RemedySpot.com

Teeth Grinding

Rate this topic

Guest guest

We are doing mms too since march!!Let your email find you with BlackBerry® from VodafoneSender: mb12valtrex Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 11:20:51 -0400To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Cc: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >Subject: Re: Re: Teeth Grinding We have seen both klinghardt and Yu. Currently only with Yu. My son was treated by k and he doesn't use mms anymore. We have used mms tho. I have notes and the DVD from the conference and I would gladly let u borrow. My email is heidyclaire@...Sent from my iPhone Why are they just using dmsa? R they doing mms along with yu protocol? We r doing klinghart protocol at moment my son is 8.5 and non verbalLet your email find you with BlackBerry® from VodafoneSender: mb12valtrex Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 14:32:34 -0400To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: Re: Teeth Grinding I attended Medical conference with both klinghardt and dr Yu spoke. Dr Yu wrote Book called Accidental Cure. In his PowerPoint presentations he gave case studies in which yeast, parasite, heavy metal and viral/bacterial diseases all present similarly. That was his main point, and with proper diagnostic evidence you can treat. His expertise is parasite problems from his book you can see why it's aptly named Accidental Cure. Heidy Farrell One child cured and one being treated for virus, parasites, and fungal infection added to cutler dmsa protocol and finally getting language after 9 yrs biomed. He told me boy and girl without any teaching or prompting this week!!!! Sent from my iPhone Humaworm is a natural choice. To: mb12valtrex Sent: Friday, October 5, 2012 11:02 AM Subject: Re: Teeth Grinding My son used to grind teeth and seeing this thread just made me realize that he doesn't grind teeth any more. The main treatment he has received is anti yeast, antibiotics, valtrex. I have not treated him for parasites so far and I don't see any relation to his night wakings to full moon. Just thought I will share as my son had consistent teeth grinding every day for a long time and I havn't noticed any at least for a year now. is>> ringworm, pinworms,tapeworms actual worms .Gross i know> > > > > ________________________________> > To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > > Sent: Friday, October 5, 2012 7:33 AM> Subject: Re: Teeth Grinding> > >  > so I think I'll begin with the parasites test maybe its the missing piece of the puzzle, > but forgive me if I ask this silly question as I'm new in the group and new in everything :) > what is parasites? i mean i thought candida is the only parasites in my son's gut?>  we tested his urine to find out he has candida, so what test we should do for parasites?> Thank you v much for the usefull info.> > > To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > > Sent: Friday, October 5, 2012 2:05 PM> Subject: Re: Teeth Grinding> >  > Ill tell you this my daughter had SEVERE teeth grinding.I thought too parasites, but once i started another yeast protocol she stopped within a week.I even asked my DAN doc she said some kids grind teeth because of yeast issues and some do because of parasites .I know our stool test said no parasites but i guess you can only tell 20 percent of the time.In my opinion its not good to do too many things at once so im treating candida first , and if the grinding comes back ill try a parasite cleanse.A good one is paragon by renew life.> > > > To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > > Sent: Friday, October 5, 2012 5:53 AM> Subject: Re: Teeth Grinding> >  > thnx for ur care.> he has candida, we requested a viral test, results not ready till tomorow, so probably caused from parasites?> i don't read any complaints of teeth grinding from parents even their kids have parasites!> > > To: mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, October 5, 2012 11:19 AM> Subject: Re: Teeth Grinding> >  > Have you considered parasites?> Let your email find you with BlackBerry® from Vodafone> > Sender: mb12valtrex > Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 00:24:29 -0700 (PDT)> To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >> ReplyTo: mb12valtrex > Subject: Teeth Grinding>  > Hi all,> my son 3 and half yrs old still severely suffering from teeth grinding until this moment although being on the diet and biomed for 10 months, and valtrex for 3 weeks.> pls somebody tell me what probably are the causes? how can I release him from this habbit?> Thank you for help.> Lina> Reply via web postReply to sender Reply to group Start a New TopicMessages in this topic(33)Recent Activity:

