RemedySpot.com

Re: Camel milk

Rate this topic

Guest guest

We use camels milk for my son... we have been giving him about one pint per day. My son has gained weight and his bacterial gut issues completely went away on his last OAT test.

I am not sure if there is a specific protocol to follow.... there is a Facebook group called friends of camel milk it's a really great group and you could post questions there... I found out a lot of useful info off of that group. we buy ours through camel milk association.

Best ,

Hi

I would like to know if any of the parents have tried camel milk for their children?

Also I would like to know the protocol for giving camel milk and expected changes to be watched.

Best regards

Amit

Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

------------------------------------

I gave my son camel milk for many months, just recently stopped b/c i have no resources.He had severe allergies , food and environmental allergies, he had dark circles under his eyes (the allergy shine). Withing 3 wks all disappeared. He was on Zyrtec and singular for 4 years for his allergies, albuterol pulmocort breathing treatments, and steroids for major allergic events. he is off of all his meds now. he is able to eat eggs, and other foods that he never even touched efore due to allergies.

His eye contact improved within days, his functional speech started to develop withing weeks.I had great gains, and so far he is sustaining it  even he is not getting the milk. I am searching for more resources to get it, and to start him back right away.

I did not follow the protocol, but once I am able to get the milk again i will be consulting to follow a protocol.One thing i had issues is, that the first two weeks he became extremely aggressive, and that was a rough two weeks. I guess the impact on his body was too strong. I was told we do need to follow protocols to adjust supplements around the milk. Just to keep that in mind.

Tunde

Hi

I would like to know if any of the parents have tried camel milk for their children?

Also I would like to know the protocol for giving camel milk and expected changes to be watched.

Best regards

Amit

I saw no changes in my child. She had foul smelling gas at the beginning. They told me to start on half a cup.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Tunde Brazlik ;

To:

<mb12valtrex >;

Subject:

Re: Camel milk

Sent:

Sun, Sep 16, 2012 9:40:00 AM

I gave my son camel milk for many months, just recently stopped b/c i have no resources.He had severe allergies , food and environmental allergies, he had dark circles under his eyes (the allergy shine). Withing 3 wks all disappeared. He was on Zyrtec and singular for 4 years for his allergies, albuterol pulmocort breathing treatments, and steroids for major allergic events. he is off of all his meds now. he is able to eat eggs, and other foods that he never even touched efore due to allergies.

His eye contact improved within days, his functional speech started to develop withing weeks.I had great gains, and so far he is sustaining it  even he is not getting the milk. I am searching for more resources to get it, and to start him back right away.

I did not follow the protocol, but once I am able to get the milk again i will be consulting to follow a protocol.One thing i had issues is, that the first two weeks he became extremely aggressive, and that was a rough two weeks. I guess the impact on his body was too strong. I was told we do need to follow protocols to adjust supplements around the milk. Just to keep that in mind.

Tunde

Hi

Best regards

Amit

Does anyone have a good resource?Sent from my iPhone

His eye contact improved within days, his functional speech started to develop withing weeks.I had great gains, and so far he is sustaining it even he is not getting the milk. I am searching for more resources to get it, and to start him back right away.

Tunde

Hi

Best regards

Amit

Dr. Hinkle offers consultation as well as the shipping of camel milk. you can look her up on google i do not have her link. I spoke with her earlier, adn once I restart the milk i will be consulting her.

