RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Feeling Discouraged

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dont be discouraged your a good Mom.Dont stop fighting! To: mb12valtrex Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 5:18 AM Subject: Feeling Discouraged

hi all, wondering if any of you out there has success stories with severe children?

our son was disgnosed before 2, now he is 3 1/2. We've been doing biomed for about a year and half. He was very severe and now he is moderate to severe. Lots and lots of stuff we have done. and we have seen him come a long way. such as at the start there was no sign of him understanding anything at all, and almost no imitation skills.

It still takes a lot to engage him in activities at table top.

we have begun chelation and there have been subtle signs of improvement.

How long does it take with oral and transdermal types of chelation to see big gains?

im getting discouraged but trying to stay calm telling myself we only started a couple months ago. he has lots of heavy metals and theyre interferring with his speech centre. he is mainly non verbal has picked up a couple new words this year that he says. He seem to have dyspraxia aswell.

i guess, I am wondering if there are folks who have kids who were non verbal and severe - that kept impoving with small slow progress like my son.

Therapists are saying he is best suited to go to a special school instead of a regualr kindy with a special unit as he is so much into sensory things like swinging and jumping. But it just doesnt seem right, he is clever but trapped and unable to .... focus. he needs lots of movement.

I read so many recovery stories that have a major breakthrough and a sudden coming out of Autism, our son has made very very slow gains, but they are gains nonetheless. Are there any stories out there where it was just slow and steady all the way ?

thankyou.

Guest guest

Cleandiet101, please don't send him to a special school!!You should try The Son-Rise Program. It's, in my opinion, the BEST therapy available, the most human, loving and effective!! And it's compatible with the biomedical.I know personally recoved kids with the S-R-P!! And all the other children who do the S-R-P that I know also have great improvements. Including my daughter!!The best thing you can do is to take the Start-Up Program to learn about the Son-Rise. They have scholarships if your budget is tight. Check their website:http://www.autismtreatmentcenter.org/This program changed my life and my daughters' life for much better! They give you a lot of emotional support, and teach you amazing tools to help you choose to be happy! They teach you to accept your child and love him just like he is, at the same time to believe that his potentials have no limits and that you can always shoot for the stars!! And they teach you amazing and effective tools to help your child to connect with you, to start talking, to improve eye contact, to interact with people....Your son is really young and, with the right treatment, he can make HUGE progress, and most importantly, he can be happy!!Please take a look into the Son-Rise Program! I promise it will change your life!!Don't send him to a special school! He will not improve being close to other kids like him. He needs one-to-one therapy with a trained adult. And I don't know a better therapy than the S-R-P!Good luck!!Love,Xexa To: mb12valtrex From: brooke0618@...Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 04:37:37 -0800Subject: Re: Feeling Discouraged

Dont be discouraged your a good Mom.Dont stop fighting! To: mb12valtrex Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 5:18 AM Subject: Feeling Discouraged

hi all, wondering if any of you out there has success stories with severe children?

our son was disgnosed before 2, now he is 3 1/2. We've been doing biomed for about a year and half. He was very severe and now he is moderate to severe. Lots and lots of stuff we have done. and we have seen him come a long way. such as at the start there was no sign of him understanding anything at all, and almost no imitation skills.

How long does it take with oral and transdermal types of chelation to see big gains?

im getting discouraged but trying to stay calm telling myself we only started a couple months ago. he has lots of heavy metals and theyre interferring with his speech centre. he is mainly non verbal has picked up a couple new words this year that he says. He seem to have dyspraxia aswell.

i guess, I am wondering if there are folks who have kids who were non verbal and severe - that kept impoving with small slow progress like my son.

Therapists are saying he is best suited to go to a special school instead of a regualr kindy with a special unit as he is so much into sensory things like swinging and jumping. But it just doesnt seem right, he is clever but trapped and unable to .... focus. he needs lots of movement.

I read so many recovery stories that have a major breakthrough and a sudden coming out of Autism, our son has made very very slow gains, but they are gains nonetheless. Are there any stories out there where it was just slow and steady all the way ?

thankyou.

