RemedySpot.com

Re: Anesthetic suggestions [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks so much, ! I greatly appreciate your time and effort :)

Shelly

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >Sent: Thu, August 30, 2012 10:08:36 PMSubject: Re: Anesthetic suggestions [1 Attachment]

Hi Shelly,

I just wrote up the attached for my kids for Emergency situations if I cannot be contacted by the school etc. I took alot of info from an article by Sym Rankin, RN, CRNA working at Dr. Usman's office. She also has a son on the spectrum. The article in entitled "Anesthesia: The Autistic Child" and I think it can be found at www.autismfile.com....i only have a hard copy. I also used www.mthfr.net as my other source.

Hope this helps and good luck!!

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 9:16 PMSubject: Anesthetic suggestions

Hello all!I know this subject has been talked about on here before, but I haven't been able to find anything in the archives, so I'm wondering if anyone can remind me which is the safest anesthetic for our kids. I have a mostly recovered Aspie daughter who needs shoulder sugery and I'm petrified. As you can understand, it's taken us YEARS of biomed and homeopathy to get her to where she is today, so I'm worried about regression. Back in April she injured it lifting some ice (there were actually two injuries, one we repaired with supps, chiropractic and homeopathy) but this injury is a ligament tear from the bone (full thickness) and it tore some of her bone off when it went. She is in agony and has been for months, and just wants to get on with her life. Thanks so much,Shelly