RemedySpot.com

Re: Family hope center?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Lili, I don't have experience with the Family Hope Center but my 3 yo son was treated by Dr Baker and I know that she is their primary physician.  She is a kind, compassionate person and also a great DAN/homeopath.  My son was treated by her for over a year and he made great improvements under her care.  We switched doctors because it seemed that she had tried everything that she knew and she is really a homeopath at heart.  We switched to Dr Bock and have seen more improvements and I like that Dr Bock knows about the latest treatments--oxytocin, LDN, etc.  Dr Baker prefers a more natural approach.  I hope that helps.  

You might also contact TACA PA as I know that several of the moms have mentioned FHC.  Michele

Does anybody has experience with Family hope center in PA and If so, could you please let me know about it.

Thank you in advance

Lili

Guest guest

Thank you Michele.it was a great helpLili To: mb12valtrex Sent: Thursday, August 2, 2012 8:43 AM Subject: Re: Family hope center?

Lili, I don't have experience with the Family Hope Center but my 3 yo son was treated by Dr Baker and I know that she is their primary physician. She is a kind, compassionate person and also a great DAN/homeopath. My son was treated by her for over a year and he made great improvements under her care. We switched doctors because it seemed that she had tried everything that she knew and she is really a homeopath at heart. We switched to Dr Bock and have seen more improvements and I like that Dr Bock knows about the latest treatments--oxytocin, LDN, etc. Dr Baker prefers a more natural approach. I hope that helps.

You might also contact TACA PA as I know that several of the moms have mentioned FHC. Michele

Does anybody has experience with Family hope center in PA and If so, could you please let me know about it.

Thank you in advance

Lili