RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

bickering adults

Rate this topic

Guest guest

when I do get married I swear I will have a vision of all my buddys from b12 my true sisters.....thank you guys so much for the kind words

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 10:21 AMSubject: Re: bickering adults

Channa congratulations! God bless you! I always felt that there are celebrity moms on the yahoo groups i cannot miss reading their posts. You sure are on top of my list :) will be missed.

SereenSent from my iPhone

Yeah!!!! U go girl God bless you on uo day and days to follow!!!Sent from my iPhone

Squeee! Congratulations!Sent from my iPhone 5. These are not the typos you are looking for...

I actually am suppose to be getting married in the next

Guest guest

well....you guys gonna make me start balling...you do know that dont you?? I will cry real honest to goodness cyber tears that will come thru your computer screens....

thank you Rolando...I am sending a big cyber hug to you..

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 7:46 AMSubject: Re: bickering adults

Good Morning Channa,

We been on our journey just over a 1. The b12 group was the first one I joined. I was so new to this world. I remember reading your posts and saying there is a mom who is doing her best for her son.

I felt that I had found a group to help me on my journey. I appreciate your posts.

I hope you reconsider as well. Your words/posts touch so many people and you never know when THAT person needs those posts.

Warm Regards,

Rolando

Reply via web post

Reply to sender

Reply to group

Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic (18)

Recent Activity:

New Members 8

Visit Your Group

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us Feedback

Guest guest

Bola, and Cindy and everyone with there kind words,

you guys have warmed my heart and givin it new strength.....I am wayyyy to emotional/sensitive some times....I have strong emotions and dont know how to deal with them....I can be broken down so easy and yet to see such beauty in people...I am so dang touched...you have all givin me so much strength with your sweet well wishes and kind words...

God is so good. he will bring people into our lives to remind us of this. we have eternity to be in a beautiful place with all of our kids whole and healed...God said he would wipe every tear from every eye and I believe this...love you all...

I will be crying the rest of the night. (happy tears) cuz you guys..

channa

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 6:20 AMSubject: RE: bickering adults

Guest guest

Channa you are wonderful momRadiaEnvoyé de mon iPhoneLe 2013-03-12 à 16:24, Channa Brennon a écrit :

well....you guys gonna make me start balling...you do know that dont you?? I will cry real honest to goodness cyber tears that will come thru your computer screens....

thank you Rolando...I am sending a big cyber hug to you..

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 7:46 AMSubject: Re: bickering adults

Good Morning Channa,

We been on our journey just over a 1. The b12 group was the first one I joined. I was so new to this world. I remember reading your posts and saying there is a mom who is doing her best for her son.

I felt that I had found a group to help me on my journey. I appreciate your posts.

I hope you reconsider as well. Your words/posts touch so many people and you never know when THAT person needs those posts.

Warm Regards,

Rolando

Reply via web post

Reply to sender

Reply to group

Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic (18)

Recent Activity:

New Members 8

Visit Your Group

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us Feedback

Guest guest

Hi Channa

CONGRATULATION! Yes, he is lucky to have you! I agree.

Hope you have a wonderful wedding, and can enjoy the preparations.

Australia

Guest guest

I sure have missed a lot here. Congratulations Channa! I am so happy for u. You

r such an inspiration for all of us. I still remember that about a year ago, my

husband laughed at me that I lived in a virtual reality with my forum friends

and I cried and yelled at him and then told him about how much you have been

thru w ur kid and what a support u r for everyone. U stayed up w me on several

nights when I was dealing w my son's issues. U r a great mom and u deserve to be

happy. U will be in my prayers always.

Blessings,

is

>

> brooke and ,  it is you guys that give me strength....

>

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> To: " mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >

> Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 1:15 PM

> Subject: Re: bickering adults

>

>  

> Channa me also.I love your blog and relate with you in more ways than id like

to discuss.i like your tell it like it is attitude.i like your strength i admire

it.i hope i can be as strong as you are one day.people like you are the reason

im a part of this group and if people like you are gone ill have no one to

relate with and admire...

> Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic (22)

> Recent Activity: * New Members 8

> Visit Your Group

>

> Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send

us Feedback

> .

>

Guest guest

oh thanks Channa I feel that way about you!! To: mb12valtrex Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 1:17 AM Subject: Re: bickering adults

I sure have missed a lot here. Congratulations Channa! I am so happy for u. You r such an inspiration for all of us. I still remember that about a year ago, my husband laughed at me that I lived in a virtual reality with my forum friends and I cried and yelled at him and then told him about how much you have been thru w ur kid and what a support u r for everyone. U stayed up w me on several nights when I was dealing w my son's issues. U r a great mom and u deserve to be happy. U will be in my prayers always.

Blessings,

is

>

> brooke and , it is you guys that give me strength....

>

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> To: "mb12valtrex mb12valtrex >

> Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 1:15 PM

> Subject: Re: bickering adults

>

> Â

> Channa me also.I love your blog and relate with you in more ways than id like to discuss.i like your tell it like it is attitude.i like your strength i admire it.i hope i can be as strong as you are one day.people like you are the reason im a part of this group and if people like you are gone ill have no one to relate with and admire...

> Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (22)

> Recent Activity: * New Members 8

> Visit Your Group

>

> Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us Feedback

> .

>

Guest guest

is!!!!!!!

you just missed a little b12 drama... LOl. ...I am soooo happy to hear back from you....I will never forget how dedicated you are to your son....a true warrior momma...and sooo glad you are keeping us updated with improvements....I think it is so important that moms/dads let everyone know...this is how we learn as by everyone sharing there knowledge....

you deserve success with your son...I know you worked so hard for him...I remember those crazy days a year ago......and how you held my hand too momma...

xoxo channa

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 1:17 AMSubject: Re: bickering adults

I sure have missed a lot here. Congratulations Channa! I am so happy for u. You r such an inspiration for all of us. I still remember that about a year ago, my husband laughed at me that I lived in a virtual reality with my forum friends and I cried and yelled at him and then told him about how much you have been thru w ur kid and what a support u r for everyone. U stayed up w me on several nights when I was dealing w my son's issues. U r a great mom and u deserve to be happy. U will be in my prayers always.Blessings, is>> brooke and , it is you guys that give me strength....> > > > ________________________________> From: Gorham

> To: "mailto:mb12valtrex%40yahoogroups.commailto:mb12valtrex%40yahoogroups.com> > Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 1:15 PM> Subject: Re: bickering adults> > Â > Channa me also.I love your blog and relate with you in more ways than id like to discuss.i like your tell it like it is attitude.i like your strength i admire it.i hope i can be as strong as you are one day.people like you are the reason im a part of this group and if people like you are gone ill have no one to relate with and admire...> Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (22) > Recent Activity: *

New Members 8 > Visit Your Group > > Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us Feedback > .>