RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

RE: Reply to

Rate this topic

Guest guest

If what you say is true? Then I apology to you. OOO I was

airborne. 325 jumps. Airborne Recon/Scout/sniper.

Greg Krumme

I was really pissed off when I found out that the Army had 'put' me in

Aviation, when the recruiter promised me that I could/ would get

anything I wanted. Until a few smart NCO's corrected my thinking. I

was informed that the lowest IQ people were sent to Infantry, and the

2nd lowest IQ people were sent to MP school... although I always

admired the Infantry and tried to go Airborne twice.

To be fair, I have made the same mistake as you in shooting my mouth

off before hearing the whole, complete story, and have always lived to

regret it.

I contacted Sharon where she lived in St. Paris, OH, and she told

me that she was being kicked out of 'her' house soon by her

'ex-husband' whom she 'said' she was divorced from... but that turned

out to be the first lie as she was still legally married. Then she

sent me a " picture of herself " that turned out to be 7 years old.

She mis-stated her health problems and claimed that she could keep the

house with no problem. Since she has been married to me in the last

4 years she has lied and stolid from me often, and has charged plenty

of trash that she didn't even need and lied about that many times

amounting to thousands of dollars. I am still paying off her debt

from last Christmas [about $3K] and she found a way to sneak another

charge card in run up another $1000 that I just found out a week ago!!

Hello, hero, am I getting thru to you, yet??

She has plenty of energy to go shopping when ever she wants and

stay upstairs sewing more clothes that she never wears, but she will

NOT clean up the house where SHE messes it up -- up to the ceiling!

And if you want the local pastor's opinion about Sharon, I can furnish

that too!

Tell you what-- I will PAY YOU TO TAKE HER INTO YOUR HOUSE and maybe

you can teach her how to act. Please come and get her and see what an

'angel' she is...butyou better have lots of money to give her, because

she is very fussy and spoiled-- an only child... lol.

I have full coverage Ins from Chrysler and they have spent plenty

for her $30K power chair and every other item... and that's OK. She

also gets CHAMPVA because of my service.. and that is OK too, of

course. There never was any love in the house since she got her and

she hates the bible. But that is her choice! I am just bone tired of

the lying and stealing.

Now, do you still feel so arrogant and almighty?

Tom

tschuckman@...

G. Schuckman

Heli-gunner Tom. http://heli-gunnertom.blogspot.com/

" Life is a Vapor " - 4:14

Guest guest

Sounds like you could both use some counselling. And as Greg says, I too would apologize if your side of the story is totally true. As we both know, your perspective and reality is going to be different from Sharon's perspective and reality.

Tom, sadly, we all get the "you're lazy, fat, hypochondriac, you're wanting attention and just to be taken care of"-- from both family and our doctors. So, naturally, we are extremely defensive and offended when we are attacked. This is a SERIOUS illness that has taken so much from those of us that are in the 5% sarcoidosis sect. Sooner than should be, many of us on this site will have an early death, and may be truly confined to bed and wheelchairs as the progression of this disease takes away more and more.

Most of the members here are people who would gladly give their everything to be able to do what we did-- professionally and in their relationships. We are also pretty much faceless to the other members of the group, but the pain we feel is totally real. and it's not localized, it's the whole body-- and many times our spirit has been squashed by illness and insensitivity to what is going on.

We can choose to be real with our pain, and we know that there are some people out there who want to milk the system. They, as you know, are the few, and those of us legitimally sick- take the brunt of the bs.

Sharon, I'm sure that you too have some of the responsibilty for what is going on. Take it-- take your responsibilty for what you should own up to. Tom, you do the same.

We aren't a marriage counselling group, and yet each of us have issues at home. Those of us with supporting relationships also have relationships built on honesty and trust and mutual respect for one another. When any of those are compromised, then the relationship can become your own living hell.

I hope that both of you find your peace however you can.

Sincerely,

Tracie

NS Co-owner/moderator

To: Neurosarcoidosis Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 5:22:05 AMSubject: RE: Reply to

,If what you say is true? Then I apology to you. OOO I wasairborne. 325 jumps. Airborne Recon/Scout/ sniper.Greg Krumme I was really pissed off when I found out that the Army had 'put' me inAviation, when the recruiter promised me that I could/ would getanything I wanted. Until a few smart NCO's corrected my thinking. Iwas informed that the lowest IQ people were sent to Infantry, and the2nd lowest IQ people were sent to MP school... although I alwaysadmired the Infantry and tried to go Airborne twice.To be fair, I have made the same mistake as you in shooting my mouthoff before hearing the whole, complete story, and have always lived toregret it. I contacted Sharon where she lived in St. Paris, OH, and she toldme that she was being kicked out of 'her' house soon by her'ex-husband' whom she 'said' she was divorced from... but that turnedout to be the first lie as she

was still legally married. Then shesent me a "picture of herself" that turned out to be 7 years old. She mis-stated her health problems and claimed that she could keep thehouse with no problem. Since she has been married to me in the last4 years she has lied and stolid from me often, and has charged plentyof trash that she didn't even need and lied about that many timesamounting to thousands of dollars. I am still paying off her debtfrom last Christmas [about $3K] and she found a way to sneak anothercharge card in run up another $1000 that I just found out a week ago!!Hello, hero, am I getting thru to you, yet??She has plenty of energy to go shopping when ever she wants andstay upstairs sewing more clothes that she never wears, but she willNOT clean up the house where SHE messes it up -- up to the ceiling!And if you want the local pastor's opinion about Sharon, I can furnishthat too!Tell

you what-- I will PAY YOU TO TAKE HER INTO YOUR HOUSE and maybeyou can teach her how to act. Please come and get her and see what an'angel' she is...butyou better have lots of money to give her, becauseshe is very fussy and spoiled-- an only child... lol.I have full coverage Ins from Chrysler and they have spent plentyfor her $30K power chair and every other item... and that's OK. Shealso gets CHAMPVA because of my service.. and that is OK too, ofcourse. There never was any love in the house since she got her andshe hates the bible. But that is her choice! I am just bone tired ofthe lying and stealing.Now, do you still feel so arrogant and almighty? Tomtschuckman (AT) aol (DOT) com G. SchuckmanHeli-gunner Tom. http://heli- gunnertom. blogspot. com/ "Life is a Vapor" - 4:14