Guest guest

We have been slow. Mercury poisoning from an industrial lab, a Hib shot at 7 months causing a major regression but he came out of it, then diagnosed with autism at 3 and more than a dozen heavy metals in the red on his first testing round (mercury made him unable to excrete any of the others he encountered every day like in FORMULA after he refused to continue nursing), and seizures from a pesticide overspray in FL in front of our apt and a stroke in the brainstem at age 4 from the seizing. Keep at it, some people would give anything to trade places with you. I have referred so many people to my DOM and their children are now recovered or nearly recovered and academically appropriate even some that started much later than you while I still work to recover my son fully at age 13. But he is changing faster and faster, and started talking 2 years ago and has great handwriting from us doing Brain Gym for 6 months, and now he talks a blue streak and sings and never shuts up, totally appropriate using slang and adjectives! So go watch or read Sometimes a Great Notion and NEVER give up. We are combining things as advised by our doctor like mHBOT and AIT and nutrition of course and detox, and now hHBOT and AIT and nutrition and detox and now we kind of fell into Valtrex, and we sometimes pulse some other chelators like DMSA or EDTA or HMD in between, and regular worming because they hatch out after AIT and HBOT for some reason plus we have animals. Mostly he excretes normally now so it's a matter of supporting the detox and repairing his brain with HBOT and brain gym, brain highways, etc. over the next couple of years and catching him up academically. Still taking everything we've got and all our time, he is on a liquid diet we make because of the stroke, it's hard and we are strapped. We just feel we must do everything or wonder later if it would have helped, so we are. Life is very good now actually.

thankyou.

Guest guest

thanks im going to look into this too To: MB12Valtrex Yahoo Group <mb12valtrex > Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 9:24 AM Subject: RE: Feeling Discouraged

Cleandiet101, please don't send him to a special school!!You should try The Son-Rise Program. It's, in my opinion, the BEST therapy available, the most human, loving and effective!! And it's compatible with the biomedical.I know personally recoved kids with the S-R-P!! And all the other children who do the S-R-P that I know also have great improvements. Including my daughter!!The best thing you can do is to take the Start-Up Program to learn about the Son-Rise. They have scholarships if your budget is tight. Check their website:http://www.autismtreatmentcenter.org/This program changed my life and my daughters' life

for much better! They give you a lot of emotional support, and teach you amazing tools to help you choose to be happy! They teach you to accept your child and love him just like he is, at the same time to believe that his potentials have no limits and that you can always shoot for the stars!! And they teach you amazing and effective tools to help your child to connect with you, to start talking, to improve eye contact, to interact with people....Your son is really young and, with the right treatment, he can make HUGE progress, and most importantly, he can be happy!!Please take a look into the Son-Rise Program! I promise it will change your life!!Don't send him to a special school! He will not improve being close to other kids like him. He needs one-to-one therapy with a trained adult. And I don't know a better therapy than the S-R-P!Good luck!!Love,Xexa

To: mb12valtrex From: brooke0618@...Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 04:37:37 -0800Subject: Re: Feeling Discouraged

thankyou.

Guest guest

my son like a wild animal at three. we were thrown out of apartments because of him....he screamed at the top of his lungs...was self injurous....I was told to consider putting him in a hospital.

I worked my ass off trying to find the cure so to speak....he got better then regressed....got better regressed....I would say first two years of biomed was getting my hopes up seeing improvement and then bam....everything fell apart.

A couple months ago I realized we started having more good days then bad. praise God. yes autism has made me very religious....amen?

