Guest guest

Getting there....I'm so glad I joined this group....that tiny glimmer

of sunshine is starting my thaw......I am reading up on the MSM

Mineral....powder versus capsules?....looks like a really good thing

to have around....take it daily?....how often?....what dosage?....will

it help this knot I have in the back of my throat?....constant post-

nasal drip *blech*.....

phew! I can feel my toes now ;)

P.S. Thanx to all those who replied, you're making a difference!!!!

Guest guest

, I use the MSM Powder. I started with a tsp in 1/2 cup of water, and have worked up to using it several times a day at 1tbsp per 1/4 cup. IT truly cuts the bone and muscle pain and keeps me off the pain meds. It will not interact with any of your other meds-- so no worry-- it is a NATURAL mineral-- and so very important.

Now, for that constant post nasal drip-- Sinus Rinse by McNeil Med. It's normal saline and you can use it daily. I do a full 8oz wash in each sinus nightly so that the cpap and oxygen don't totally dry out and compact the sinuses-- it too is wonderful. Gross, but wonderful-- at least we can breath!!

As far as the MSM -- don't waste the money on the MSM Condritin-- you don't need the condritin, it doesn't do anything.

Now, breath in, breath out, and repeat-- often.

Take care,

Tracie

DEFROST MODE

Getting there....I'm so glad I joined this group....that tiny glimmer of sunshine is starting my thaw......I am reading up on the MSM Mineral....powder versus capsules?... .looks like a really good thing to have around....take it daily?....how often?....what dosage?....will it help this knot I have in the back of my throat?....constant post-nasal drip *blech*.....phew! I can feel my toes now ;)P.S. Thanx to all those who replied, you're making a difference!! !!

Guest guest

Tracie

You told that the chordroitin doesn't work. Is that just with the MSN? I take the glucosamine/chondroitin with MSN for my knees as prescribed by my Doctor. I think it is wonderful. I was able to cut down on the synvis shots to one set a year instead of one every 6 months.

So is it just with the MSN alone?

Jackie

DEFROST MODE

Getting there....I'm so glad I joined this group....that tiny glimmer of sunshine is starting my thaw......I am reading up on the MSM Mineral....powder versus capsules?... .looks like a really good thing to have around....take it daily?....how often?....what dosage?....will it help this knot I have in the back of my throat?....constant post-nasal drip *blech*.....phew! I can feel my toes now ;)P.S. Thanx to all those who replied, you're making a difference!! !!