RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

RE: liver sarc/

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,

There is jaundice if yoyu have hepatitus. With sarc, you don't turn yellow, at least in my experience.

What did your endo say?

Moisha

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: annabanana60546@...Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 18:13:32 -0700Subject: liver sarc

Tracie and Moisha> I am wondering if this is happening to me? I either pee all> the time and it is very pale to clear. Or I pee very seldom> and the pee is golden? I have been retaining water in my> legs and also have marks left from my socks even though I> cut them.I have been keeping my legs up as muc as possible> and it definitely helps. But with liver problems isn't> there jaundice?> I will ask my endo tomorrow when I see her.> From: MAILER-DAEMON (AT) yahoo (DOT) com <MAILER-DAEMON (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>> Subject: failure notice> To: annabanana60546 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> Date: Tuesday, October 7, 2008, 7:59 PM> Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.> I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to> the following addresses.> This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it> didn't work out.> > <Neurosarcoidosis From>:> Sorry, I couldn't find any host named> yahoogroups.comFrom. (#5.1.2)> > --- Below this line is a copy of the message.> > Return-Path: <annabanana60546 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>> Received: (qmail 56372 invoked by uid 60001); 8 Oct 2008> 00:59:28 -0000> DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;> s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;> > h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID;> > b=S8b5P1RWjB3wvkiOPDAg+bVQ91toCbWAWz7FoLk4QcgNBL+AFhuheEOzIYsitfSGCquTdmy7BnCMBfnf7wlq1oC/LPnYKmEISuJFqMNIgYhton2pOw9wGiqZcCWCsqKfnmhzJc8yMAZSVGaPEpZSkUr9NYYKUgu+mt8hFmTHu2Y=;> X-YMail-OSG:> rjqoUFMVM1nPSL9RJewOpnS2G1.dHE8I3Nz6SAINCfUEDcAWWTm5m4WK8D6bjwN1T7KrVy70_7vNBUN_gnv8PTLgR4KDOqTJlRNoMg7AvyvSEM9VSqnfNEZ_kgvynB2kifYXqMUcibrXM494ZXEhybkDDZM8kgSE0uUGoyI2NX7qus4-> Received: from [205.188.116.8] by> web32906.mail.mud.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 07 Oct 2008> 17:59:28 PDT> X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.218.2> Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 17:59:28 -0700 (PDT)> From: Anne Schmidt <annabanana60546 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>> Reply-To: annabanana60546 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> Subject: Liver Sarc> To: Neurosarcoidosis From> MIME-Version: 1.0> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii> Message-ID:> <108708.55701.qm (AT) web32906 (DOT) mail.mud.yahoo.com>> > I am wondering if this is happening to me? I either pee all> the time and it is very pale to clear. Or I pee very seldom> and the pee is golden? I have been retaining water in my> legs and also have marks left from my socks even though I> cut them.I have been keeping my legs up as muc as possible> and it definitely helps. But with liver problems isn't> there jaundice?> I will ask my endo tomorrow when I see her. Explore the seven wonders of the world Learn more!