RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: was wondering tracie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA. MAY YOOUR DAY BE FILLED WITHJOY,PEACE AND LOVE.

HELEN

Subject: Re: was wondering tracieTo: Neurosarcoidosis Date: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 6:17 PM

dec 03

In a message dated 12/02/08 19:16:59 Eastern Standard Time, tiodaat2001@ yahoo.com writes:

So when is your birthday????

From: jessicabouhamama <JessicAbouhamama@ aol.com>To: neurosarcoidosis@ yahoogroups. comSent: Tuesday, December 2, 2008 4:12:44 PMSubject: was wondering tracie

I have been part of this group since 2001 and not once has my birthday reminder came up..

not that I want to be reminded of how old I am getting but my birthday is tomorrow and I was just wondering why my b-day reminder never comes up.

many blessings and hugs and a pain free day

Need a holiday helper this season? Get the AOL Holiday Toolbar for money saving offers and gift ideas.

Need a holiday helper this season? Get the AOL Holiday Toolbar for money saving offers and gift ideas.

Guest guest

Jackie, when is your birthday?? We'll get ya added to the list.

Hugs,

Tracie

To: Neurosarcoidosis Sent: Tuesday, December 2, 2008 6:55:50 PMSubject: Re: was wondering tracie

Happy Birthday . Ya know I didn't get greetings either. Does that mean I didn't grow a year older?

Hope you have a wonderful birthday, pain free and happy.

Jackie

was wondering tracie

I have been part of this group since 2001 and not once has my birthday reminder came up..

not that I want to be reminded of how old I am getting but my birthday is tomorrow and I was just wondering why my b-day reminder never comes up.

Guest guest

I would rather not grow older! But I will send it to you anyway now that it is passed. Aug. 2 Sometime after the 2nd world war. lol

Hugs and pain free wishes. Hope all is well.

Did I ever tell you all I have a warped sense of humor? I do ..

Jackie

was wondering tracie

Guest guest

Okie dokie, you're added, so next year you won't be overlooked. I know it's late-- very late, but hey, I'm sure we'd wished you a happy bday if we knew.. So, Happy Belated Birthday.

Hugs,

Tracie

To: Neurosarcoidosis Sent: Wednesday, December 3, 2008 1:26:28 PMSubject: Re: was wondering tracie

I would rather not grow older! But I will send it to you anyway now that it is passed. Aug. 2 Sometime after the 2nd world war. lol

Hugs and pain free wishes. Hope all is well.

Did I ever tell you all I have a warped sense of humor? I do ..

Jackie

was wondering tracie

Guest guest

Thank you all. *smiles*

Jackie

was wondering tracie

Guest guest

I want to apologize for not writing and answering the many wonderful emails I've received. I don't feel very well these days and I only have enough energy to complete a daily routine and get rest to start the next day. I hurt so bad at the end of the day, and at the beginning:( Someone asked about social security in one of the emails and I want to tell them that if you're a regular working class person like myself, you're about to go to the poorhouse quickly. I have no savings, own no property, neither do I have a spouse to contribute. I applied to social security in '94 and '95. It was a run around. In 1996 I almost died and had to have a liver transplant> The day after the transplant relatives called social security, who were still considering my application and I was approved. I

didn't receive any back pay. The checks were so meager that I could hardly believe that this was what I've been paying into for all of 40 years, and I was a middle class wage earner. Oh! did I add that they will ask you to pay for your medicare which is probably by now over 100.00 a month. I was ending up with less than 700.00 a month. Over the years I received raises, but only 11 to 15 dollars a year. I couldn't afford anything, so with my transplant and an immunosupressed system I went out to find work. I am a nurse and thought I could find a sit down job that wouldn't be a problem. Wrong! I have been sick so many times since. They willl give you a trial period to seek work, 9 months. I never worked nine months in a row, I always got sick. Sometimes for more than a year I would be out of work. I misunderstood the rules, once you work the nine months, whether it's in a row or over the years, they will drop you from disability, and bill you for any

overages. I don't want to sound cynical, but our government does not appear to want to offer any real help to those of us who are struggling. I have a job now now, I usually work three days a week. Sometimes I miss an entire week. it's an agency so they don't really bother when I'm out for a while. i have to count every cent to live, but is still more than social security benefits. I struggle to jusy get out of bed, then I go to my assignment, smile and ask God to help thru each day. I go to a quiet corner and let the pain and hurt flow, I cry and I take medications to help.I do know that I'm on a dangerous path that will probably lead to an early demise, but I have no other choice. If i'm going to live at all I have to be able to afford medications and pay my household bills. I have to eat healthy, and did I mention that because I got $1163 minus $88.00 for medicare, I wasn't eligible for food stamps? For anyone out there who is reading this, I really

didn't plan on this being such a long email, but I needed to talk, today I am in such pain all over. My last lab results (liver functions) were not great and my kidney functions are down too, that I needed to talk. I can hardly walk now and have lost 13 pounds in less than three months, no one knows why, none of my doctors anyway. I have to take sleeping pills regularly because I can't sleep due to side from the many medications I take. Life for me is no longer fun, but it is a blessing to be alive. I do private duty for developmentally disabled children. They are happy people, even with thier lot in life and it constantly gives me something to smile about, oh yeah, I'm on anti depressants too! Gotta go now, but don't look for social security to help you live any quality or quantity of life, they won't! They do not understand Sarcoidosis or how devastating it is. Look for another way, a home business, internet, etc.... I wish luck to all who are living

on social security; you're going to need it. I won't be writing very much anymore because my hands hurt and I don't feel like it much anymore, I feel as though I'm merely surviving some days. The people on this site who write several times a week are wonderful to do so, you help so many. I do hope you all have wonderful holidays. My grand daughter is coming to see me for the holidays, she's still a baby, but realistically this maybe our last Christmas. I am going to try and make it a good time.

To: Neurosarcoidosis Sent: Wednesday, December 3, 2008 4:58:35 PMSubject: Re: was wondering tracie

Thank you all. *smiles*

Jackie

was wondering tracie