I decided at one point that I was never gonna give up....until the last breath was breathed in my body I would fight to help my son..(I had an image of seventy year old me shaking cursing dividing capsules).. many tears later ....many pain filled posts on this group and the kind angels who responded to me in my deepest pain.....we are seeing the glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel....my son is in managed recovery...if you are not seeing much improvement with just AC chelation... look at his diet...look at possible pathogen overload or other detox methods....

keep fighting .....searching......pick everyones brain.......turn to God for guidance.....you will be alright mama.

channa

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 5:18 AMSubject: Feeling Discouraged

hi all, wondering if any of you out there has success stories with severe children?our son was disgnosed before 2, now he is 3 1/2. We've been doing biomed for about a year and half. He was very severe and now he is moderate to severe. Lots and lots of stuff we have done. and we have seen him come a long way. such as at the start there was no sign of him understanding anything at all, and almost no imitation skills.It still takes a lot to engage him in activities at table top.we have begun chelation and there have been subtle signs of improvement.How long does it take with oral and transdermal types of chelation to see big gains? im getting discouraged but trying to stay calm telling myself we only started a couple months ago. he has lots of heavy metals and theyre interferring with his speech centre. he is mainly non verbal has picked up a couple new words this year that he says. He seem to have dyspraxia

aswell.i guess, I am wondering if there are folks who have kids who were non verbal and severe - that kept impoving with small slow progress like my son. Therapists are saying he is best suited to go to a special school instead of a regualr kindy with a special unit as he is so much into sensory things like swinging and jumping. But it just doesnt seem right, he is clever but trapped and unable to .... focus. he needs lots of movement.I read so many recovery stories that have a major breakthrough and a sudden coming out of Autism, our son has made very very slow gains, but they are gains nonetheless. Are there any stories out there where it was just slow and steady all the way ?thankyou.

Guest guest

Please do it, you will love it!! You son will thank you one day!! The ATC (home of the Son-Rise Program) is located two hours by train north of NYC, and it's such a beautiful place! The Start-Up is 5 days course, including accommodations and all meals, for 2200 dollars, but they have scholarships to give you nice discounts if you need!There are parents from all over the World attending it, and every single child improves with the S-R-P. Some of them recover!Most importantly, they all become happier children!! And parents too, we regain our hope, we learn tools to choose hapinness, despite any obstacles we might have, we gain control of our children's therapy, we are the directors of their program... you learn it all there!Check their website today. Call , he will take great care of you! Senior Family CounselorThe Option Institute International Learning and Training Center www.option.orgAutism Treatment Center of Americawww.autismtreatment.org2080 S. Undermountain RoadSheffield, MA 01257Phone: Fax: UK Phone: 020-3372-4170 Love,XexaTo: mb12valtrex From: brooke0618@...Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 07:31:31 -0800Subject: Re: Feeling Discouraged

thanks im going to look into this too To: MB12Valtrex Yahoo Group <mb12valtrex > Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 9:24 AM Subject: RE: Feeling Discouraged

Cleandiet101, please don't send him to a special school!!You should try The Son-Rise Program. It's, in my opinion, the BEST therapy available, the most human, loving and effective!! And it's compatible with the biomedical.I know personally recoved kids with the S-R-P!! And all the other children who do the S-R-P that I know also have great improvements. Including my daughter!!The best thing you can do is to take the Start-Up Program to learn about the Son-Rise. They have scholarships if your budget is tight. Check their website:http://www.autismtreatmentcenter.org/This program changed my life and my daughters' life

for much better! They give you a lot of emotional support, and teach you amazing tools to help you choose to be happy! They teach you to accept your child and love him just like he is, at the same time to believe that his potentials have no limits and that you can always shoot for the stars!! And they teach you amazing and effective tools to help your child to connect with you, to start talking, to improve eye contact, to interact with people....Your son is really young and, with the right treatment, he can make HUGE progress, and most importantly, he can be happy!!Please take a look into the Son-Rise Program! I promise it will change your life!!Don't send him to a special school! He will not improve being close to other kids like him. He needs one-to-one therapy with a trained adult. And I don't know a better therapy than the S-R-P!Good luck!!Love,Xexa

To: mb12valtrex From: brooke0618@...Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 04:37:37 -0800Subject: Re: Feeling Discouraged

thankyou.