Does anyone have a good resource?Sent from my iPhone

Tunde

Hi

Best regards

Amit

Hi Thanks for sharing your experience.Do we need to give the raw milk or the pasteurized one ?Also please let me know if we can add sugar in this milk? How long we can store this milk ? Can we boil this milk before giving it to the kid ?Many thanksRegardsAmitSent from BlackBerry® on AirtelSender: mb12valtrex Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 05:40:00 -0400To: <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: Camel milk I gave my son camel milk for many months, just recently stopped b/c i have no resources.He had severe allergies , food and environmental allergies, he had dark circles under his eyes (the allergy shine). Withing 3 wks all disappeared. He was on Zyrtec and singular for 4 years for his allergies, albuterol pulmocort breathing treatments, and steroids for major allergic events. he is off of all his meds now. he is able to eat eggs, and other foods that he never even touched efore due to allergies.His eye contact improved within days, his functional speech started to develop withing weeks.I had great gains, and so far he is sustaining it  even he is not getting the milk. I am searching for more resources to get it, and to start him back right away.I did not follow the protocol, but once I am able to get the milk again i will be consulting to follow a protocol.One thing i had issues is, that the first two weeks he became extremely aggressive, and that was a rough two weeks. I guess the impact on his body was too strong. I was told we do need to follow protocols to adjust supplements around the milk. Just to keep that in mind.TundeHiI would like to know if any of the parents have tried camel milk for their children?Also I would like to know the protocol for giving camel milk and expected changes to be watched.Best regardsAmitSent from BlackBerry® on Airtel------------------------------------

WEll in the US you can get only pasteurized camel milk. i was fortunate to be outside of the US for the time being and I used raw camel milk. Don't get me wrong I am not telling you this is how you should give it. I recommend to do your research and make a decision accordingly.

The milk i got  was sweet, so it was no sugar needed. it takes a bit of time to get used to drink it, but actually it taste good. Some taste salty, I later found out because of what they eat. I am not sure about storing, only thing I know it is good for 3 days fresh, and I was able to get new supply every three days. After 3 days starting to have an aftertaste and it is not so pleasant. I heard that some freeze it as you go you thaw it out. I do not know too much about it. Dr. Hinkle is a best resource to get even this info. Good luck to you.

Tunde

Hi Thanks for sharing your experience.Do we need to give the raw milk or the pasteurized one ?Also please let me know if we can add sugar in this milk? How long we can store this milk ? Can we boil this milk before giving it to the kid ?

Many thanksRegardsAmitSent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

Sender: mb12valtrex

Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 05:40:00 -0400To: <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex

Subject: Re: Camel milk

Tunde

Hi

Best regards

Amit

This is the only way I have found to acquire camel milk: http://www.camelmilkassociation.org/I would love to hear of any others though. 

Good luck, in Sunnyvale, CA

WEll in the US you can get only pasteurized camel milk. i was fortunate to be outside of the US for the time being and I used raw camel milk. Don't get me wrong I am not telling you this is how you should give it. I recommend to do your research and make a decision accordingly.

The milk i got  was sweet, so it was no sugar needed. it takes a bit of time to get used to drink it, but actually it taste good. Some taste salty, I later found out because of what they eat. I am not sure about storing, only thing I know it is good for 3 days fresh, and I was able to get new supply every three days. After 3 days starting to have an aftertaste and it is not so pleasant. I heard that some freeze it as you go you thaw it out. I do not know too much about it. Dr. Hinkle is a best resource to get even this info. Good luck to you.

Tunde

Hi Thanks for sharing your experience.Do we need to give the raw milk or the pasteurized one ?Also please let me know if we can add sugar in this milk? How long we can store this milk ? Can we boil this milk before giving it to the kid ?

Tunde

Hi

Best regards

Amit

hi jennifer,Could you please told me how is the way to have kamel milk, am a mother of autistic girl and i would like to give her kamel milk.thank's De : C À : mb12valtrex Envoyé le : dimanche 16 Septembre 2012 10h01 Objet : Re: Camel milk ----- Courriel transféré -----

This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (jaydub@...) Add cleanup rule

| More info

This is the only way I have found to acquire camel milk: http://www.camelmilkassociation.org/I would love to hear of any others though.

Good luck, in Sunnyvale, CA

The milk i got was sweet, so it was no sugar needed. it takes a bit of time to get used to drink it, but actually it taste good. Some taste salty, I later found out because of what they eat. I am not sure about storing, only thing I know it is good for 3 days fresh, and I was able to get new supply every three days. After 3 days starting to have an aftertaste and it is not so pleasant. I heard that some freeze it as you go you thaw it out. I do not know too much about it. Dr. Hinkle is a best resource to get even this info. Good luck to you.

Tunde

His eye contact improved within days, his functional speech started to develop withing weeks.I had great gains, and so far he is sustaining it even he is not getting the milk. I am searching for more resources to get it, and to start him back right away.

Tunde

Hi

Best regards

Amit