RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: AC chelation with MMS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Double check. I'm pretty sure you can do MMS and DMSA together, just not ALA

I do know from reading previous post that u can do both mms and AC chelation but Kerrie suggest not to do no days of DM.... Best join the mms group on face book great advise on how best to use mms and Kerri will answer any question if u email her uo child's age weight and other treatment her emai is kerririvera (AT) yahoo (DOT) com

Guest guest

Because AC protocol is using antioxidants and the MMS is not using them they may not work together very well. Humble says to take MMS away from vit C by 2 hours.We were trying by using AC on weekends and MMS during the week. Virginia To: mb12valtrex Sent:

Monday, July 16, 2012 9:30:17 PM Subject: Re: AC chelation with MMS

Double check. I'm pretty sure you can do MMS and DMSA together, just not ALA

I do know from reading previous post that u can do both mms and AC chelation but Kerrie suggest not to do no days of DM.... Best join the mms group on face book great advise on how best to use mms and Kerri will answer any question if u email her uo child's age weight and other treatment her emai is kerririvera (AT) yahoo (DOT) com