RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: PULSING ANTI VIRAL WITH NATURAL ANTIVIRAL

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My advice is to not.Inappropriately using Rx antivirals can cause viral mutation. They suffer from the same problem as antibiotics - use the poorly and they become ineffective. But FYI, candex will not be effective for an antifungal.And antivirals should never be used on "rounds."

~ Antiviral Therapy 101~~ Make a biomed book ~~ gryffinstail.wordpress.com ~~ @Gryffins_Tail ~

Hi my son is on his second round of Valtrex and this time I want to try to 'pulse'/ alternate it with a natural antiviral ie virastop. He is also on candex for an anti fungal.

Does anyone have any advice how to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Debbie

Guest guest

What about taking virastop alongside the appropriate consistent dose of valtrex? Or Lysine?Thanks,Sent from my iPhoneMy advice is to not.Inappropriately using Rx antivirals can cause viral mutation. They suffer from the same problem as antibiotics - use the poorly and they become ineffective. But FYI, candex will not be effective for an antifungal.And antivirals should never be used on "rounds."

<PastedGraphic-3.tiff>~ Antiviral Therapy 101~~ Make a biomed book ~~ gryffinstail.wordpress.com ~~ @Gryffins_Tail ~

Hi my son is on his second round of Valtrex and this time I want to try to 'pulse'/ alternate it with a natural antiviral ie virastop. He is also on candex for an anti fungal.

Thanks in advance.

Debbie

Guest guest

We do this. Sent from my iPhone

What about taking virastop alongside the appropriate consistent dose of valtrex? Or Lysine?Thanks,Sent from my iPhoneMy advice is to not.Inappropriately using Rx antivirals can cause viral mutation. They suffer from the same problem as antibiotics - use the poorly and they become ineffective. But FYI, candex will not be effective for an antifungal.And antivirals should never be used on "rounds."

<PastedGraphic-3.tiff>~ Antiviral Therapy 101~~ Make a biomed book ~~ gryffinstail.wordpress.com ~~ @Gryffins_Tail ~

Thanks in advance.

Debbie

Guest guest

Ruth,Do you take virastop daily? Are your results better than with valtrex alone?Thanks,Sent from my iPhone

Thanks in advance.

Debbie

Guest guest

We do take it daily. We do valtrex 3x/day and Virastop 2x. I honestly do not know if we are getting better results as we haven't done valtrex alone. We were on Virastop before and added in the valtrex. I just know this particular child has a high viral load. RuthSent from my iPhone

Ruth,Do you take virastop daily? Are your results better than with valtrex alone?Thanks,Sent from my iPhone

Thanks in advance.

Debbie

Guest guest

Yes, you can but I doubt it makes any difference (I don't think you're going to get *more* out doing both) and it's pretty expensive. You could always try it and see if there's a difference.

~ Antiviral Therapy 101~~ Make a biomed book ~~ gryffinstail.wordpress.com ~~ @Gryffins_Tail ~

Thanks in advance.

Debbie

Guest guest

Thanks!Sent from my iPhoneYes, you can but I doubt it makes any difference (I don't think you're going to get *more* out doing both) and it's pretty expensive. You could always try it and see if there's a difference.

Thanks in advance.

Debbie