RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: you look good

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am so sorry you have to go through this. I had the same problem with a family member. She still does not believe I am sick even though I am in a wheel chair. Yeah like I am faking it. And worst it is my sister.

I pray for you to have patients with those who just don't understand and don't even try. You have a pain free night and sleep well tonight.

Jackie

you look good

Pomy,There is a book written by a girl who has MS - called --- InNeurosarcoidosis , Moish Pomeranc wrote:>>> Hi to all,>> I hope everyone is feeling aswell as can be.>> I have to get this off of my chest, because it's weighing heavy on me.I know this has been discussed many times by all the members, but I haveto do it. Someone who is close to me said, you're not sick, you lookgood and well! That person does not know hwo I fall asllep. It takes mea long time until I find the correct position where my ankles and kneeswon't hrt. The times I wake up because my fingers are stiff and I haveto pry them opem. Or the worst part, the pain I feel in my leg bonesthat brings me to tears and have to wait until it passes.>> I know that you are the only ones who understand this!> Pomy>>> __________________________________________________________> Explore the seven wonders of the world>http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=7+wonders+world & mkt=en-US & form=QBRE>

Guest guest

Thanks,

I guess we have to bypass the comments, but it's difficult. Maybe the answer is, if someone says that "you look good, we should say "that you don't"!

pomy

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: shadowme810@...Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 17:48:52 -0600Subject: Re: you look good

I am so sorry you have to go through this. I had the same problem with a family member. She still does not believe I am sick even though I am in a wheel chair. Yeah like I am faking it. And worst it is my sister.

I pray for you to have patients with those who just don't understand and don't even try. You have a pain free night and sleep well tonight.

Jackie

you look good

Pomy,There is a book written by a girl who has MS - called --- InNeurosarcoidosis , Moish Pomeranc wrote:>>> Hi to all,>> I hope everyone is feeling aswell as can be.>> I have to get this off of my chest, because it's weighing heavy on me.I know this has been discussed many times by all the members, but I haveto do it. Someone who is close to me said, you're not sick, you lookgood and well! That person does not know hwo I fall asllep. It takes mea long time until I find the correct position where my ankles and kneeswon't hrt. The times I wake up because my fingers are stiff and I haveto pry them opem. Or the worst part, the pain I feel in my leg bonesthat brings me to tears and have to wait until it passes.>> I know that you are the only ones who understand this!> Pomy>>> __________________________________________________________> Explore the seven wonders of the world>http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=7+wonders+world & mkt=en-US & form=QBRE>

Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger  Get it now!

Guest guest

wonderful answer.

Jackie

you look good

Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger Get it now!

Guest guest

dear Pomy, Two years ago at this time I experienced the same thing, but you look

so good???? Have you read Gilbert Barrs Me and Sarcoidosis? I had been reading

that book (for the 5th time) and the first thing I read after the comments. The

title of the next chapter but you look so good! It woke me up to problem of

telling family and so this chapter helped! I have a second book if you can't get

to the book store, I could mail it to you? But it sure helped my family to have

a better understanding of how we feel! Keep me posted, Anne p.s. Gilbert Barr

is known to many in our group.

Guest guest

Pomy,I am behind once again in emails, but I just want to say, I use a heated blanket on high when I go to bed, plus a heated throw that I wrap around my feet and knees and hips, my husbands sometimes complains that it's just too hot, I asked if he wanted heat or me lying there crying over the pain, he hasn't said anything since.

And I know how you feel about the wheel chair too. the other day my husband and I took my Mom to the airport (one reason I am behind, didn't want to be on the computer while she was here) anyway, my husband had to push me through the airport, no way I can walk that far, I can only do short distance. then we went to a furniture store and again I couldn't walk so did the wheel chair, when we got back in the car, he said that people were looking at me like I was faking, because I would get out of the wheel chair to sit on the furniture, People just don't get!!! If I go somewhere without my make up, then they ask if I'm having a bad day?? but I'm not like that, I like to look good, it helps me feel better, but then they don't get it!

I can so relate to you, and know it's not you, it' THEM!! God Bless, Marla 2008/12/10 Moish Pomeranc

Thanks,

I guess we have to bypass the comments, but it's difficult. Maybe the answer is, if someone says that " you look good, we should say " that you don't " !

pomy

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: shadowme810@...Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 17:48:52 -0600

Subject: Re: you look good

Jackie

you look good

Pomy,There is a book written by a girl who has MS - called --- InNeurosarcoidosis , Moish Pomeranc wrote:>>> Hi to all,>

> I hope everyone is feeling aswell as can be.>> I have to get this off of my chest, because it's weighing heavy on me.I know this has been discussed many times by all the members, but I haveto do it. Someone who is close to me said, you're not sick, you look

good and well! That person does not know hwo I fall asllep. It takes mea long time until I find the correct position where my ankles and kneeswon't hrt. The times I wake up because my fingers are stiff and I have

to pry them opem. Or the worst part, the pain I feel in my leg bonesthat brings me to tears and have to wait until it passes.>> I know that you are the only ones who understand this!> Pomy>

>> __________________________________________________________> Explore the seven wonders of the world>http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=7+wonders+world & mkt=en-US & form=QBRE

>

Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger Get it now!

-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer@...www.marykay.com/mbramer

May the Lord bless you and keep you,May the Lord make his face to shine uponYou,And be gracious to you;May the Lord lift up his favor upon you and give you his peace.(Numbers 6:24-26)