RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: [SPAM]Re: thyroid, Terri

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good luck Terri. I hope your new ruhmy gets with the program and gives you some much deserved relief.

Jackie

[sPAM]Re: thyroid, Terri

Terri,

I hope you find some kind of treatment that works. When you said the rheumy is going to "let you have" the injection of Prednisone.. like that's a treat to have. :(

I do not remember did you try Imuran? or Cellcept ?

lots of hugs and blessings

In a message dated 09/17/08 18:07:29 Eastern Daylight Time, mosaicgirl1 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com writes:

Hey Guys,Is the thyroid suseptible to sarcoid. I am still having lots ofnegative blood tests and MRI's but the vitamin D and thyroid are off. Iam starting up with this new rheumatologist and my first visit shebrought up the fact that one idiot thought it was in my head and alsosaid that I looked healthy as a horse. Doesn't bode well for me doesit?I am trying not to get upset; I am seeing her next week. She doesn'tknow that I know the MRI's just showed arthritis. Another doc let itslip (they were not aware I had not received the results yet) during avisit. She is going to let me have a prednisone IM injection but shewill discuss treatment with me next week.Please say a prayer for me that there will be some type of resolution. I have accepted the fact that I will not be able to get Cytoxan anymorebut there has got to be something out there for me. I had evenentertained the idea during the cytoxan treatment that I may be able togo back to work or to school. That is out now....Well, thanks for listening guys. I really appreciate it.Terri G.

Looking for spoilers and reviews on the new TV season? Get AOL's ultimate guide to fall TV.