RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: FROZEN & TORN, from

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I know you feel overwhelmed and that is natural, but plz don't go to long without any sort of treatment. I went 10 years being mis-dxd and it progressed till it was all through me and have permenent damage because of. No one wants to take pills everyday but with this illness it is a must at somepoint.

it is a serious illness and does kill, I hate to seem morbid but look at the many we see dying from it. And in my opinion steriods is not the way to go. now take that with a grain of salt. because all is different but you end up on chemo drugs anyway when they find out the steriods is not working and you already have damamge from the roids than. Than cytoxan, methotrexate, imuran, ect has there own damage they do. But you must weight the risks to the benifits.

but until you decide remember to rest and take care of yourself.

many hugs and blessings and a pain free day

In a message dated 10/28/08 11:36:36 Eastern Daylight Time, dresseljamie writes:

Hi folks....thanks for the warm welcome.....i'm feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment....i thought i had a handle of this, reading everything i could get my hands on.....thinking if i just don't take any meds and find something holistic/homeopathic that i will be fine....now i'm realizing that it may not be possible to approach this this way i'd like to....which has left me frozen....like i dont want to do anything....like a denial....like if i dont do anything, it will just go away.......and then the fear sets in.....if i dont do anything, this thing is gonna eat me alive.....leaving my 3 babies alone.....i'm torn.....I wheeze everyday....the pain in my ankles, knees & hips is bad....sometimes i have to use a cane to walk.....then i choke down some Ibuprofen.....it helps....but what about those lymph nodes?....those grainy buggers on them....what are they doing?....what do i do next?....the pulmonary dr. is trying to get a PET scan approved....my internist hasn't officially diagnosed anything....but i know....i know what my body is doing.....he has said that sarcoid word....and talked about slitting my throat....invading my body with scopes....now what....waiting to thaw.....jamie