RemedySpot.com

(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hello,

My son is now seven and has had epilepsy for six yrs which has not been well controlled by drugs. i read about checking cerebral folate deficiency on this group .i feel after looking at how this begins and what are the presentations of it my son fits quite well into this. please if there is anyone that has tried leucovorin or any other for CFD then please let me know. i have had the nutrigenomic testing done which shows deficits in the folate uptake. his flglu result w as also high many yrs ago on the metabolic profile i had

done. more recently i have had an OAT what can i look for on that and on the amino acids in urine to see if any signs further.? his homocysteine has been low and also cysteine value. but is there anypoint in doing the autoiantibody presence before starting the supplements? i w a s doing DAN protocol for a year but then few months ago left it a s i didnt see very much from it also wa s doing the gfcf and then scd. also again didnt see great things but still i am on the gfcf diet.

does anyone know if there is advise available quickly after the methylation panel from amy yasko or how it works. he has had many snps which i really need guidnace for quickly. he has low dopamine and problem with serotonin poathway too.

thanks tahira