PM me linaLet your email find you with BlackBerry® from VodafoneSender: mb12valtrex Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 09:14:59 -0700 (PDT)To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: Re: Teeth Grinding pls tell me mary, how is it going with ur son with the mms?we ordered yesterday mms and oceanwater to start with dr kerri protocol..does it cause vomiting and diara as I heard?does it really treat many children? To: mb12valtrex Sent: Monday, October 8, 2012 6:27 PM Subject: Re: Re: Teeth Grinding We are doing mms too since march!!Let your email find you with BlackBerry® from VodafoneSender: mb12valtrex Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 11:20:51 -0400To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Cc: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >Subject: Re: Re: Teeth Grinding We have seen both klinghardt and Yu. Currently only with Yu. My son was treated by k and he doesn't use mms anymore. We have used mms tho. I have notes and the DVD from the conference and I would gladly let u borrow. My email is heidyclaire@...Sent from my iPhone Why are they just using dmsa? R they doing mms along with yu protocol? We r doing klinghart protocol at moment my son is 8.5 and non verbalLet your email find you with BlackBerry® from VodafoneSender: mb12valtrex Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 14:32:34 -0400To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: Re: Teeth Grinding I attended Medical conference with both klinghardt and dr Yu spoke. Dr Yu wrote Book called Accidental Cure. In his PowerPoint presentations he gave case studies in which yeast, parasite, heavy metal and viral/bacterial diseases all present similarly. That was his main point, and with proper diagnostic evidence you can treat. His expertise is parasite problems from his book you can see why it's aptly named Accidental Cure. Heidy Farrell One child cured and one being treated for virus, parasites, and fungal infection added to cutler dmsa protocol and finally getting language after 9 yrs biomed. He told me boy and girl without any teaching or prompting this week!!!! Sent from my iPhone Humaworm is a natural choice. To: mb12valtrex Sent: Friday, October 5, 2012 11:02 AM Subject: Re: Teeth Grinding My son used to grind teeth and seeing this thread just made me realize that he doesn't grind teeth any more. The main treatment he has received is anti yeast, antibiotics, valtrex. I have not treated him for parasites so far and I don't see any relation to his night wakings to full moon. Just thought I will share as my son had consistent teeth grinding every day for a long time and I havn't noticed any at least for a year now. is>> ringworm, pinworms,tapeworms actual worms .Gross i know> > > > > ________________________________> > To: "mailto:mb12valtrex%40yahoogroups.com" <mailto:mb12valtrex%40yahoogroups.com> > Sent: Friday, October 5, 2012 7:33 AM> Subject: Re: Teeth Grinding> > >  > so I think I'll begin with the parasites test maybe its the missing piece of the puzzle, > but forgive me if I ask this silly question as I'm new in the group and new in everything :) > what is parasites? i mean i thought candida is the only parasites in my son's gut?>  we tested his urine to find out he has candida, so what test we should do for parasites?> Thank you v much for the usefull info.> > > To: "mailto:mb12valtrex%40yahoogroups.com" <mailto:mb12valtrex%40yahoogroups.com> > Sent: Friday, October 5, 2012 2:05 PM> Subject: Re: Teeth Grinding> >  > Ill tell you this my daughter had SEVERE teeth grinding.I thought too parasites, but once i started another yeast protocol she stopped within a week.I even asked my DAN doc she said some kids grind teeth because of yeast issues and some do because of parasites .I know our stool test said no parasites but i guess you can only tell 20 percent of the time.In my opinion its not good to do too many things at once so im treating candida first , and if the grinding comes back ill try a parasite cleanse.A good one is paragon by renew life.> > > > To: "mailto:mb12valtrex%40yahoogroups.com" <mailto:mb12valtrex%40yahoogroups.com> > Sent: Friday, October 5, 2012 5:53 AM> Subject: Re: Teeth Grinding> >  > thnx for ur care.> he has candida, we requested a viral test, results not ready till tomorow, so probably caused from parasites?> i don't read any complaints of teeth grinding from parents even their kids have parasites!> > > To: mailto:mb12valtrex%40yahoogroups.com > Sent: Friday, October 5, 2012 11:19 AM> Subject: Re: Teeth Grinding> >  > Have you considered parasites?> Let your email find you with BlackBerry® from Vodafone> > Sender: mailto:mb12valtrex%40yahoogroups.com > Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 00:24:29 -0700 (PDT)> To: mailto:mb12valtrex%40yahoogroups.com<mailto:mb12valtrex%40yahoogroups.com>> ReplyTo: mailto:mb12valtrex%40yahoogroups.com > Subject: Teeth Grinding>  > Hi all,> my son 3 and half yrs old still severely suffering from teeth grinding until this moment although being on the diet and biomed for 10 months, and valtrex for 3 weeks.> pls somebody tell me what probably are the causes? how can I release him from this habbit?> Thank you for help.> Lina> Reply via web postReply to sender Reply to group Start a New TopicMessages in this topic(33)Recent Activity:

pls tell me mary, how is it going with ur son with the mms?we ordered yesterday mms and oceanwater to start with dr kerri protocol..does it cause vomiting and diara as I heard?does it really treat many children? To: mb12valtrex Sent: Monday, October 8, 2012 6:27 PM Subject: Re: Re: Teeth Grinding

