors are beautiful!

Blessings,

Marla

-- ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

Guest guest

Marla, Tramadol is generic(and a lot less expensive) Ultram. Ultram combined with acetaminophin is Ultrex, i believe(?). That combo also works really well but why not buy both generic and combine it yourself....that's what I do. And don't forget to take your milk thistle with all these pain meds as they do accumulate in the liver. My script originally read 1-2 tramadol every 4-6 hrs. My dose over the years has settled at 2 every 5-6 hrs. I do use a narcotic pain pill for break-through pain. I take that in addition to the tramadol. Don't take anything additional without your doctor ok-ing it. He knows your individual case the best. 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).Subject: Tramadol ?To: "NS" <neurosarcoidosis >Date: Sunday, October 19, 2008, 4:53 PM

Thanks for all the info on Tramadol, my question is does it make any difference if it's Tramadol HCL, I looked up Tramadol and saw that it is like Ultram, I thought Ultram was NSAID? But Tramadol HCL comes up separate from ultram.

I think I'm losing it, I read like 3 different files on Tramadol and I'm not any closer to my answer. I have 3 weeks until my next Remicade infusion, and it's going to be a long 3 weeks.

I did take the Tramadol, the Rx said start with 1/2, so that was 25mgs, It was at night and I really didn't notice much relief, soI took my other drugs and went to bed, I did fall asleep faster, but now this am, have the numb pain, know what I mean?

Thanks for the input it's nice to know, I wonder if it would work with Vicoden? Anyway, I hope you all are having the wonderful Fall we are having here, the colors are beautiful! Blessings,

Marla --

Guest guest

, Thank you for the info. I really appreciate it, so far I've only tried it once, he has it prescribed to use as needed, I didn't see any big effect, however I was going to bed, sot Tramadol along with my other meds made it easier to go to sleep, and I didn't wake up in pain, which is do.

I wish a pain free day for you, and many Blessings, Marla

Marla, Tramadol is generic(and a lot less expensive) Ultram. Ultram combined with acetaminophin is Ultrex, i believe(?). That combo also works really well but why not buy both generic and combine it yourself....that's what I do. And don't forget to take your milk thistle with all these pain meds as they do accumulate in the liver. My script originally read 1-2 tramadol every 4-6 hrs. My dose over the years has settled at 2 every 5-6 hrs. I do use a narcotic pain pill for break-through pain. I take that in addition to the tramadol. Don't take anything additional without your doctor ok-ing it. He knows your individual case the best.

29:11, For I know the plans I have for you, " declares the Lord, " plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope

and a future. " If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself " ( 16:24 NIV).

Subject: Tramadol ?To: " NS " <neurosarcoidosis >Date: Sunday, October 19, 2008, 4:53 PM

Thanks for all the info on Tramadol, my question is does it make any difference if it's Tramadol HCL, I looked up Tramadol and saw that it is like Ultram, I thought Ultram was NSAID? But Tramadol HCL comes up separate from ultram.

I think I'm losing it, I read like 3 different files on Tramadol and I'm not any closer to my answer. I have 3 weeks until my next Remicade infusion, and it's going to be a long 3 weeks.

I did take the Tramadol, the Rx said start with 1/2, so that was 25mgs, It was at night and I really didn't notice much relief, soI took my other drugs and went to bed, I did fall asleep faster, but now this am, have the numb pain, know what I mean?

Thanks for the input it's nice to know, I wonder if it would work with Vicoden? Anyway, I hope you all are having the wonderful Fall we are having here, the colors are beautiful! Blessings,

Marla --