Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Hi Everybody

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey Glenda,

Bill watched it and said that's Mike's TEAM! lol

Lu

Did your husband watch the Duck game last night. Mike husband did and he keeps calling everybody asking, "Well what do you think about them Duck's now?" Kind of hard not to be partially when you live so close to the Oregon Duck stadium!LOL

Guest guest

Hi Everybody,

Hope all of you are doing great on the second day of the new year. I had to work today so it was just like any other day except trying to remember which date I was suppose to write on everything!LOL

It has been wet here today that is for sure. It rained hard this morning and then this afternoon it rained really hard again. There was the most beautiful rainbow that formed after so I guess it was worth it for all the rain.

Sharon Did your husband watch the Duck game last night. Mike husband did and he keeps calling everybody asking, "Well what do you think about them Duck's now?" Kind of hard not to be partially when you live so close to the Oregon Duck stadium!LOL

Well hope all is well with you all I sure miss seeing posts from some of the oldies but I guess they are all doing better and don't need us anymore. Glad they are doing well but sad not to see them!

Take care all and know I think of you all often!

Lots of Love

Glenda

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here