RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Neuro said: Give MMR to avoid getting Subacute Sclerosing Panencephalitis [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Just to chime in on the complicated and emotion laden subject of shots. I know people whose children were on the way to recovery or had mostly recovered, and one shot undid it all. In one case it was the flu shot, we are lucky to know it is so toxic now from Stan's experiement and how much Hg is in it, and in the other case it was an accidental double dose of antibiotic in a shot during a serious infection. Yes, one of the most severe cases of "autism" I've ever seen was from ANTIBIOTICS!Also my son went into a coma-like state, a short one, after his one and only shot - the HiB. But my good doctors from later think that the nurses prepared a "catch up" shot because they could not stand it that I wanted to go slow on the shots and delay them. My first DAN! doctor found the vaxx measles strain in my son's gut and he had had no measles shot that I ever knew of. Do more research and be very careful.Oh, and my sister and a good friend both got talked into the 9 shots in a day for their sons. My sister's son never fully recovered but with a lot of help and money he is not autistic but clearly areas of his brain are affected, and the other child was considered retarded instead of gifted after he had an all around health crash. Perhaps now he is normal, I don't know.There is a test for $500 that shows if your child can tolerate shots or not, I believe it's from Yasko. You can get it and then get a doctor's letter from Megson or others to avoid shots forever on a medical basis. I'm not sure if it is the MTFR or what. I can ask.

Irma,

Just to put it in perspective.

From the CDC web site:

Measles cases in the US: http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/measles.htm

Autism stats: http://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/data.html

I think you are doing the right thing by delaying the shot. It's the parents not the doctor that have to live with the long term consequences if their child has an adverse reaction.

Subject: Neuro said: Give MMR to avoid getting Subacute Sclerosing PanencephalitisTo: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >Date: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 10:56 PM

Thanks again everyone for all your kind and geniune hearted posts responses! So of course I had to have a conference call with this Neuro. He called me this weekend and I made him break it down for me, as to why give him the MMR now, at 5yrs old?

He explaned, that it wasn't so much getting the measals...because he himself said "it can be treated without a problem". He said, it's the contracting of a far more lethal measals that he can get afterwards, called "SSPE" which causes major inflammation to the brain and children can die more easily from it.

He said, it's kind of like getting the chicken pocks (varicella) when we were kids and then as adults getting Shingles but 10 times worse in comparesen. This "SSPE" measal gets so inflammed, that it would burst the blood brain barrier.

He commended that I've waited this long to give him the MMR, and said he's not on board of giving children vaccine cocktails all at once...to seperate them as much as possible. He mentioned he knows that children starting their late Pre-K and Kindergarten phase in their lives don't have much of a choice..because of school demanding vaccination.

He said, if we prepare him for the vaccine, two weeks before getting the MMR, by having him take a good multi-vitamin, good Cod-liver oil and make sure he is not sick the day of, he assured me that the MMR would not affect him, now at 5yrs old and more importantly...not to give him any other vaccine for 6 or more months and go see him asap if I see any reactions to the MMR. This Neuro doesn't give the MMR, only the Pediatricians does.

With that said, I'm still going to wait another year...until I do the necessary blood tests to see where his gut and immune system stand at this time. Please share your thoughts....

Of course I had to google this SSPE type of measals and paste it for all of you to view:

Subacute Sclerosing Panencephalitis: A progressive neurological disorder involving inflammation of the brain caused by a complication of the measles virus. It can occur up to 10 years after the initial measles virus and may be due to a defective immune response to the virus or a reactivation of the virus. More detailed information about the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Subacute Sclerosing Panencephalitis is available below.

Alternative Names

SSPE; Subacute sclerosing leukoencephalitis; Dawson´s encephalitis

Definition of Subacute sclerosing panencephalitis:

Subacute sclerosing panencephalitis (SSPE) is a progressive, debilitating, and deadly brain disorder related to measles (rubeola) infection.

Causes, incidence, and risk factors:

Ordinarily, the measles virus does not cause brain damage, but an abnormal immune response to measles or, possibly, certain mutant forms of the virus may cause severe illness and death. This leads to brain inflammation (swelling and irritation) that may last for years.

SSPE has been reported in all parts of the world, but in western countries it is considered a rare disease.

Fewer than 10 cases per year are reported in the United States, a dramatic decrease that followed the nationwide measles immunization program. However, in some countries like India, over 20 cases of SSPE per million people are reported each year.

