RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Thank you all ..EVERYONE PLEASE READ

Rate this topic

Guest guest

After just getting out of the hospital, my birthday at home was wonderful. I did not have to do anything, and that was wonderful.

A childhood friend who I have been friends with since I was 3 years old and we only live across the street from one another once again, as we did as kids. She called and wished me a happy birthday. I am a child of 5 and not one of them called me.. now this is nothing new, but it still hurts the same even though I say It is ok.

It brings me to how special each and every one of you are !!! and how I could not make it through my day if I did not know that all of you are a email away. Because since I have gotten sick ..NOT ONCE HAD ANY OF MY SIBBLINGS CALLED ME JUST ONE TIME AND SAY HOW ARE YOU FEELING? OR DO YOU NEED SOMETHING.

But they do know who to call when they are in crisis and need me , they know even though they hurt me so very much that I will still be there for them, anytime, day or nite.

as my very smart aunt to whom I am very close to. always tells me ...Jess you can pick your friends but you can't pick your family.

Thank you again and I am so very blessed to have all of you in my life.

Many blessings and hugs and a pain free day

Listen to 350+ music, sports, news radio stations including songs for the holidays FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!