RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Connie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Connie, do you have access to a public library? Most of them have computers with Internet access available free of charge. In my town you don't even need a library card. Some of the computers have a 30 min. limit; others are unlimited. You can even print out stuff for a small fee. Thinking of you.

Ramblin' RoseModerator A merry heart is good medicine. Proverbs 17:22You live life beyond your PC. So now Windows goes beyond your PC. See how

Guest guest

I live in a small town, and we have a library, but they won't let you pull up your email on their computers. They are very restrictive with internet use. Thanks so much for writing me back, it's so nice to hear from you. I'm at a training in Tallahassee and the hotel where I am staying has a computer in every room that can be used for free. I have been trying to read my emails while I have a chance.

So much is changing with me lately and I am trying to figure out what I need to do. My neck is falling apart C2 to T1;and causing total arm parathesis of the left arm and some in the right. The neurosurgeon is talking surgery, but my cardiologist tells me to really think about it because I may end up on a vent and can't get off or not wake up at all. I have had quite a bit of trouble with anesthesia, that's why they won't fix my knee. I haven't told any of my family what he said, but if I don't have my neck fixed I can only assume what is going to eventually happen to my arm. I have to keep my head in a certain position now to keep my arm from numbing out. It feels like someone has put a really big rubber band around the top of my arm around my shoulder and cut off the circulation.

I think my sarc is flaring in my right lung as well, I keep feeling like I am breathing over something in my bronchial tubes. I am wearing out faster and faster and my joints have gone insane. Walking is a royal pain. I can't take alot of the meds that help because i am allergic to all or parts of them, i.e. MSM, & plaquenil was great but it tried to swell my throat shut and I was forced to stop after the second dose.

Oh well enough of my griping, thanks so much for letting me vent. I see the neurosurgeon 12/22 and he will tell he what all he found on the myelogram. (Couldn't have an MRI because of the pacer) They tried to schedule me earlier but I had to make this training.

Take care of yourselves, your the best. Remember me,

Connie//

I should be able to write a little on Christmas Eve and Christmas because I will be at my brothers and he has a computer. He lives quite a ways away but we always have Christmas at his house.

Subject: ConnieTo: neurosarcoidosis Date: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 12:39 AM

Connie, do you have access to a public library? Most of them have computers with Internet access available free of charge. In my town you don't even need a library card. Some of the computers have a 30 min. limit; others are unlimited. You can even print out stuff for a small fee. Thinking of you.

Ramblin' RoseModerator A merry heart is good medicine. Proverbs 17:22

You live life beyond your PC. So now Windows goes beyond your PC. See how

Guest guest

Connie,

Sounds like you have some real challenges and decisions coming up. I can relate to some, my legs are starting to go-- the demylination is happening with the calf muscles-- so it's live wire electrical shock experiences just trying to walk.

Just trust that it will all work out.

Blessings to you,

Tracie

To: Neurosarcoidosis Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 8:07:49 PMSubject: Re: Connie

I live in a small town, and we have a library, but they won't let you pull up your email on their computers. They are very restrictive with internet use. Thanks so much for writing me back, it's so nice to hear from you. I'm at a training in Tallahassee and the hotel where I am staying has a computer in every room that can be used for free. I have been trying to read my emails while I have a chance.

So much is changing with me lately and I am trying to figure out what I need to do. My neck is falling apart C2 to T1;and causing total arm parathesis of the left arm and some in the right. The neurosurgeon is talking surgery, but my cardiologist tells me to really think about it because I may end up on a vent and can't get off or not wake up at all. I have had quite a bit of trouble with anesthesia, that's why they won't fix my knee. I haven't told any of my family what he said, but if I don't have my neck fixed I can only assume what is going to eventually happen to my arm. I have to keep my head in a certain position now to keep my arm from numbing out. It feels like someone has put a really big rubber band around the top of my arm around my shoulder and cut off the circulation.

I think my sarc is flaring in my right lung as well, I keep feeling like I am breathing over something in my bronchial tubes. I am wearing out faster and faster and my joints have gone insane. Walking is a royal pain. I can't take alot of the meds that help because i am allergic to all or parts of them, i.e. MSM, & plaquenil was great but it tried to swell my throat shut and I was forced to stop after the second dose.

Oh well enough of my griping, thanks so much for letting me vent. I see the neurosurgeon 12/22 and he will tell he what all he found on the myelogram. (Couldn't have an MRI because of the pacer) They tried to schedule me earlier but I had to make this training.

Connie//

I should be able to write a little on Christmas Eve and Christmas because I will be at my brothers and he has a computer. He lives quite a ways away but we always have Christmas at his house.

From: Rose <mamadogrose@ hotmail.com>Subject: ConnieTo: neurosarcoidosis@ yahoogroups. comDate: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 12:39 AM

Ramblin' RoseModerator A merry heart is good medicine. Proverbs 17:22

Guest guest

Shame on that public library! I'm a public library director, and I want to make sure everyone knows that not letting people access their email on library computers is NOT the norm. The huge majority of public libraries, actually almost without exception, gladly provide free Internet access, including access to your email. You usually don't have to be a patron at that particular library either, so they are a good resource while traveling. When public libraries do have to impose restrictions (usually time limits), it's usually because of a lack of resources, such as not enough computers.

PS - Staff is usually very helpful if you're not sure what you're doing! in NH

Guest guest

Connie, Take care and know you are in my thoughts and prayers, Marla

Connie//

Subject: ConnieTo: neurosarcoidosis

Date: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 12:39 AM

Ramblin' RoseModerator

A merry heart is good medicine. Proverbs 17:22

-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer@...www.marykay.com/mbramer

Guest guest

i am sorry plz don't take it personally. I was and still having problems and its get's over whelming.. as u all know..

many hugs and blessings connie

Guest guest

Hi ,

Just wnted to let you know I'm thinking of you and you are in my prayers.Feel free to e-mail me sometime.

Alice

Subject: Re: connieTo: Neurosarcoidosis Date: Monday, October 5, 2009, 6:14 PM

i am sorry plz don't take it personally. I was and still having problems and its get's over whelming.. as u all know..

many hugs and blessings connie