Guest guest

I am not glad to hear others having a long haul but it does make me feel better able to shed the pitying looks of my family and friends who think I'm nuts, at least until lately.... I am surrounded by mostly mild ASD in our very clean prosperous County.When they ask me when I'm going to stop I say when there are no more things to try, and I tell them really what better work could I do in the whole world besides saving my only child? How could I enjoy life knowing he was suffering? You see I believe everything has a cause, and if it has a cause there is a good chance it can be fixed somehow someday.I do not judge others. They are on their path and I am on mine. I could use some validation sometimes. When my sister told me her son was MCS years ago I never end questioned it for a moment and adhered to every food rule and greened my clothes and house. I believe what people say, they are the experts in their child!Ok, end of rant!Sent from my iPhone

my son like a wild animal at three. we were thrown out of apartments because of him....he screamed at the top of his lungs...was self injurous....I was told to consider putting him in a hospital.

I worked my ass off trying to find the cure so to speak....he got better then regressed....got better regressed....I would say first two years of biomed was getting my hopes up seeing improvement and then bam....everything fell apart.

A couple months ago I realized we started having more good days then bad. praise God. yes autism has made me very religious....amen?

I decided at one point that I was never gonna give up....until the last breath was breathed in my body I would fight to help my son..(I had an image of seventy year old me shaking cursing dividing capsules).. many tears later ....many pain filled posts on this group and the kind angels who responded to me in my deepest pain.....we are seeing the glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel....my son is in managed recovery...if you are not seeing much improvement with just AC chelation... look at his diet...look at possible pathogen overload or other detox methods....

keep fighting .....searching......pick everyones brain.......turn to God for guidance.....you will be alright mama.

channa

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 5:18 AMSubject: Feeling Discouraged

hi all, wondering if any of you out there has success stories with severe children?our son was disgnosed before 2, now he is 3 1/2. We've been doing biomed for about a year and half. He was very severe and now he is moderate to severe. Lots and lots of stuff we have done. and we have seen him come a long way. such as at the start there was no sign of him understanding anything at all, and almost no imitation skills.It still takes a lot to engage him in activities at table top.we have begun chelation and there have been subtle signs of improvement.How long does it take with oral and transdermal types of chelation to see big gains? im getting discouraged but trying to stay calm telling myself we only started a couple months ago. he has lots of heavy metals and theyre interferring with his speech centre. he is mainly non verbal has picked up a couple new words this year that he says. He seem to have dyspraxia

aswell.i guess, I am wondering if there are folks who have kids who were non verbal and severe - that kept impoving with small slow progress like my son. Therapists are saying he is best suited to go to a special school instead of a regualr kindy with a special unit as he is so much into sensory things like swinging and jumping. But it just doesnt seem right, he is clever but trapped and unable to .... focus. he needs lots of movement.I read so many recovery stories that have a major breakthrough and a sudden coming out of Autism, our son has made very very slow gains, but they are gains nonetheless. Are there any stories out there where it was just slow and steady all the way ?thankyou.

Guest guest

- how do other practitioners learn Son- Rise if they can't go stay for extended periods. Is there a shortened training for professionals? Also, is there any certification? ThanksSent from my iPhone

Please do it, you will love it!! You son will thank you one day!! The ATC (home of the Son-Rise Program) is located two hours by train north of NYC, and it's such a beautiful place! The Start-Up is 5 days course, including accommodations and all meals, for 2200 dollars, but they have scholarships to give you nice discounts if you need!There are parents from all over the World attending it, and every single child improves with the S-R-P. Some of them recover!Most importantly, they all become happier children!! And parents too, we regain our hope, we learn tools to choose hapinness, despite any obstacles we might have, we gain control of our children's therapy, we are the directors of their program... you learn it all there!Check their website today. Call , he will take great care of you! Senior Family CounselorThe Option Institute International Learning and Training Center www.option.orgAutism Treatment Center of Americawww.autismtreatment.org2080 S. Undermountain RoadSheffield, MA 01257Phone: Fax: UK Phone: 020-3372-4170 Love,XexaTo: mb12valtrex From: brooke0618@...Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 07:31:31 -0800Subject: Re: Feeling Discouraged

thankyou.

