RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Re: Parasites AGAIN! -now: diet incl soy info/link

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have a qustion about the HNI's TriEnza . Do you use this and no other enzymes? Or this one is only for phenol sensitives ?Sent from my iPhone

Below is an off-list exchange from this thread that I have received permission to pass to the group as it has some good info including a must read article on some of the negative health issues of soy, especially soy protein:

Subject: Immusist questions

Hi Rita.

Did you do any special diets with Immusist? We have tried a slew of treatments/diets, and my son is currently GF/SF/CF and almost everything else free. My husband has kinda had it with the diet (even though it doesn't affect his life AT ALL!) since after three years of it, we haven't seen any gains we can attribute to diet. When he has infractions, we also don't see any negatives. I'm keeping him on it while I do MMS but was thinking if we drop MMS and just do immusist, maybe we'd let in some gluten or corn or soy now and then. Any input on this? From the families you've seen, did most do diets?

Thanks again so much! I always read your posts as they are positive, informative, and kind. You're a real asset on the board!

S

-------------------

S,

Diets...we have used special diets...but after so many years we do have infractions w/HNI Trienza enzymes w/no negatives. We are mainly GF/CF, low sugar, allergy removal/rotation & I try & keep us away from antinutrients. I look at food for it's benefit to the body. We try & use our Vitamix @ least once a day to include things like cranberry juice (for it's antibacterial effects), greens (we used Kale today for it's high nutritional & binding values), coconut milk for it's good fats, raw honey for its high nutritional value, extra cinnamon for it's anti-fungal properties, etc.

What we ARE feeding the cell is just as important to me in trying to turn around my families health as what I'm not feeding my child. Many in our WA group do diets, many have healed to the point that they can add back foods, & some are still progressing on no special diets/no docs/no supplements but Immusist (I'm just seeing the children in the last catagory that can only do minimum just improve slower than those that are doing more interventions. I personally see faster progress w/diets & basic good supplements being used in conjunction with the Immusist.

My suggestion to you, I would not add in soy (here's a link to some info on the detrimental hormonal properties w/soy:

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2000/04/09/soy-research-update.aspx

by Sally Fallon & G. Enig, PhD)

Can you use enzymes (like HNI's Trienza)? Enzymes help the body break down the food into a more usable format w/our children's negative digestive issues. Dosed on an empty stomach, enzymes are also used to help break down biofilm & for anti-viral properties so you get a 2 for 1. Since you see no difference & if it would help you some, I'd say go for more nutrition working together as a family team just working toward increasing the nutritional value in the food... & again adding enzymes may help in going off a special diet.

Blessings,

Rita

=

Guest guest

Hi

It was me asking about camel milk and enzymes.

I went on Houston's website. Currently she is using Enzymedica's Digest Gold. I will try giving her the enzyme before giving her the milk. Which specific product did you read about on the HNI website

There is a lot of work being done with low level laser therapy in Israel -- but mainly through the hospital. I am going to contact Quantum in the US and see which practioners they have here in Israel... same with Scala.

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2012 9:23 PMSubject: Re: Parasites AGAIN! -now: diet incl soy info/link

Venessa,Yes, we've used HNI for many years.The TriEnza is a combination of protein, fat & phenol which covers all our overall digestive assemilation needs. This has been taken before meals since early in our biomedical recovery to aid better food digestion.Of note...I'm loosing track I've been answering so many ?'s off-list & on...somewhere recently I answered someone who was having extra gas w/raw camels milk....today when reviewing for our group order I saw that HNI has a new enzyme for this:http://www.houston-enzymes.com/Before I ever saw a Biomedical doc I read DeFlices book "Enzymes for Autism & Other Neurological Disorders" & knew in my mothers heart this was an intervention that I needed on board. Since then I've learned substantially more. Certain enzymes target digestion...some for fats, some for protein & some for phenols (TriEnza is a combo of all...actually only containing a 1/2 dose

