RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Quality of Life issues

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Maybe we should all rent a wheelchair for a week or two this Holiday season. Do they want to see our suffering? Then let them. I opt we ask them for help at every chance we get. Oh but then they would get mad after saying we want to be sick. It is a no winner here people. I guess we have to do what feels right to us and for us.

Any way Everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving day. As far as I am concerned I have a lot to be thankful for. My best friend and spouse, Jim, My daughter Dawn with her family, Mike and Chloe, My son and his family, Ken, Helen,Abby, and Tristen. My mom and sister . And this family here at the site. God Bless You ALL.

Jackie

Hi to all, I hope everyone is feeling aswell as can be. I have to get this off of my chest, because it's weighing heavy on me. I know this has been discussed many times by all the members, but I have to do it. Someone who is close to me said, you're not sick, you look good and well! That person does not know hwo I fall asllep. It takes me a long time until I find the correct position where my ankles and knees won't hrt. The times I wake up because my fingers are stiff and I have to pry them opem. Or the worst part, the pain I feel in my leg bones that brings me to tears and have to wait until it passes. I know that you are the only ones who understand this!Pomy

Explore the seven wonders of the world Learn more!