Re: howdy all

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh, Tracie...........I am so jealous! I want a puppy so bad but I

am not able to care for one and I know it........... I want a little

one though. My youngest daughter has a yellow lab and we all

just love her. she is such a good dog and minds so well. They

had a golden retriever for many years and I swear that dog was

almost human..........he died from cancer a few years ago.

Have fun and lots of love with your new "baby".....:-)

Hugs,

Darlene

NS Co-Owner/Moderator

howdy all

Well, we've just taken a big step-- we bought a chocolate lab pup last Saturday-- she's 8 wks old. She has the most incredible green eyes-- and we named her Jade.

Today my new couch came in-- so we'll be on "double" duty-- trying to keep her busy and not chewing up the furniture.

Needless to say, not only is there a new "infant" in the house-- that has us laughing at the beauty and newness of a leaf, and the point Jade did on the food moth was hillarous-- I'm actually being forced to move a bit more. Today, Jade and I took a walk two houses down and it was great!

I hope that all of us get the chance to slow down from our daily challenges of doctor visits, physical therapy, life-- yep, life in general and see the good things that are around us.

Take care and know that you are all always in my heart and thoughts,

Tracie

NS Co-owner/moderator

Guest guest

Congratulations Tracie, you'll have hours of fun! I have 3 furry toddlers around me all day, and they keep me busy, but it's nice, since my son moved out, along with all of his friends it's been a little lonely, so my pups keep me busy. Don't wear yourself out though:) I find if you have chewy toys around all the time they leave the furniture alone, I am always tripping over chew toys or dogs.

It's great what a furry toddler can do in your life, enjoy! Marla

Well, we've just taken a big step-- we bought a chocolate lab pup last Saturday-- she's 8 wks old. She has the most incredible green eyes-- and we named her Jade.

Today my new couch came in-- so we'll be on " double " duty-- trying to keep her busy and not chewing up the furniture.

Needless to say, not only is there a new " infant " in the house-- that has us laughing at the beauty and newness of a leaf, and the point Jade did on the food moth was hillarous-- I'm actually being forced to move a bit more. Today, Jade and I took a walk two houses down and it was great!

I hope that all of us get the chance to slow down from our daily challenges of doctor visits, physical therapy, life-- yep, life in general and see the good things that are around us.

Tracie

NS Co-owner/moderator

-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer@...www.marykay.com/mbramer

Guest guest

Tracie, congrats on the new member to your family! I got a couple cats(brothers....Tom and Jerry) about three months ago and they have brought much joy to me and the rest of my family. I call it 'fur therapy'. There's nothing like fur babies laying next to you on a bad day. Plus they are a hoot! Enjoy! hugs S. 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you

and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).From: tracie feldhaus

Subject: howdy allTo: neurosarcoidosis Date: Thursday, October 16, 2008, 11:36 PM

Today my new couch came in-- so we'll be on "double" duty-- trying to keep her busy and not chewing up the furniture.

Needless to say, not only is there a new "infant" in the house-- that has us laughing at the beauty and newness of a leaf, and the point Jade did on the food moth was hillarous-- I'm actually being forced to move a bit more. Today, Jade and I took a walk two houses down and it was great!

Tracie

NS Co-owner/moderator