Guest guest

I am not . I am Xexa. Mother of a 6 yo girl. is a Family Counselor who works at the ATC. He is a Dad of a recovered son with the S-R-P. You should contact him for all the info regarding the S-R-Program. The trainning is basically for parents. The S-R-P is a Program created by parents for parents. Professionals can attend too, of course. As a parent, I attended it and then I trained my own professionals and volunteers. I am the Director of my daughter's team. They teach you how to train people, how to hire volunteers and professionals, how to give them feedback, etc. Then if you need further help they have their Blog with tons of amazing info and videos, you can also have phone or skype consultations. They do Outreaches (come to your house for a 2 to 3 days full days consultation). Etc.There is no certification, and no need for it either. Please check their website and call . They will answer all your questions.It's the best therapy for autistic people, and it's 100% compatible with the biomedical and similar treatments.Good luck! Xexa To: mb12valtrex From: dan-ruth-setlak@...Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 11:43:31 -0500Subject: Re: Feeling Discouraged

- how do other practitioners learn Son- Rise if they can't go stay for extended periods. Is there a shortened training for professionals? Also, is there any certification? ThanksSent from my iPhone

thankyou.

Guest guest

And training for Brain Gym is only $300. We got a lot of bang for our buck out of it! Sent from my iPhone

I am not . I am Xexa. Mother of a 6 yo girl. is a Family Counselor who works at the ATC. He is a Dad of a recovered son with the S-R-P. You should contact him for all the info regarding the S-R-Program. The trainning is basically for parents. The S-R-P is a Program created by parents for parents. Professionals can attend too, of course. As a parent, I attended it and then I trained my own professionals and volunteers. I am the Director of my daughter's team. They teach you how to train people, how to hire volunteers and professionals, how to give them feedback, etc. Then if you need further help they have their Blog with tons of amazing info and videos, you can also have phone or skype consultations. They do Outreaches (come to your house for a 2 to 3 days full days consultation). Etc.There is no certification, and no need for it either. Please check their website and call . They will

answer all your questions.It's the best therapy for autistic people, and it's 100% compatible with the biomedical and similar treatments.Good luck! Xexa To: mb12valtrex From: dan-ruth-setlak@...Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 11:43:31 -0500Subject: Re: Feeling Discouraged

Please do it, you will love it!! You son will thank you one day!! The ATC (home of the Son-Rise Program) is located two hours by train north of NYC, and it's such a beautiful place! The Start-Up is 5 days course, including accommodations and all meals, for 2200 dollars, but they have scholarships to give you nice discounts if you need!There are parents from all over the World attending it, and every single child improves with the S-R-P. Some of them recover!Most importantly, they all become happier children!! And parents too, we regain our hope, we learn tools to choose hapinness, despite any obstacles we might have, we gain control of our children's therapy, we are the directors of their program... you learn it all there!Check their website today. Call , he will take great care of you! Senior Family CounselorThe

Option Institute International Learning and Training Center www.option.orgAutism Treatment Center of Americawww.autismtreatment.org2080 S. Undermountain RoadSheffield, MA 01257Phone: Fax: UK Phone: 020-3372-4170 Love,XexaTo: mb12valtrex From: brooke0618@...Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 07:31:31 -0800Subject: Re: Feeling

Discouraged

Cleandiet101, please don't send him to a special school!!You should try The Son-Rise Program. It's, in my opinion, the BEST therapy available, the most human, loving and effective!! And it's compatible with the biomedical.I know personally recoved kids with the S-R-P!! And all the other children who do the S-R-P that I know also have great improvements. Including my daughter!!The best thing you can do is to take the Start-Up Program to learn about the Son-Rise. They have scholarships if your budget is tight. Check their website:http://www.autismtreatmentcenter.org/This program

changed my life and my daughters' life

thankyou.