for phenols). Over the years w/the docs we have also used enzymes designed to break down other invaders (all dosed on an EMPTY stomach away from food to further target cleaning the blood stream):- Biofilm (Interface...I'd have to go back & look up that co name)- Viruses (Virastop by Enzymedica)http://www.enzymedica.com/products/Virastop#tabsection- Mucas (MucoStop by Enzymedica)http://www.enzymedica.com/products/MucoStopHope this further helps, Blessings,Rita> > > Below is an off-list exchange from this thread that I have received permission to pass to the group as it has some good info including a must read article on some of the negative health issues of soy, especially soy protein:> > > > Subject: Immusist questions> > > > Hi Rita.> > > > Did you do any special diets with Immusist? We have tried a slew of treatments/diets, and my son is currently GF/SF/CF and almost everything else free. My husband has kinda had it with the diet (even though it doesn't affect his life AT ALL!) since after three years of it, we haven't seen any gains we can attribute to diet. When he has infractions, we also don't see any negatives. I'm keeping him on it while I do MMS but was thinking if we drop MMS and just do immusist, maybe we'd let in some gluten or corn or soy now and then. Any input on this? From the

families you've seen, did most do diets?> > > > Thanks again so much! I always read your posts as they are positive, informative, and kind. You're a real asset on the board!> > S> > -------------------> > > > S,> > Diets...we have used special diets...but after so many years we do have infractions w/HNI Trienza enzymes w/no negatives. We are mainly GF/CF, low sugar, allergy removal/rotation & I try & keep us away from antinutrients. I look at food for it's benefit to the body. We try & use our Vitamix @ least once a day to include things like cranberry juice (for it's antibacterial effects), greens (we used Kale today for it's high nutritional & binding values), coconut milk for it's good fats, raw honey for its high nutritional value, extra cinnamon for it's anti-fungal properties, etc.> > What we ARE feeding the cell is just as important to me in trying to

turn around my families health as what I'm not feeding my child. Many in our WA group do diets, many have healed to the point that they can add back foods, & some are still progressing on no special diets/no docs/no supplements but Immusist (I'm just seeing the children in the last catagory that can only do minimum just improve slower than those that are doing more interventions. I personally see faster progress w/diets & basic good supplements being used in conjunction with the Immusist.> > > > My suggestion to you, I would not add in soy (here's a link to some info on the detrimental hormonal properties w/soy:> > http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2000/04/09/soy-research-update.aspx> > by Sally Fallon & G. Enig, PhD)> > > > Can you use enzymes (like HNI's Trienza)? Enzymes help the body break down the food into a more usable format w/our children's negative

digestive issues. Dosed on an empty stomach, enzymes are also used to help break down biofilm & for anti-viral properties so you get a 2 for 1. Since you see no difference & if it would help you some, I'd say go for more nutrition working together as a family team just working toward increasing the nutritional value in the food... & again adding enzymes may help in going off a special diet. > > Blessings,> > Rita > > > >>

Guest guest

Rita, I must say again you are awesome with all the info you provide!! It is really, really helpful and thank you, thank you for taking this time! Just to let you know (and i think someone else asked about this), we were able to see Dr. Amy Derksen via skype without going to WA. We recently had our first appt and are very happy with her!! I think she will hopefully be the final step to getting my son the help he needs. I am not sure she is accepting new patients though bc i got the feeling adding my daughter to her patient list too was questionable. But I would definitely call and try for those interested! I cannot wait to see her more. And we have also seen Payne a few times based on your recs and are happy with the results -- he has really helped my intestinal

problems!!Just as a quick update. Dr. Amy found through her muscle testing that my son has an auto-immunity or an immune system confusion that she thinks is linked to parasites, viruses and babesia. She said viruses showed up very strongly (her entire viral kit) so we are hoping the valtrex will be a big one in reversing some of these issues. Immusist also showed up now as being a good supplement for him (he didnt show up for it a few months ago with the zyto but that could be because he wasnt ready for it yet without the valtrex)...anyway, i think she will really help us figure out how to proceed with my son and daughter (ie what order to do things) because they are sooooo sensitive to everything.Thank you again Rita!!! To: mb12valtrex Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2012 2:23 PM Subject: Re: Parasites AGAIN! -now: diet incl soy info/link

Venessa,

Yes, we've used HNI for many years.

