RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: CAPD (Central Auditory processing disorder) and Auditory Integration therapy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

AIT is wonderful IF done by an approved and skilled therapist, AND if the accompanying upswing in detox we experience is supported (probably happened because we are very very good about our vits and minerals during AIT because it is sooooo tiring, our supps help us detox but sometimes when not in the middle of something we slack off a bit), AND if the participant on the spectrum are on the diet and supplemented properly. I mean how can the brain and nerves in it work right if they are hot and inflamed during the therapy? My son and I are doing it yearly until we don't need it anymore. I may need it as I age to stay sharp for working telecommuter style, very hard for me until I had two rounds of AIT. It is one of the "wow" things we have kept doing.We started in the high (dog whistle) and extremely low ranges on our auditory processing/hearing, now we are under the bell curve more each time. Many gifted children do it yearly or every other year to stay super sharp for school. I'm thrilled with how much I can hear on phone meetings now, such a relief.Call Sally Brockett if you decide to do it and need to talk to her about someone good. Shop around and GET references. Many are not so good. Some of my friends just go to CT to do it. I've had someone good who later turned out to not be so good. Then I switched to my doctor (DOM not MD) when she got trained.http://ideatrainingcenter.com/articles/article8.phpDoes anyone else do their MB12 in emu oil with l-glutathione compounded? My pharmacy makes me crazy doing it in a syringe that breaks when I squirt several mls out to rub on.

Can anyone share their experience with a Central auditory processing disorder diagnosis and successes with auditory integration therapy esp. for less verbal kids.Any providers recommendations.Kay