Reply via web post

Reply to sender

Reply to group

Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic

(10)

Recent Activity:

New Members

Visit Your Group

Switch to:

Guest guest

I heard a lot of good things about Brain Gym too. But how many hours per day can you do brain gym?The Son-Rise Program you can set up a full-time program for 6 to 8 hours per day, of one-to-one loving, accepting and effective therapy for you child. You can also do part-time, 4 hours per day, if your kid is ready to go to school. Of course you will need volunteers or professionals in your team. I have been running a full-time S-R-P for my daughter for 2 years (the same time I've been doing a DAN treatment) and I believe 80% of her improvements are due to the S-R-Program (she is not really a responder to the biomedical).I think Brain Gym is something you can add to the program, just like Horse Therapy, Water Therapy, Prompt... But nothing replaces the S-R-P, in my opinion.__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________To: mb12valtrex From: mludwig@...Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 12:05:34 -0500Subject: Re: Feeling Discouraged

And training for Brain Gym is only $300. We got a lot of bang for our buck out of it! Sent from my iPhone

I am not . I am Xexa. Mother of a 6 yo girl. is a Family Counselor who works at the ATC. He is a Dad of a recovered son with the S-R-P. You should contact him for all the info regarding the S-R-Program. The trainning is basically for parents. The S-R-P is a Program created by parents for parents. Professionals can attend too, of course. As a parent, I attended it and then I trained my own professionals and volunteers. I am the Director of my daughter's team. They teach you how to train people, how to hire volunteers and professionals, how to give them feedback, etc. Then if you need further help they have their Blog with tons of amazing info and videos, you can also have phone or skype consultations. They do Outreaches (come to your house for a 2 to 3 days full days consultation). Etc.There is no certification, and no need for it either. Please check their website and call . They will

answer all your questions.It's the best therapy for autistic people, and it's 100% compatible with the biomedical and similar treatments.Good luck! Xexa To: mb12valtrex From: dan-ruth-setlak@...Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 11:43:31 -0500Subject: Re: Feeling Discouraged

Please do it, you will love it!! You son will thank you one day!! The ATC (home of the Son-Rise Program) is located two hours by train north of NYC, and it's such a beautiful place! The Start-Up is 5 days course, including accommodations and all meals, for 2200 dollars, but they have scholarships to give you nice discounts if you need!There are parents from all over the World attending it, and every single child improves with the S-R-P. Some of them recover!Most importantly, they all become happier children!! And parents too, we regain our hope, we learn tools to choose hapinness, despite any obstacles we might have, we gain control of our children's therapy, we are the directors of their program... you learn it all there!Check their website today. Call , he will take great care of you! Senior Family CounselorThe

Option Institute International Learning and Training Center www.option.orgAutism Treatment Center of Americawww.autismtreatment.org2080 S. Undermountain RoadSheffield, MA 01257Phone: Fax: UK Phone: 020-3372-4170 Love,XexaTo: mb12valtrex From: brooke0618@...Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 07:31:31 -0800Subject: Re: Feeling

Discouraged

Cleandiet101, please don't send him to a special school!!You should try The Son-Rise Program. It's, in my opinion, the BEST therapy available, the most human, loving and effective!! And it's compatible with the biomedical.I know personally recoved kids with the S-R-P!! And all the other children who do the S-R-P that I know also have great improvements. Including my daughter!!The best thing you can do is to take the Start-Up Program to learn about the Son-Rise. They have scholarships if your budget is tight. Check their website:http://www.autismtreatmentcenter.org/This program

thankyou.

Reply via web post

Reply to sender

Reply to group

Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic

(10)

Recent Activity:

New Members

Visit Your Group

Switch to:

Guest guest

About one is all you need. It is brain repair. They would be nice together!Sent from my iPhone

I heard a lot of good things about Brain Gym too. But how many hours per day can you do brain gym?The Son-Rise Program you can set up a full-time program for 6 to 8 hours per day, of one-to-one loving, accepting and effective therapy for you child. You can also do part-time, 4 hours per day, if your kid is ready to go to school. Of course you will need volunteers or professionals in your team. I have been running a full-time S-R-P for my daughter for 2 years (the same time I've been doing a DAN treatment) and I believe 80% of her improvements are due to the S-R-Program (she is not really a responder to the biomedical).I think Brain Gym is something you can add to the program, just like Horse Therapy, Water Therapy, Prompt... But nothing replaces the S-R-P, in my opinion.__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________To:

mb12valtrex From: mludwig@...Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 12:05:34 -0500Subject: Re: Feeling Discouraged

Discouraged

thankyou.

