RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: where to buy ALA for AC chelation and advice

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Mhel,Go to the Recovery From Autism yahoo group.http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/RecoveryFromAutism/ They have closed it to open a new group (Fight autism and win), but that yahoogroup remains as a searchable archive.If you look in the files, you can find out where to buy the lowest dose ALA and easy tips to divide it.You can also find out which round they suggest you start the ALA (I think it IS round 5 but I can't be positive).Keep us posted with your progress!Tammy To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2012 2:04 AM Subject: where to buy ALA for AC chelation and advice

Hi, I just finished 4 rounds of DMSA...I gave my daughter 25 mg.DMSA every 3 hours (4th round, started low 12.5 mg then 17.5 mgthen 2 rounds of 25 mg). When should I incorporate ALA?Can I start ALA with 5th round? Give me advice. I don't know whereto buy smaller dose of ALA. Please give me also advice on the dosingof ALA (starting dose). Please help me. Any suggestions are welcome. Thank you very much in advance. God

bless, Mhel

Guest guest

Mhel-Ask on the autism mercury forum if no one knows here. Ecological Formulas sells ALA in 100 mg caps if you can't find smaller. Thanks,Sent from my iPhone

Hi, I just finished 4 rounds of DMSA...I gave my daughter 25 mg.DMSA every 3 hours (4th round, started low 12.5 mg then 17.5 mgthen 2 rounds of 25 mg). When should I incorporate ALA?Can I start ALA with 5th round? Give me advice. I don't know whereto buy smaller dose of ALA. Please give me also advice on the dosingof ALA (starting dose). Please help me. Any suggestions are welcome. Thank you very much in advance. God

bless, Mhel