RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: BX Antitoxin

Rate this topic

Guest guest

How much was the online conference? Is he going to do another? He's one of the few who really is a leader in using new/frequency medicine and can customize a protocol that will work. Luckily I found someone similiar.Sent from my iPhone

Hi, There was an online conference from L.I.A. Foundation a couple of weeks ago. Dr. Klinghardt was a speaker.He mentioned of two major breakthoughs in the last couple of years. GcMAF and BX Antitoxin. I would like to ask all the parents here if anyone has any experience with BX Antitoxin. He mentioned that he has started to use in the last couple of years with pretty amazing results. I would like to start the discussion here to get feedback fromeveryone. Regards,Rolando

Guest guest

I was not able to attend it while it was on but I asked the coordinator about being able view the recordings. Fortunately the recordings are available to anyone. You have to pay $55 and the recordings will be online to viewfor one year. The website is http://www.lymeinducedautism.com/home.html. I was able to communicate with the coordinator, TamiDuncan, and she help told be about it. May I ask who you found? We are using Dr. K. Bock from New

York. Thanks,Rolando To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 12:55 PM Subject: Re: BX Antitoxin

How much was the online conference? Is he going to do another? He's one of the few who really is a leader in using new/frequency medicine and can customize a protocol that will work. Luckily I found someone similiar.Sent from my iPhone

Hi, There was an online conference from L.I.A. Foundation a couple of weeks ago. Dr. Klinghardt was a speaker.He mentioned of two major breakthoughs in the last couple of years. GcMAF and BX Antitoxin. I would like to ask all the parents here if anyone has any experience with BX Antitoxin. He mentioned that he has started to use in the last couple of years with pretty amazing results. I would like to start the discussion here to get feedback fromeveryone. Regards,Rolando

Guest guest

I can't imagine he has been using it for the past couple of years as it has just

recently been offered to doctors unless he was involved in the research. The

cost of BX is $16,995 directly to Delta. Although you can only get it through a

medical doctor. It is monthly injections as far as I can tell.

thebetterhealthguy.com has information on GcMAF on his site as he used it. Dr.

Bradstreet has also blogged about it.

>

> Hi,

>  

>    There was an online conference from L.I.A. Foundation a couple of weeks

ago.  Dr. Klinghardt was a speaker.

> He mentioned of two major breakthoughs in the last couple of years.  GcMAF and

BX Antitoxin.

>  

>   I would like to ask all the parents here if anyone has any experience with

BX Antitoxin.  He mentioned that he has started to

> use in the last couple of years with pretty amazing results.  I would like to

start the discussion here to get feedback from

> everyone.

>  

> Regards,

> Rolando

>

Guest guest

Currently doing Gcmaf and cease.... Not yet done BX antitoxin something to consider for future!!!Found this on google search mind u there was a lot that came up and yes it would be lovely to hear from any parents using it http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t & source=web & cd=1 & ved=0CA8QFjAA & url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jesichashope.org%2Fbx%2520antitoxin.html & ei=8a7PUIihEo6U0QW47oH4CQ & usg=AFQjCNG0fgQJJ4mLFAyEfe31f_pZyBs81ASent from my iPod