SSPE tends to occur several years after an individual has measles, even though the person seems to have fully recovered from the illness. Males are more often affected than females, and the disease generally occurs in children and adolescents.Source: http://www.umm.edu/ency/article/001419.htm#ixzz2FHCS2Q8b Follow us: @UMMC on Twitter | MedCenter on Facebook

Guest guest

Live virus vaccines, such as the one for measles are particularlyproblematic, said Dr. Bradstreet. "The way it is injected, the virus gets immediate access to the tissues in which it prefers to proliferate the lymph nodes and CNS-and escapes immune system clearance. As a result, residual virus can become a problem. In one recent study, 50% of a cohort of children with autism had cerebrospinal fluid antibodies to measles virus proteins found in the MMR vaccine. Many ADHD/autism children also have a unique form of irritable bowel disease in which proteins traceable to vaccine strains of measles are found. While there

this is a clip from one paper I was reading....just mirroring the thoughts I had about this.

ps. I have a whole lot other thoughts on this too...that involve breaking things and going after people in white coats with crow bars however I am learning to handle my emotions better.

channa

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 9:35 AMSubject: Re: Neuro said: Give MMR to avoid getting Subacute Sclerosing Panencephalitis [1 Attachment]

Irma,

Just to put it in perspective.

From the CDC web site:

Measles cases in the US: http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/measles.htm

Autism stats: http://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/data.html

I think you are doing the right thing by delaying the shot. It's the parents not the doctor that have to live with the long term consequences if their child has an adverse reaction.

Subject: Neuro said: Give MMR to avoid getting Subacute Sclerosing PanencephalitisTo: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >Date: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 10:56 PM

Thanks again everyone for all your kind and geniune hearted posts responses! So of course I had to have a conference call with this Neuro. He called me this weekend and I made him break it down for me, as to why give him the MMR now, at 5yrs old?

He explaned, that it wasn't so much getting the measals...because he himself said "it can be treated without a problem". He said, it's the contracting of a far more lethal measals that he can get afterwards, called "SSPE" which causes major inflammation to the brain and children can die more easily from it.

He said, it's kind of like getting the chicken pocks (varicella) when we were kids and then as adults getting Shingles but 10 times worse in comparesen. This "SSPE" measal gets so inflammed, that it would burst the blood brain barrier.

He commended that I've waited this long to give him the MMR, and said he's not on board of giving children vaccine cocktails all at once...to seperate them as much as possible. He mentioned he knows that children starting their late Pre-K and Kindergarten phase in their lives don't have much of a choice..because of school demanding vaccination.

He said, if we prepare him for the vaccine, two weeks before getting the MMR, by having him take a good multi-vitamin, good Cod-liver oil and make sure he is not sick the day of, he assured me that the MMR would not affect him, now at 5yrs old and more importantly...not to give him any other vaccine for 6 or more months and go see him asap if I see any reactions to the MMR. This Neuro doesn't give the MMR, only the Pediatricians does.

With that said, I'm still going to wait another year...until I do the necessary blood tests to see where his gut and immune system stand at this time. Please share your thoughts....

Of course I had to google this SSPE type of measals and paste it for all of you to view:

Subacute Sclerosing Panencephalitis: A progressive neurological disorder involving inflammation of the brain caused by a complication of the measles virus. It can occur up to 10 years after the initial measles virus and may be due to a defective immune response to the virus or a reactivation of the virus. More detailed information about the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Subacute Sclerosing Panencephalitis is available below.

Alternative Names

SSPE; Subacute sclerosing leukoencephalitis; Dawson´s encephalitis

Definition of Subacute sclerosing panencephalitis:

Subacute sclerosing panencephalitis (SSPE) is a progressive, debilitating, and deadly brain disorder related to measles (rubeola) infection.

Causes, incidence, and risk factors:

Ordinarily, the measles virus does not cause brain damage, but an abnormal immune response to measles or, possibly, certain mutant forms of the virus may cause severe illness and death. This leads to brain inflammation (swelling and irritation) that may last for years.

SSPE has been reported in all parts of the world, but in western countries it is considered a rare disease.

Fewer than 10 cases per year are reported in the United States, a dramatic decrease that followed the nationwide measles immunization program. However, in some countries like India, over 20 cases of SSPE per million people are reported each year.

SSPE tends to occur several years after an individual has measles, even though the person seems to have fully recovered from the illness. Males are more often affected than females, and the disease generally occurs in children and adolescents.Source: http://www.umm.edu/ency/article/001419.htm#ixzz2FHCS2Q8b Follow us: @UMMC on Twitter | MedCenter on Facebook