RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

appology

Rate this topic

Guest guest

you know I think I'm having some real brain fog. I read every message and totallty missed all the wonderful responses.

I went to the messages and put in remicade and it was wonderful.

Now one more question how do I reach the archives, is that what the links mean.

Well I"m going to have a wonderful week. Got tickets for the Transiberian Orchestra. We went last year. had the time of my life. In addinition to their beutiful music, their light show was beong description.

For three hours I felt no pain.

Now next week we will go to see Arlo Guthrie, I decided that I was going to save money for seeing a concert.

I love music and it really puts my mind back on track,

When I was a little girl growing up in chicago, we had a group of gypsies who would camp near were he lived.

He had to watch me like a hawck because I would sneak out at night and sit around their fire and listen to the wonderful music and watch them do their wonder dances to the musix My grampa would try to scare the living daylights out of me but it never scrared me enough to not sneak out.

When he would find hat I was missing he would come down and get me and then threaten me buy while he was doing that I would tell him how great his cigars smelled so good. Everyone else hated them and they would complain when he smoked one. They were called Dego Ropes and they really did stink.

Now please tell me how I get to the archives. I looked in links and it seemed like Iwas to small to be the archives.

Love and hugs to all

Judy in Pa

Guest guest

Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesJudy, the ARCHIVES are the old messages-- that is where you searched for the Remicade info.

I totally get it about the brain fog-- and I'm going from feeling great to being cranky as hell, so please understand, even all of us mods get overwhelmed some days. Hmm, I think too it's the brain part of sarc... Can I get off this train...

The LINKS have some great articles and site references that I've highlighted over the years, but I have to admit, I'm terrible about adding them to the links-- and so Darlene generally goes thru the messages and pulls them out as she is gleaning all the old messages that where just one line answers or acknowledgements for birthdays, etc. With more that 1000 messages each month, this is one task that I'm glad she's doing!

Take care,

Tracie

appology

you know I think I'm having some real brain fog. I read every message and totallty missed all the wonderful responses.

I went to the messages and put in remicade and it was wonderful.

Now one more question how do I reach the archives, is that what the links mean.

Well I"m going to have a wonderful week. Got tickets for the Transiberian Orchestra. We went last year. had the time of my life. In addinition to their beutiful music, their light show was beong description.

For three hours I felt no pain.

Now next week we will go to see Arlo Guthrie, I decided that I was going to save money for seeing a concert.

I love music and it really puts my mind back on track,

When I was a little girl growing up in chicago, we had a group of gypsies who would camp near were he lived.

He had to watch me like a hawck because I would sneak out at night and sit around their fire and listen to the wonderful music and watch them do their wonder dances to the musix My grampa would try to scare the living daylights out of me but it never scrared me enough to not sneak out.

When he would find hat I was missing he would come down and get me and then threaten me buy while he was doing that I would tell him how great his cigars smelled so good. Everyone else hated them and they would complain when he smoked one. They were called Dego Ropes and they really did stink.

Now please tell me how I get to the archives. I looked in links and it seemed like Iwas to small to be the archives.

Love and hugs to all

Judy in Pa