Reply via web post

Reply to sender

Reply to group

Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic

(10)

Recent Activity:

Guest guest

Sounds great!! Thanks!To: mb12valtrex From: mludwig@...Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 12:17:04 -0500Subject: Re: Feeling Discouraged

About one is all you need. It is brain repair. They would be nice together!Sent from my iPhone

I heard a lot of good things about Brain Gym too. But how many hours per day can you do brain gym?The Son-Rise Program you can set up a full-time program for 6 to 8 hours per day, of one-to-one loving, accepting and effective therapy for you child. You can also do part-time, 4 hours per day, if your kid is ready to go to school. Of course you will need volunteers or professionals in your team. I have been running a full-time S-R-P for my daughter for 2 years (the same time I've been doing a DAN treatment) and I believe 80% of her improvements are due to the S-R-Program (she is not really a responder to the biomedical).I think Brain Gym is something you can add to the program, just like Horse Therapy, Water Therapy, Prompt... But nothing replaces the S-R-P, in my opinion.__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________To:

mb12valtrex From: mludwig@...Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 12:05:34 -0500Subject: Re: Feeling Discouraged

Discouraged

thankyou.

Reply via web post

Reply to sender

Reply to group

Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic

(10)

Recent Activity:

Guest guest

a big thankyou for everyone who responded to my post. thanks for all your advice and taking the time out to reply. I will follow up everything suggested.

xoxo

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Wednesday, 19 December 2012 3:47 AMSubject: Re: Feeling Discouraged

I heard a lot of good things about Brain Gym too. But how many hours per day can you do brain gym?The Son-Rise Program you can set up a full-time program for 6 to 8 hours per day, of one-to-one loving, accepting and effective therapy for you child. You can also do part-time, 4 hours per day, if your kid is ready to go to school. Of course you will need volunteers or professionals in your team. I have been running a full-time S-R-P for my daughter for 2 years (the same time I've been doing a DAN treatment) and I believe 80% of her improvements are due to the S-R-Program (she is not really a responder to the biomedical).I think Brain Gym is something you can add to the program, just like Horse Therapy, Water Therapy, Prompt... But nothing replaces the S-R-P, in my

opinion.__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To: mb12valtrex From: mludwig@...Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 12:05:34 -0500Subject: Re: Feeling Discouraged

And training for Brain Gym is only $300. We got a lot of bang for our buck out of it!

Sent from my iPhone

I am not . I am Xexa. Mother of a 6 yo girl. is a Family Counselor who works at the ATC. He is a Dad of a recovered son with the S-R-P. You should contact him for all the info regarding the S-R-Program. The trainning is basically for parents. The S-R-P is a Program created by parents for parents. Professionals can attend too, of course. As a parent, I attended it and then I trained my own professionals and volunteers. I am the Director of my daughter's team. They teach you how to train people, how to hire volunteers and professionals, how to give them feedback, etc. Then if you need further help they have their Blog with tons of amazing info and videos, you can also have phone or skype consultations. They do Outreaches (come to your house for a 2 to 3 days full days consultation). Etc.There is no certification, and no need for it either. Please

check their website and call . They will answer all your questions.It's the best therapy for autistic people, and it's 100% compatible with the biomedical and similar treatments.Good luck! Xexa

To: mb12valtrex From: dan-ruth-setlak@...Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 11:43:31 -0500Subject: Re: Feeling Discouraged

- how do other practitioners learn Son- Rise if they can't go stay for extended periods. Is there a shortened training for professionals? Also, is there any certification?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Please do it, you will love it!! You son will thank you one day!! The ATC (home of the Son-Rise Program) is located two hours by train north of NYC, and it's such a beautiful place! The Start-Up is 5 days course, including accommodations and all meals, for 2200 dollars, but they have scholarships to give you nice discounts if you need!There are parents from all over the World attending it, and every single child improves with the S-R-P. Some of them recover!Most importantly, they all become happier children!! And parents too, we regain our hope, we learn tools to choose hapinness, despite any obstacles we might have, we gain control of our children's therapy, we are the directors of their program... you learn it all there!Check their website today. Call , he will take great care of you!

