RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Re: What my Hubby thinks of us who are sick

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Greg, Tom is also a Vietnam vet.

He was a Doorgunner in the 240th from 68-70

I was hoping to be able to go to the VA in Milwaukee since some of our returning vets from Desert Storm and Iraq war was coming home with this monster.

I was diagnosed with this monster back in 1972 when there was no treatment only a name. Sharon L. Schuckman

Trut in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowlege Him, and He shall direct thy paths.Proverbs 3:5-6sharupac@...

To: Neurosarcoidosis Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2008 9:44:18 AMSubject: Re: What my Hubby thinks of us who are sickSharon's Husband, Let me let you know some things. One, I spent 10 1/2 years inthe Army as Recon Scout/Sniper. Nine months ago I came down withNuerosarcoidosis. I always believed that I was tuff, I survived a lotof stuff during operations in foreign Countries. I am learning to dealwith this Monster I have right now. My head hurts, my joints areextermely painful, I lose balance and fall without warning, haveheadaches worse then vascular Migraine headaches, and have lost myshort term

memory. Let's see, your knees hurt, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I assist in keepingthe house clean, in making meals. Man up and support you wife, untilyou do you are no more a real man then a two yr old toddler.Man upGreg>> Call me a bum, but I think some women want to be sick. I paid agood cleaning lady $100 to clean the house again today! I told Sharonthat i would be watching to see how many days it would take to be acomplete mess again. She is so lazy and won't pick up after herself!> My dad and the U.S. Army taught me to pick up after myself and doall manner of regular cleaning and repair, but now days my knees aresore and messed up. IF I

could just get the minimum amount of workso as to have her pick up what SHE messes up-- that would be great. > But she let's things pile up so high that they over whelm her!!> > Suggestions for a poor old man, please....? > Sharon L. Schuckman > > > Trut in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine ownunderstanding. In all thy ways acknowlege Him, and He shall direct thypaths.> Proverbs 3:5-6> > sharupac@...>------------------------------------~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- FAITH CHAT: SUNDAY 4PM-5PM EASTERN TIME CHATROOM LINK: http://www.sarcbuddies.com/chat Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database