The TriEnza is a combination of protein, fat & phenol which covers all our overall digestive assemilation needs. This has been taken before meals since early in our biomedical recovery to aid better food digestion.

Of note...I'm loosing track I've been answering so many ?'s off-list & on...somewhere recently I answered someone who was having extra gas w/raw camels milk....today when reviewing for our group order I saw that HNI has a new enzyme for this:

http://www.houston-enzymes.com/

Before I ever saw a Biomedical doc I read DeFlices book "Enzymes for Autism & Other Neurological Disorders" & knew in my mothers heart this was an intervention that I needed on board. Since then I've learned substantially more. Certain enzymes target digestion...some for fats, some for protein & some for phenols (TriEnza is a combo of all...actually only containing a 1/2 dose for phenols). Over the years w/the docs we have also used enzymes designed to break down other invaders (all dosed on an EMPTY stomach away from food to further target cleaning the blood stream):

- Biofilm (Interface...I'd have to go back & look up that co name)

- Viruses (Virastop by Enzymedica)http://www.enzymedica.com/products/Virastop#tabsection

- Mucas (MucoStop by Enzymedica)

http://www.enzymedica.com/products/MucoStop

Hope this further helps, Blessings,

Rita

>

> > Below is an off-list exchange from this thread that I have received permission to pass to the group as it has some good info including a must read article on some of the negative health issues of soy, especially soy protein:

> >

> > Subject: Immusist questions

> >

> > Hi Rita.

> >

> > Did you do any special diets with Immusist? We have tried a slew of treatments/diets, and my son is currently GF/SF/CF and almost everything else free. My husband has kinda had it with the diet (even though it doesn't affect his life AT ALL!) since after three years of it, we haven't seen any gains we can attribute to diet. When he has infractions, we also don't see any negatives. I'm keeping him on it while I do MMS but was thinking if we drop MMS and just do immusist, maybe we'd let in some gluten or corn or soy now and then. Any input on this? From the families you've seen, did most do diets?

> >

> > Thanks again so much! I always read your posts as they are positive, informative, and kind. You're a real asset on the board!

> > S

> > -------------------

> >

> > S,

> > Diets...we have used special diets...but after so many years we do have infractions w/HNI Trienza enzymes w/no negatives. We are mainly GF/CF, low sugar, allergy removal/rotation & I try & keep us away from antinutrients. I look at food for it's benefit to the body. We try & use our Vitamix @ least once a day to include things like cranberry juice (for it's antibacterial effects), greens (we used Kale today for it's high nutritional & binding values), coconut milk for it's good fats, raw honey for its high nutritional value, extra cinnamon for it's anti-fungal properties, etc.

> > What we ARE feeding the cell is just as important to me in trying to turn around my families health as what I'm not feeding my child. Many in our WA group do diets, many have healed to the point that they can add back foods, & some are still progressing on no special diets/no docs/no supplements but Immusist (I'm just seeing the children in the last catagory that can only do minimum just improve slower than those that are doing more interventions. I personally see faster progress w/diets & basic good supplements being used in conjunction with the Immusist.

> >

> > My suggestion to you, I would not add in soy (here's a link to some info on the detrimental hormonal properties w/soy:

> > http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2000/04/09/soy-research-update.aspx

> > by Sally Fallon & G. Enig, PhD)

> >

> > Can you use enzymes (like HNI's Trienza)? Enzymes help the body break down the food into a more usable format w/our children's negative digestive issues. Dosed on an empty stomach, enzymes are also used to help break down biofilm & for anti-viral properties so you get a 2 for 1. Since you see no difference & if it would help you some, I'd say go for more nutrition working together as a family team just working toward increasing the nutritional value in the food... & again adding enzymes may help in going off a special diet.

> > Blessings,

> > Rita

> >

> >

>