RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Lu and

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Glenda & ,

I talked to Mom today. Nana pooh pooh. lol She still loves me the most! lol She really is one special lady. For those of you who do not know who we are talking about it is Jo. She is Great!

Love you guys!

Lu

Lu and ,

What am I going to do with you two. Want me to go and tell Mom you are not doing what you are suppose to? Know I love you both and wish you would take care of yourselves. Yah I know I am one to talk. Going and trying to act like a kid again...falling and skinning up my chin amoung other things. Take care of yourselves please!

Lots of Love

Guest guest

Lu and ,

What am I going to do with you two. Want me to go and tell Mom you are not doing what you are suppose to? Know I love you both and wish you would take care of yourselves. Yah I know I am one to talk. Going and trying to act like a kid again...falling and skinning up my chin amoung other things. Take care of yourselves please!

Lots of Love

GlendaDarn it Lu... I told you.....do as I SAY!!!! No mine is no better...Christmas shopping was almost an impossibility... standing in the kitchen .... I just can't do.. I did do it cooking for the dinner I had and boy I paid for 3 days... Have to go back to the foot dr. He did surgery on a woman who had the same thing in the same place. I want to find out how she is doing. LOL Don't want to be tied up for a year...So guess I learn to live with the pain. Hope you don't have the same thing...AND going to the Dr in a few weeks isn't going to help you NOW!!!! If you don't be have.... I'm telling mom (Jo ) on you... She is close to you and will come over and kick your behind!! I miss you to and am glad that you and Glenda are both back.

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here