RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

New Social Security Disability Statement

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have great news! The new Social Security Disability statements for next year's increase are being mailed out. I received mine recently and was very happy with the increase of 5.8%! And to top it off, no increase in medicare payment!

With today's economy an increase of this sort is extremely generous. Most people are getting laid off and downsized. So let us give thanks and be grateful for this benefit.

We often deal with so much disappointing news from our poor health to world relations this is a good change of pace.

So let us be grateful and give thanks! :-)

Brother :-)Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

Guest guest

Very well put. I got mine also and was extremely pleased.

Jackie

New Social Security Disability Statement

I have great news! The new Social Security Disability statements for next year's increase are being mailed out. I received mine recently and was very happy with the increase of 5.8%! And to top it off, no increase in medicare payment!

With today's economy an increase of this sort is extremely generous. Most people are getting laid off and downsized. So let us give thanks and be grateful for this benefit.

We often deal with so much disappointing news from our poor health to world relations this is a good change of pace.

So let us be grateful and give thanks! :-)

Brother :-)

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.