RemedySpot.com

Re: silver treatment

Rate this topic

Guest guest

We use it Soverign for sore throats, yeasty mouth, and general illness that affect the throat, sinus, and or respiratory first. It works well for us if we use it 2-3 x daily for a few days. We can usually ward off the onset of something worse many times when we use it as soon as symptoms occur.

Patty

mom to

silver treatment

hi, has any one tried silver (such as soverign silver hydrosol)

to kill viruses, bacteria, parasites, yeast...?

thnx patty,I'm thinking replacing antiviral and anti-yeat with Silver Soverign for my 4yr son,but i'm not sure if its worth to try! To: mb12valtrex Sent: Friday, October 19, 2012 4:47 PM Subject: Re: silver treatment

We use it Soverign for sore throats, yeasty mouth, and general illness that affect the throat, sinus, and or respiratory first. It works well for us if we use it 2-3 x daily for a few days. We can usually ward off the onset of something worse many times when we use it as soon as symptoms occur.

Patty

mom to

silver treatment

Hi Lina,Our dr. just recommended microsilver (caloidal silver) for my son. Since we haven't tried it yet, I cannot say much about it yet. Just fyi.cheers,Subject: Re: silver treatmentTo: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >Date: Friday, October 19, 2012, 7:12 AM

thnx patty,I'm thinking replacing antiviral and anti-yeat with Silver Soverign for my 4yr son,but i'm not sure if its worth to try! To: mb12valtrex Sent: Friday, October 19, 2012 4:47 PM Subject:

Re: silver treatment

Patty

mom to

silver treatment

Lina ,I'd give it a try.. it works well for my son for these issues, but also ,until I added 5mg of biotin, 2x daily, nothing got his yeast totally under control. I started with 2mg at a time.. and built it up gradually until we saw the yeast leave. It take 5 mgs 2 x daily, as I mentioned above. There's a conncetion between biotin and yeast.. here's a blurp explaining it..

Biotin is a B vitamin that helps in body growth. It is a part of the B-Complex, originally thought to be a single vitamin, but is now separated into several B vitamins. Its properties of acting as a co-enzyme have been a subject matter of serious research in recent times. Enzymes are complex proteins that are produced by cells and act as catalysts in specific biochemical reactions. A co-enzyme, on the other hand, is a small molecule (which is not a protein) but is essential for the activity of some enzymes. It is suggested that a co-enzyme is sometimes a vitamin.

The role that biotin can play in a Candida cure is primarily based on its ability to prevent yeast, especially Candida albicans, from converting to its virulent invasive fungal form. In presence of biotin, yeast is unable to change into its mycelium form, which is the vegetative part of a fungus consisting of a mass of branching thread-like filaments. As biotin plays an important role in metabolism of fats and proteins that we consume, it is used as a supplement for yeast infection treatment to deal with Candidiasis, the overgrowth of Candida albicans.

Biotin supplementation is indicated in some of the prominent symptoms of Candida like:

Systemic, chronic, or recurrent fungal and yeast infections due to Candidiasis

Intestinal yeast infections

Oral yeast infection (Thrush).

Female genital yeast infections

Male yeast infections (Jock itch)

Other disorders associated with Candida like irritable bowel syndrome, leaky gut syndrome, and intestinal parasitic and bacterial infections

Unrestricted growth of Candida normally converts it to its systemic form when it starts affecting entire body systems. The fungal or systemic form of Candida first attacks the liver and then proceeds to affect the lungs, heart, brain, and other organs.

A diet that restricts growth of yeast is commonly used for treating Candida. In addition, foods that contain friendly bacteria, like yogurt, are recommended to aid the process of a Candida cure. Many times diet and probiotics, the beneficial bacterium, are unable to totally eliminate Candida albicans from the system. Probiotics like lactobacillus acidophilus find it difficult to take their roots within the system due to the excessive prevalence of Candida albicans. It is here that biotin can play an important role. Research has established that optimal levels of biotin are effective in controlling even the systemic form of the yeast.

I hope this helps..

Patty t

silver treatment

thank you pattythis is all new for me about biotinit was v helpful thnx again To: mb12valtrex Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2012 6:02 AM Subject: Re: silver treatment

Lina ,I'd give it a try.. it works well for my son for these issues, but also ,until I added 5mg of biotin, 2x daily, nothing got his yeast totally under control. I started with 2mg at a time.. and built it up gradually until we saw the yeast leave. It take 5 mgs 2 x daily, as I mentioned above. There's a conncetion between biotin and yeast.. here's a blurp explaining it..

Biotin is a B vitamin that helps in body growth. It is a part of the B-Complex, originally thought to be a single vitamin, but is now separated into several B vitamins. Its properties of acting as a co-enzyme have been a subject matter of serious research in recent times. Enzymes are complex proteins that are produced by cells and act as catalysts in specific biochemical reactions. A co-enzyme, on the other hand, is a small molecule (which is not a protein) but is essential for the activity of some enzymes. It is suggested that a co-enzyme is sometimes a vitamin.

The role that biotin can play in a Candida cure is primarily based on its ability to prevent yeast, especially Candida albicans, from converting to its virulent invasive fungal form. In presence of biotin, yeast is unable to change into its mycelium form, which is the vegetative part of a fungus consisting of a mass of branching thread-like filaments. As biotin plays an important role in metabolism of fats and proteins that we consume, it is used as a supplement for yeast infection treatment to deal with Candidiasis, the overgrowth of Candida albicans.

Biotin supplementation is indicated in some of the prominent symptoms of Candida like:

Systemic, chronic, or recurrent fungal and yeast infections due to Candidiasis

Intestinal yeast infections

Oral yeast infection (Thrush).

Female genital yeast infections

Male yeast infections (Jock itch)

Other disorders associated with Candida like irritable bowel syndrome, leaky gut syndrome, and intestinal parasitic and bacterial infections

Unrestricted growth of Candida normally converts it to its systemic form when it starts affecting entire body systems. The fungal or systemic form of Candida first attacks the liver and then proceeds to affect the lungs, heart, brain, and other organs.

A diet that restricts growth of yeast is commonly used for treating Candida. In addition, foods that contain friendly bacteria, like yogurt, are recommended to aid the process of a Candida cure. Many times diet and probiotics, the beneficial bacterium, are unable to totally eliminate Candida albicans from the system. Probiotics like lactobacillus acidophilus find it difficult to take their roots within the system due to the excessive prevalence of Candida albicans. It is here that biotin can play an important role. Research has established that optimal levels of biotin are effective in controlling even the systemic form of the yeast.

I hope this helps..

Patty t

silver treatment

Glad to help Lina... that what we all do here, the parents find things the docs have no clue on.. Sometimes I think we parents should should get paid to educate some of the doctors.. not all them mind you, some do go beyond the scope of their practice and take biomed interest. The metabolics of how things work is crucial in all of it and every child is a little different in what it takes.

Patty T

about biotin

it was v helpful thnx again

silver treatment