RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Re: mmjw/Lu

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi and Susiecue,

I have been thru this before, I would love to talk with either of you about it. They also did numerous cat scans MRI's etc. thru the whole ordeal. Mine was a complication of Rp I was told. My Rheumy at that time told me that it may happen again on the other side. They had to eventually go in and remove my submandibular gland. If I can be of any help or answer any question please feel free to call me or write me.

Take care,

Love

Lu

Susiecue,

Thanks for the information and I'm sorry to hear it's uncomfortable.

I'm scheduled for the CT scan, but I'm hoping that if it doesn't show anything, they'll do the MRI. It's hard when it's less sensitive now, but it's definitely there. Good luck with everything going on, my thoughts have been with you.

> My lump is to the left of my chin. I had a CT scan in the ER which showed nothing. I was told it doesn't pick up soft abnormalities, just bony ones. The ER Dr. argued with the radiologist telling him he felt it & could see it so something had to be there. The left side of my face is firmer than the right which concerns the Dr. too.

Hopefully the dentist will be able to shed some light on this tomorrow. It is very tender today. I think I am in the middle of a flare but the 60 mg of pred is masking most of the major symptoms.

>