RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: immusist questions to Rita, to Heidy F

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Heidy F,

Do you mean Borrelia positive? What lab? if its IGeneX what bands are + or weak + ? did you do any provocation (challange) before blood draw to get positive test result? Any co's ? r u symptomatic? if yes what symptoms u can collerate w/ Borrelia(if u r borrelia +)?

Sorry for so many Q. we all know how hard to get positive test result.

Thank you in advance.

Luba

Dear Luba,My son did the Igenex test, I did the regular test in the doctors office, the two step test but mine came back + on the first step. Yea I have symptoms of tremors, neuralgia, tingling and numbness and fatigue, etc, but no one would test me. They kept saying that the test is inaccurate and that Igenex was $1000. Yes borrelia. My sons test was only borrelia and cost $350 at dr Yu s office. But my test was covered by insurance At my ob-gyn appt. they say it means a recent exposure! I've got to figure out why I'm positive recently but have has symptoms for 4 years . There are 6 confirmed cases in my neighborhood and 2 more treated "cases". BTW we sold our house And moved 4 weeks ago!!!! If anyone know about testing and results could u please explain it to me I can't remember . Thank you!Heidy F. Sent from my iPhone

Heidy F,

Do you mean Borrelia positive? What lab? if its IGeneX what bands are + or weak + ? did you do any provocation (challange) before blood draw to get positive test result? Any co's ? r u symptomatic? if yes what symptoms u can collerate w/ Borrelia(if u r borrelia +)?

Sorry for so many Q. we all know how hard to get positive test result.

Thank you in advance.

Luba