RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: ... S...back to

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, I went on NutriSystem because the meals are already made for me and all i have to do is warm them up one minute in the microwave. You add in fruit and salad veggies and some other things depending on the program you choose. i chose the diabetic program and because i had over 100 lbs. to lose I also added in a few other items for that group, too. My hubby(Not a good cook) was always ordering out for food so the cost was about the same anyway. I visit Nutrisystem support groups via their website and that was also a lot of help. They even have groups for the chronically ill so i had plenty of places to vent and share about my problems. There are people on Nutrisystem who have almost every illness imaginable. Because I can't do a lot of exercise it takes me longer to lose than most but it is still the

easiest 'diet' plan I have ever been on. And most of the people in the groups were so friendly and helpful. There are people there who have lost over 200 lbs. If you have any more questions feel free to ask. 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).Subject: Re: Tracie update...to S.To: Neurosarcoidosis Date: Monday, September 8, 2008, 6:32 AM

How have you lost so much weight? I am finally down to 20mg of Prednisone per day and have noticed I'm not as ravenous anymore, but I am still in the habit of eating alot. I really need to lose weight to try to have more get up and go to move more. Please help...inspire me! LOL

Thanks,

in UT

I'm still at 74 lbs. lost. I haven't lost much during the last five-six weeks cuz when i'm in over-pain... .I'm just not as careful and I seem to have a harder time eating veggies when i'm in pain. The very sight and taste of them seems different.