RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Seeking advice

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Members of the group.I

am from Eritrea, East Africa. My son is Four years and 4 months old and

he is nonverbal. From what he does and the speech delay I believe he has some autistic characters or most likely ADHD. He is not medically diagnosed with these disorders because there is no way of diagnosing autism or related diseases here in my country. The pediatricians here are of little or no help because they have very limited knowledge of the

disorder. I have been following the e-mail

exchange in the group and I have also read a few papers about autism. I

have also tried to avoid some types of food that aggravate the situation according to the reading I made e.g is cow milk and artificially manufactured foods. Many people in my country believe that there is no medication for autism related disorders and try to treat their kids in a good way just to help them get better in a layman's way,

once again we have no psychologists who have licenses to help treat such problems except few working in government institutions and they are

too busy to council individuals on regular basis. I

believe that my son's and many similar problems in my country can be improved or healed if they receive good medical treatment but the issue is there is no medical facility to help. I intend

to apply some of the treatments many of you have tried on your children

without any medical support but the medicines are not available either moreover, financially it is impossible for me to import some of the medicines from abroad. I am seeking advice on:1. what should I do to help my kid get better until he gets proper treatment2.If

there is a way of analyzing the body chemistry of my son for viruses, bacterias, heavy metals or other necessary tests by sending blood or urine samples abroad3. How can I get financial support , if there are organizations that can help me financially.More

information on my son:- He was born preterm after 7 months pregnancy and was 1.1kg he got blood transfusion and all sorts of support to help him survive. He is skinny but very strong, stronger than his class mates

ate the kindergarten where he learns ( to be exact where he stays for few hours) and much stronger than his twin sister,who is neuro-typical. I would appreciate any information that you think will help me and my son. God Bless you and your loved ones.Best regards