Senior Family CounselorThe Option Institute International Learning and Training Center www.option.orgAutism Treatment Center of Americawww.autismtreatment.org2080 S. Undermountain RoadSheffield, MA 01257Phone: Fax: UK Phone: 020-3372-4170 Love,Xexa

To: mb12valtrex From: brooke0618@...Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 07:31:31 -0800Subject: Re: Feeling Discouraged

thanks im going to look into this too

To: MB12Valtrex Yahoo Group <mb12valtrex > Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 9:24 AMSubject: RE: Feeling

Discouraged

Cleandiet101, please don't send him to a special school!!You should try The Son-Rise Program. It's, in my opinion, the BEST therapy available, the most human, loving and effective!! And it's compatible with the biomedical.I know personally recoved kids with the S-R-P!! And all the other children who do the S-R-P that I know also have great improvements. Including my daughter!!The best thing you can do is to take the Start-Up Program to learn about the Son-Rise. They have scholarships if your budget is tight. Check their website:http://www.autismtreatmentcenter.org/This program changed my life and my daughters' life for much better! They give you a lot of emotional support, and teach you amazing tools to help you choose to be happy! They teach you to accept your child and love him just like he is, at the same time to believe that his potentials have no limits and that you can always shoot for the stars!! And they teach you amazing and effective tools to help your child to connect with you, to start talking, to improve eye contact, to interact with people....Your son is really young and, with the right treatment, he can make HUGE progress, and most importantly, he can be happy!!Please take a look into the Son-Rise Program! I promise it will change your life!!Don't send him to a special school! He will not improve being close to other kids like him. He needs one-to-one therapy with a trained

adult. And I don't know a better therapy than the S-R-P!Good luck!!Love,Xexa

Dont be discouraged your a good Mom.Dont stop fighting!

hi all, wondering if any of you out there has success stories with severe children?our son was disgnosed before 2, now he is 3 1/2. We've been doing biomed for about a year and half. He was very severe and now he is moderate to severe. Lots and lots of stuff we have done. and we have seen him come a long way. such as at the start there was no sign of him understanding anything at all, and almost no imitation skills.It still takes a lot to engage him in activities at table top.we have begun chelation and there have been subtle signs of improvement.How long does it take with oral and transdermal types of chelation to see big gains? im getting discouraged but trying to stay calm telling myself we only started a couple months ago. he has lots of heavy metals and theyre interferring with his speech centre. he is mainly non verbal has picked up a couple new words this year that he says. He seem to have

dyspraxia aswell.i guess, I am wondering if there are folks who have kids who were non verbal and severe - that kept impoving with small slow progress like my son. Therapists are saying he is best suited to go to a special school instead of a regualr kindy with a special unit as he is so much into sensory things like swinging and jumping. But it just doesnt seem right, he is clever but trapped and unable to .... focus. he needs lots of movement.I read so many recovery stories that have a major breakthrough and a sudden coming out of Autism, our son has made very very slow gains, but they are gains nonetheless. Are there any stories out there where it was just slow and steady all the way ?thankyou.

Reply via web post

Reply to sender

Reply to group

Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic (10)

Recent Activity:

Guest guest

Channa what a lovely heart felt post .This sums how I feel I thank God for this group.I really do. Bola To: mb12valtrex From: channabrennon@...Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 07:31:13 -0800Subject: Re: Feeling Discouraged

channa

Guest guest

Hear hearSent from my iPhone

Channa what a lovely heart felt post .This sums how I feel I thank God for this group.I really do. Bola To: mb12valtrex From: channabrennon@...Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 07:31:13 -0800Subject: Re: Feeling Discouraged

channa