RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: GMOs cause food allergies, weight gain, cancer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes,This is what I'm talking about! There is a connection. Just look at the dates of when GMO's were introduce and the rise of autism and you will see a correlation. That could give an explanation of the kids that have autism and were never vaccinated. I belong to three yahoo groups this one, low oxalate, and stop the thyroid maddness group ( for my own on going issue with adrenal fatigue and low iron issues) and some days just reading the emails I can

not distinguish the posting because the complaints are so similar. The thyroid group is talking about gluten free, the low oxalate group might be talking about adrenal issues and so on. Please spread this video around, I live in California and think that we will all benefit in the United States if this prop passes. To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 10:43 AM Subject: GMOs cause food allergies, weight gain, cancer

All,

There is a new video out and it is free to watch until Saturday. (Sorry for the late notice.) There is a segment in it addressing autism although all of it is pertinent to us. Two new studies have also come out: a 10 year Norwegian study in July and a French long term study last week. They are good but neither is as comprehensive as this video. My husband, the skeptic, watched it and said, "If just half of their information is true, we are in deep sh#%t!"

http://geneticroulettemovie.com/

Please consider contributing to the Organic Consumers Fund to ensure that Americans will finally have the basic right to know what’s in their food by passing CA Prop 37 which would require labeling GMO foods in CA.

I urge you to mention Prop 37 when you shop at a food coop, Trader Joes, or Whole Foods. They need to be educating their customers and we need to let them know it is important to us. Please support this important state initiative, even if you’re not a resident

of California: "As goes California, goes the country!"

sally

Guest guest

Great video. We are on an organic GFCF/SCD diet. Our meats we eat are not 100% organic/range free. I see another place we need to work on. How/what kind of meat/chicken/pork/etc manufacturers/vendors are known to be the healthiest? What should we look for? Our little guy is eating more meat and we want to clean this up much more. Thanks for your help, andra and Rolando To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 3:02 PM Subject: Re: GMOs cause food allergies, weight gain, cancer

Yes,This is what I'm talking about! There is a connection. Just look at the dates of when GMO's were introduce and the rise of autism and you will see a correlation. That could give an explanation of the kids that have autism and were never vaccinated. I belong to three yahoo groups this one, low oxalate, and stop the thyroid maddness group ( for my own on going issue with adrenal fatigue and low iron issues) and some days

just reading the emails I can

not distinguish the posting because the complaints are so similar. The thyroid group is talking about gluten free, the low oxalate group might be talking about adrenal issues and so on. Please spread this video around, I live in California and think that we will all benefit in the United States if this prop passes. To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 10:43 AM Subject: GMOs cause food allergies, weight gain, cancer

All,

There is a new video out and it is free to watch until Saturday. (Sorry for the late notice.) There is a segment in it addressing autism although all of it is pertinent to us. Two new studies have also come out: a 10 year Norwegian study in July and a French long term study last week. They are good but neither is as comprehensive as this video. My husband, the skeptic, watched it and said, "If just half of their information is true, we are in deep sh#%t!"

Please consider contributing to the Organic Consumers Fund to ensure that Americans will finally have the basic right to know what’s in their food by passing CA Prop 37 which would require labeling GMO foods in CA.

I urge you to mention Prop 37 when you shop at a food coop, Trader Joes, or Whole Foods. They need to be educating their customers and we need to let them know it is important to us. Please support this important state initiative, even if you’re not a resident

sally

Guest guest

You can download a Non-GMO shopping guide here www.nongmoshoppingguide.com and To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 2:26 PM Subject: Re: GMOs cause food allergies, weight gain, cancer

Great video. We are on an organic GFCF/SCD diet. Our meats we eat are not 100% organic/range free. I see another place we need to work on. How/what kind of meat/chicken/pork/etc manufacturers/vendors are known to be the healthiest? What should we look for? Our little guy is eating more meat and we want to clean this up much more. Thanks for your help, andra and Rolando To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 3:02 PM Subject: Re: GMOs cause food allergies, weight gain, cancer

Yes,This is what I'm talking about! There is a connection. Just look at the dates of when GMO's were introduce and the rise of autism and you will see a correlation. That could give an explanation of the kids that have autism and were never vaccinated. I belong to three yahoo groups this one, low oxalate, and stop the thyroid maddness group ( for my own on going issue with adrenal fatigue and low iron issues) and some days

All,

sally

Guest guest

We just subscribed to a local CSA (it is a butcher/meat market in Black Earth, WI, actually) that gives options the the sources of the meat. (They give an assortment which we pick up at a coffee shop; is $75 per month.) They are very cognizant of the GMO problem. See their website at http://www.blackearthmeats.com/home.html It may not be an option for you in your area but you could approach a local butcher/meat market with that suggestion.Remember also, anything with high fructose corn syrup is gmo, gmo, gmo . . . sally To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 4:26 PM Subject: Re: GMOs cause food allergies, weight gain, cancer

All,

sally

Guest guest

I try to donate when I can to this. It would be so great for the whole country and many, many kids off and on the spectrum.sally To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 2:02 PM Subject: Re: GMOs cause food allergies, weight gain, cancer

Yes,This is what I'm talking about! There is a connection. Just look at the dates of when GMO's were introduce and the rise of autism and you will see a correlation. That could give an explanation of the kids that have autism and were never vaccinated. I belong to three yahoo groups this one, low oxalate, and stop the thyroid maddness group ( for my own on going issue with adrenal fatigue and low iron issues) and some days just reading the emails I can

All,

sally

Guest guest

andra,The only way to get non GMO meat is buy organic or buy from a farmer who grass feeds his animals. Those farmers are out there and some sell a 1/4 beef at a time or you can get pork or chicken that is not fed GMO corn/soybean feed.sally To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 2:03 PM Subject: Re: GMOs cause food allergies, weight gain, cancer

You can download a Non-GMO shopping guide here www.nongmoshoppingguide.com and To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 2:26 PM Subject: Re: GMOs cause food allergies, weight gain, cancer

Great video. We are on an organic GFCF/SCD diet. Our meats we eat are not 100% organic/range free. I see another place we need to work on. How/what kind of meat/chicken/pork/etc

manufacturers/vendors are known to be the healthiest? What should we look for? Our little guy is eating more meat and we want to clean this up much more. Thanks for your help, andra and Rolando To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 3:02 PM Subject: Re: GMOs cause food allergies, weight gain, cancer

All,

sally