We are doing mms too since march!!Let your email find you with BlackBerry® from Vodafone

Sender: mb12valtrex

Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 11:20:51 -0400To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex

Cc: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >Subject: Re: Re: Teeth Grinding

We have seen both klinghardt and Yu. Currently only with Yu. My son was treated by k and he doesn't use mms anymore. We have used mms tho. I have notes and the DVD from the conference and I would gladly let u borrow. My email is heidyclaire@...Sent from my iPhone

Why are they just using dmsa? R they doing mms along with yu protocol? We r doing klinghart protocol at moment my son is 8.5 and non verbalLet your email find you with BlackBerry® from Vodafone

Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 14:32:34 -0400To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex

Subject: Re: Re: Teeth Grinding

I attended Medical conference with both klinghardt and dr Yu spoke. Dr Yu wrote Book called Accidental Cure. In his PowerPoint presentations he gave case studies in which yeast, parasite, heavy metal and viral/bacterial diseases all present similarly. That was his main point, and with proper diagnostic evidence you can treat. His expertise is parasite problems from his book you can see why it's aptly named Accidental Cure. Heidy Farrell One child cured and one being treated for virus, parasites, and fungal infection added to cutler dmsa protocol and finally getting language after 9 yrs biomed. He told me boy and girl without any teaching or prompting this week!!!! Sent from my iPhone

Humaworm is a natural choice. To: mb12valtrex Sent: Friday, October 5, 2012 11:02 AM Subject: Re: Teeth Grinding

My son used to grind teeth and seeing this thread just made me realize that he doesn't grind teeth any more. The main treatment he has received is anti yeast, antibiotics, valtrex. I have not treated him for parasites so far and I don't see any relation to his night wakings to full moon. Just thought I will share as my son had consistent teeth grinding every day for a long time and I havn't noticed any at least for a year now.

is

>

> ringworm, pinworms,tapeworms actual worms .Gross i know

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> To: "mailto:mb12valtrex%40yahoogroups.com" <mailto:mb12valtrex%40yahoogroups.com>

> Sent: Friday, October 5, 2012 7:33 AM

> Subject: Re: Teeth Grinding

>

>

> Â

> so I think I'll begin with the parasites test maybe its the missing piece of the puzzle,

> but forgive me if I ask this silly question as I'm new in the group and new in everything :)

> what is parasites? i mean i thought candida is the only parasites in my son's gut?

> Â we tested his urine to find out he has candida, so what test we should do for parasites?

> Thank you v much for the usefull info.

>

>

> To: "mailto:mb12valtrex%40yahoogroups.com" <mailto:mb12valtrex%40yahoogroups.com>

> Sent: Friday, October 5, 2012 2:05 PM

>

> Â

> Ill tell you this my daughter had SEVERE teeth grinding.I thought too parasites, but once i started another yeast protocol she stopped within a week.I even asked my DAN doc she said some kids grind teeth because of yeast issues and some do because of parasites .I know our stool test said no parasites but i guess you can only tell 20 percent of the time.In my opinion its not good to do too many things at once so im treating candida first , and if the grinding comes back ill try a parasite cleanse.A good one is paragon by renew life.

>

>

>

> Sent: Friday, October 5, 2012 5:53 AM

>

> Â

> thnx for ur care.

> he has candida, we requested a viral test, results not ready till tomorow, so probably caused from parasites?

> i don't read any complaints of teeth grinding from parents even their kids have parasites!

>

>

> To: mailto:mb12valtrex%40yahoogroups.com

> Sent: Friday, October 5, 2012 11:19 AM

>

> Â

> Have you considered parasites?

> Let your email find you with BlackBerry® from Vodafone

>

> Sender: mailto:mb12valtrex%40yahoogroups.com

> Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 00:24:29 -0700 (PDT)

> To: mailto:mb12valtrex%40yahoogroups.com<mailto:mb12valtrex%40yahoogroups.com>

> ReplyTo: mailto:mb12valtrex%40yahoogroups.com

> Subject: Teeth Grinding

> Â

> Hi all,

> my son 3 and half yrs old still severely suffering from teeth grinding until this moment although being on the diet and biomed for 10 months, and valtrex for 3 weeks.

> pls somebody tell me what probably are the causes? how can I release him from this habbit?

> Thank you for help.

