RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Tracie update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

As you all know, I've been fighting a respiratory infection for the last month. I'm much better, but still not back to my "previous" level of exhaustion. Man do we take for granted that even our feeling lousy can be a step up from where we could be...

I apologize that I'm not able to be here for all of you, it's just too much right now, so I'm lurking, reading about all the joys and celebrations that so many of you are being gifted with right now--- my congratulations to the new grandma's, , I'm so proud of you-- keep your head in the text books, and keep on keeping on-- it's wonderful to see you setting goals and doing the work necessary to achieve. I know that you have a special trip coming up-- enjoy!

My son is finally in the stages of moving out-- he started paying rent on a mobile home down in Paradise as of the 1st of Sept, and last night we took over a few things to his place. He's off deer hunting this weekend, so we may finish getting him moved tomorrow night. I'm so looking forward to having our home become ours, and though I'll miss him-- it's been time for him to move on for quite a while, and so this is a good thing.

I know Marla is not feeling all that well, and Debbie is helping pick up the slack, it's appreciated guys. Rose-- what's up lady? How are you doing? I read Darlene's update-- and I know that all the challenges keep coming up-- so just appreciate those good days!

I'll keep forwarding the articles I find helpful-- and I do hope that you all will read them, save the ones that make sense to you, print them out-- get the sleep studies done and make sure you're not dealing with sleep apnea-- all that extra weight we put on from steroids seem to make us very prone to this issue, then add the constant pain and fevers, and secondary depression that lack of sleep brings on (along with the added pain cycle created from the increased inflammation and seratonin- norephinephrine levels getting screwed up) and hmmm-- is this a problem???

I have discovered that Melatonin (I take 10mg at night) helps tremendously--- especially if I follow the instructions and get up and get a few minutes of daylight coming into the house-- so that it doesn't leave me feeling hung over all day-- without the brainfog that the sleeping pills induced.

Anyway, that's about all my brain can do tonight-- and this is probably so disjointed-- but hey- if I felt like caring-- I would.

-- how are you? how about an update guys-- it's time to check in.

Blessings,

Tracie

NS Co-owner/moderator