> Lina

>

Reply via web post

Reply to sender

Reply to group

Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic

(33)

Recent Activity:

I love Kerri at Autismo Clinica. She has a FB page and you can get help from other parents doing mms. Sent from my iPhone

pls tell me mary, how is it going with ur son with the mms?we ordered yesterday mms and oceanwater to start with dr kerri protocol..does it cause vomiting and diara as I heard?does it really treat many children? To: mb12valtrex Sent: Monday, October 8, 2012 6:27 PM Subject: Re: Re: Teeth Grinding

We are doing mms too since march!!Let your email find you with BlackBerry® from Vodafone

Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 11:20:51 -0400To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex

Cc: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >Subject: Re: Re: Teeth Grinding

We have seen both klinghardt and Yu. Currently only with Yu. My son was treated by k and he doesn't use mms anymore. We have used mms tho. I have notes and the DVD from the conference and I would gladly let u borrow. My email is heidyclaire@...Sent from my iPhone

Why are they just using dmsa? R they doing mms along with yu protocol? We r doing klinghart protocol at moment my son is 8.5 and non verbalLet your email find you with BlackBerry® from Vodafone

Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 14:32:34 -0400To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex

Subject: Re: Re: Teeth Grinding

I attended Medical conference with both klinghardt and dr Yu spoke. Dr Yu wrote Book called Accidental Cure. In his PowerPoint presentations he gave case studies in which yeast, parasite, heavy metal and viral/bacterial diseases all present similarly. That was his main point, and with proper diagnostic evidence you can treat. His expertise is parasite problems from his book you can see why it's aptly named Accidental Cure. Heidy Farrell One child cured and one being treated for virus, parasites, and fungal infection added to cutler dmsa protocol and finally getting language after 9 yrs biomed. He told me boy and girl without any teaching or prompting this week!!!! Sent from my iPhone

Humaworm is a natural choice. To: mb12valtrex Sent: Friday, October 5, 2012 11:02 AM Subject: Re: Teeth Grinding

My son used to grind teeth and seeing this thread just made me realize that he doesn't grind teeth any more. The main treatment he has received is anti yeast, antibiotics, valtrex. I have not treated him for parasites so far and I don't see any relation to his night wakings to full moon. Just thought I will share as my son had consistent teeth grinding every day for a long time and I havn't noticed any at least for a year now.

is

>

> ringworm, pinworms,tapeworms actual worms .Gross i know

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> Sent: Friday, October 5, 2012 7:33 AM

>

>

> Â

> so I think I'll begin with the parasites test maybe its the missing piece of the puzzle,

> but forgive me if I ask this silly question as I'm new in the group and new in everything :)

> what is parasites? i mean i thought candida is the only parasites in my son's gut?

> Â we tested his urine to find out he has candida, so what test we should do for parasites?

> Thank you v much for the usefull info.

>

>

> Sent: Friday, October 5, 2012 2:05 PM

>

> Â

> Ill tell you this my daughter had SEVERE teeth grinding.I thought too parasites, but once i started another yeast protocol she stopped within a week.I even asked my DAN doc she said some kids grind teeth because of yeast issues and some do because of parasites .I know our stool test said no parasites but i guess you can only tell 20 percent of the time.In my opinion its not good to do too many things at once so im treating candida first , and if the grinding comes back ill try a parasite cleanse.A good one is paragon by renew life.

>

>

>

> Sent: Friday, October 5, 2012 5:53 AM

>

> Â

> thnx for ur care.

> he has candida, we requested a viral test, results not ready till tomorow, so probably caused from parasites?

> i don't read any complaints of teeth grinding from parents even their kids have parasites!

>

>

> To: mailto:mb12valtrex%40yahoogroups.com

> Sent: Friday, October 5, 2012 11:19 AM

>

> Â

> Have you considered parasites?

> Let your email find you with BlackBerry® from Vodafone

>

> Sender: mailto:mb12valtrex%40yahoogroups.com

> Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 00:24:29 -0700 (PDT)

> To: mailto:mb12valtrex%40yahoogroups.com<mailto:mb12valtrex%40yahoogroups.com>

> ReplyTo: mailto:mb12valtrex%40yahoogroups.com

> Subject: Teeth Grinding

> Â

> Hi all,

> my son 3 and half yrs old still severely suffering from teeth grinding until this moment although being on the diet and biomed for 10 months, and valtrex for 3 weeks.

> pls somebody tell me what probably are the causes? how can I release him from this habbit?

> Thank you for help.

> Lina

>

Reply via web post

Reply to sender

Reply to group

Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic

(33)

Recent Activity: