RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

bickering adults

Rate this topic

Guest guest

the more I go thru this autism journey the more I learn so much about myself. my

son is in managed recovery. I have gone to hell and back to get him there. some

of the old timers on this group know of some of my hell.

such as when CPS trying to take my son away becuase I took my sons medical care

into my own hands and had a dirty house..

doctors told me that strict diet wouldnt help his autism. doctors told me his

allergys were all in my head and I was endangering him with my supplements.

doctors and many authority figures told me with arrogance that only what they

believed mattered. and what I believed was false. why? because they said so.

because they were a better person then me? more educated?

truth was I had to do everything in hiding.all my biomed in hiding!

..... while hiding out from my sons dangerous and violent father who would have

killed us.

As a single mom I did this while I was being thrown out from one apartment after

another... becuase no one wanted to live with a screaming autistic child in the

building.

yes I got a long ways to go with my anger issues. I get still so angry when

people insist that there reality is the correct reality. I should smile and say

oh well who cares I know what I know. but, I really do care about all the moms

and dads on this list. I care about all the autistic kids in this world, and

will spend the rest of my life trying to help others recover there kids.

I guess what I am trying to say is that it gets to me still. people.

I have not participated in most of the autism yahoo groups over the years

because it always seems to be one person leading the way of what we are to

believe. the B12 group has been my family. and for the last two years I have

found an acceptance of all ideas and a compassion for all members that at times

felt divinely led....which is what I loved about this group.

so I get defensive when I start to see arrogance.....

maybe I need to take a break from the yahoo groups period. I got my own blog now

and am there for anyone who wants to pick my brain.. I am emotionally spent

from the years of fighting autism and the world.

I have so much of my own wounds to heal this recent thread has taught me that..

I pray that this group would never change. that cheryl will still be able to

keep it the openminded group it was when I joined two years ago.

the same group that sent dozens of prayers in response to my tearfully written

emails when I was being persecuted by CPS or when I was hanging out in

cemeterys screaming at the statues of saints....you guys carried me back then..I

got emails from people on the other side of the world. it didnt matter we were

all one family.

that was the b12 group I loved so dearly...those parents that got me thru the

absolute worst of times...the brillaint minds that taught me sooo soo much about

diet and biomed....God I pray this group will always be that way.

taking abreak. love all you guys so much.

channa

Guest guest

Lady Channa no breaks we would miss u straight talk and love that u are working on uo angry eyes!! Love that uo son is doing great!! Love u and learn lots from uSent from my iPhone

the more I go thru this autism journey the more I learn so much about myself. my son is in managed recovery. I have gone to hell and back to get him there. some of the old timers on this group know of some of my hell.

such as when CPS trying to take my son away becuase I took my sons medical care into my own hands and had a dirty house..

doctors told me that strict diet wouldnt help his autism. doctors told me his allergys were all in my head and I was endangering him with my supplements.

doctors and many authority figures told me with arrogance that only what they believed mattered. and what I believed was false. why? because they said so. because they were a better person then me? more educated?

..... while hiding out from my sons dangerous and violent father who would have killed us.

As a single mom I did this while I was being thrown out from one apartment after another... becuase no one wanted to live with a screaming autistic child in the building.

yes I got a long ways to go with my anger issues. I get still so angry when people insist that there reality is the correct reality. I should smile and say oh well who cares I know what I know. but, I really do care about all the moms and dads on this list. I care about all the autistic kids in this world, and will spend the rest of my life trying to help others recover there kids.

I have not participated in most of the autism yahoo groups over the years because it always seems to be one person leading the way of what we are to believe. the B12 group has been my family. and for the last two years I have found an acceptance of all ideas and a compassion for all members that at times felt divinely led....which is what I loved about this group.

maybe I need to take a break from the yahoo groups period. I got my own blog now and am there for anyone who wants to pick my brain.. I am emotionally spent from the years of fighting autism and the world.

I have so much of my own wounds to heal this recent thread has taught me that.. I pray that this group would never change. that cheryl will still be able to keep it the openminded group it was when I joined two years ago.

the same group that sent dozens of prayers in response to my tearfully written emails when I was being persecuted by CPS or when I was hanging out in cemeterys screaming at the statues of saints....you guys carried me back then..I got emails from people on the other side of the world. it didnt matter we were all one family.

that was the b12 group I loved so dearly...those parents that got me thru the absolute worst of times...the brillaint minds that taught me sooo soo much about diet and biomed....God I pray this group will always be that way.

channa

Guest guest

dang it woman give me my angry eyes back! LOl....love you tendai

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 6:31 PMSubject: Re: bickering adults

Lady Channa no breaks we would miss u straight talk and love that u are working on uo angry eyes!! Love that uo son is doing great!! Love u and learn lots from uSent from my iPhone

Guest guest

Channa,I'm new to this group and I was really upset about the last events. But don't forget This group has more than 5000 members! Yes you can make a difference! We are here to support and share our experiences.I'm glad that moms like you and heidi keep posting here! Don't let it knock you out!CristinaEnviado via iPadEm 11/03/2013, às 19:22, "channabrennon" escreveu:

the more I go thru this autism journey the more I learn so much about myself. my son is in managed recovery. I have gone to hell and back to get him there. some of the old timers on this group know of some of my hell.

such as when CPS trying to take my son away becuase I took my sons medical care into my own hands and had a dirty house..

doctors told me that strict diet wouldnt help his autism. doctors told me his allergys were all in my head and I was endangering him with my supplements.

doctors and many authority figures told me with arrogance that only what they believed mattered. and what I believed was false. why? because they said so. because they were a better person then me? more educated?

..... while hiding out from my sons dangerous and violent father who would have killed us.

As a single mom I did this while I was being thrown out from one apartment after another... becuase no one wanted to live with a screaming autistic child in the building.

yes I got a long ways to go with my anger issues. I get still so angry when people insist that there reality is the correct reality. I should smile and say oh well who cares I know what I know. but, I really do care about all the moms and dads on this list. I care about all the autistic kids in this world, and will spend the rest of my life trying to help others recover there kids.

I have not participated in most of the autism yahoo groups over the years because it always seems to be one person leading the way of what we are to believe. the B12 group has been my family. and for the last two years I have found an acceptance of all ideas and a compassion for all members that at times felt divinely led....which is what I loved about this group.

maybe I need to take a break from the yahoo groups period. I got my own blog now and am there for anyone who wants to pick my brain.. I am emotionally spent from the years of fighting autism and the world.

I have so much of my own wounds to heal this recent thread has taught me that.. I pray that this group would never change. that cheryl will still be able to keep it the openminded group it was when I joined two years ago.

the same group that sent dozens of prayers in response to my tearfully written emails when I was being persecuted by CPS or when I was hanging out in cemeterys screaming at the statues of saints....you guys carried me back then..I got emails from people on the other side of the world. it didnt matter we were all one family.

that was the b12 group I loved so dearly...those parents that got me thru the absolute worst of times...the brillaint minds that taught me sooo soo much about diet and biomed....God I pray this group will always be that way.

channa

Guest guest

Hear, hear! Channa, you are a HUGE inspiration to me. I am so happy for you and your son. Hugs,

Channa,I'm new to this group and I was really upset about the last events. But don't forget This group has more than 5000 members! Yes you can make a difference! We are here to support and share our experiences.I'm glad that moms like you and heidi keep posting here! Don't let it knock you out!CristinaEnviado via iPadEm 11/03/2013, às 19:22, "channabrennon" escreveu:

channa

Guest guest

sometimes I feel like I am three. and I want to kiss and hug all of you....I actually am suppose to be getting married in the next couple weeks...my fiance would like me tro stop researching biomed long enough to focus on us lol....can you imagine a guy crazy enough to marry me....

but will try and keep up with you guys... ...thank you jean and christinina.

xo channa.

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 7:14 PMSubject: Re: bickering adults

Hear, hear! Channa, you are a HUGE inspiration to me. I am so happy for you and your son.

Hugs,

Channa,

I'm new to this group and I was really upset about the last events. But don't forget

This group has more than 5000 members! Yes you can make a difference! We are here to support and share our experiences.

I'm glad that moms like you and heidi keep posting here!

Don't let it knock you out!

Guest guest

Channa, you have helped so many yourself, it would be terrible if you left. Pay it forward is my favorite saying

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 6:58:26 PMSubject: Re: bickering adults

Channa,

I'm new to this group and I was really upset about the last events. But don't forget

This group has more than 5000 members! Yes you can make a difference! We are here to support and share our experiences.

Cristina

Enviado via iPad

Em 11/03/2013, às 19:22, "channabrennon" escreveu:

the more I go thru this autism journey the more I learn so much about myself. my son is in managed recovery. I have gone to hell and back to get him there. some of the old timers on this group know of some of my hell. such as when CPS trying to take my son away becuase I took my sons medical care into my own hands and had a dirty house..doctors told me that strict diet wouldnt help his autism. doctors told me his allergys were all in my head and I was endangering him with my supplements.doctors and many authority figures told me with arrogance that only what they believed mattered. and what I believed was false. why? because they said so. because they were a better person then me? more educated?truth was I had to do everything in hiding.all my biomed in hiding!.... while hiding out from my sons dangerous and violent father who would have killed us.As a single mom I did this while I was being thrown out from one apartment after another... becuase no one wanted to live with a screaming autistic child in the building.yes I got a long ways to go with my anger issues. I get still so angry when people insist that there reality is the correct reality. I should smile and say oh well who cares I know what I know. but, I really do care about all the moms and dads on this list. I care about all the autistic kids in this world, and will spend the rest of my life trying to help others recover there kids.I guess what I am trying to say is that it gets to me still. people.I have not participated in most of the autism yahoo groups over the years because it always seems to be one person leading the way of what we are to believe. the B12 group has been my family. and for the last two years I have found an acceptance of all ideas and a compassion for all members that at times felt divinely led....which is what I loved about this group.so I get defensive when I start to see arrogance.....maybe I need to take a break from the yahoo groups period. I got my own blog now and am there for anyone who wants to pick my brain.. I am emotionally spent from the years of fighting autism and the world.I have so much of my own wounds to heal this recent thread has taught me that.. I pray that this group would never change. that cheryl will still be able to keep it the openminded group it was when I joined two years ago.the same group that sent dozens of prayers in response to my tearfully written emails when I was being persecuted by CPS or when I was hanging out in cemeterys screaming at the statues of saints....you guys carried me back then..I got emails from people on the other side of the world. it didnt matter we were all one family.that was the b12 group I loved so dearly...those parents that got me thru the absolute worst of times...the brillaint minds that taught me sooo soo much about diet and biomed....God I pray this group will always be that way.taking abreak. love all you guys so much.channa

Guest guest

We all have to take a break Its ok you will know when it's time when or if you come back. You have been such a positive inspiration. Most times I read but don't respond. Congrats on your new journey into marriage. Sent from my iPhone

sometimes I feel like I am three. and I want to kiss and hug all of you....I actually am suppose to be getting married in the next couple weeks...my fiance would like me tro stop researching biomed long enough to focus on us lol....can you imagine a guy crazy enough to marry me....

xo channa.

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 7:14 PMSubject: Re: bickering adults

Hear, hear! Channa, you are a HUGE inspiration to me. I am so happy for you and your son.

Hugs,

Channa,

Guest guest

Squeee! Congratulations!Sent from my iPhone 5. These are not the typos you are looking for...

I actually am suppose to be getting married in the next

Guest guest

Ya know I didn't read ur earlier post. Omg. I had no idea you were dealing with this while being single and while dealing with a crazy ex. Lady I want to meet you and shake your hand. You Are my hero As I went thru this with my son all I could think about was at least it wasn't with my ex I had support although he wasn't researching. Omg. I want to meet you You Are my hero!Sent from my iPhone

We all have to take a break Its ok you will know when it's time when or if you come back. You have been such a positive inspiration. Most times I read but don't respond. Congrats on your new journey into marriage. Sent from my iPhone

xo channa.

Hugs,

Channa,

Guest guest

I didnt do anything so special it was God that carried me..thru it all..but you have warmed my heart with your kind kind words and thank you for making me feel special :)

would love to meet you too...we used to joke about having a b12 commune on this group a while back.....it could be like AA, and we would all stand up once a week and share our autism war stories.....

if I ever get rich I WILL have a b12 commune...it will be somewhere in arkansas...

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 9:13 PMSubject: Re: bickering adults

Ya know I didn't read ur earlier post.

Guest guest

thank you cheryl so much....

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 9:08 PMSubject: Re: bickering adults

Squeee! Congratulations!Sent from my iPhone 5. These are not the typos you are looking for...

Guest guest

yes well that reminds me of a promise I made to God. that if he allowed my son son to get better I would spend the rest of my life paying it foward.as much as I possibly could..and well...God is not one person I want to piss off LOL...thank you dlundgren...

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 8:47 PMSubject: Re: bickering adults

Channa, you have helped so many yourself, it would be terrible if you left. Pay it forward is my favorite saying

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013

Guest guest

Yay congrats Channa!! Have a great wedding but please come back sooner than later!!!Sent from my iPhone

xo channa.

Hugs,

Channa,

Guest guest

Channa! you have been a great inspiration all time, learnt a lot from you, following your blog always. I wish you all the best for your life and your son. Cindy. To: mb12valtrex Sent: Monday, 11 March 2013, 22:22 Subject: bickering adults

channa

Guest guest

Channa,I am so happy on your upcoming wedding,his lucky to have you! Its true we sometimes do things in a haste .The waters have stilled,heres hoping that you do not leave and if you do only for a short period of time..and for the wedding preps.I love reading what you have contributed im sure everyone does.please dont throw the baby out with the bathwater.Kind RegardsBola

Guest guest

Hi channa,

We are no where near recovery but your posts have really helped me over years...hope you reconsider, you would be missed...

channa

Guest guest

Good Morning Channa, We been on our journey just over a 1. The b12 group was the first one I joined. I was so new to this world. I remember reading your posts and saying there is a mom who is doing her best for her son.I felt that I had found a group to help me on my journey. I appreciate your posts. I hope you reconsider as well. Your words/posts touch so many people and you never know when THAT person needs those posts.Warm Regards,Rolando To: mb12valtrex Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 8:31 AM Subject: Re: bickering adults

Hi channa,

We are no where near recovery but your posts have really helped me over years...hope you reconsider, you would be missed...

channa

Guest guest

Just seen your post about getting married...congrats.xoxo

Ya know I didn't read ur earlier post. Omg.  I had no idea you were dealing with this while being single and while dealing with a crazy ex.  Lady I want to meet you and shake your hand.  You Are my hero   As I went thru this with my son all I could think about was at least it wasn't with my ex   I had support although he wasn't researching. Omg. I want to meet you   

You Are my hero!Sent from my iPhone

We all have to take a break   Its ok you will know when it's time when or if you come back.  You have been such a positive inspiration. Most times I read but don't respond. Congrats on your new journey into marriage. 

Sent from my iPhone

sometimes I feel like I am three. and  I want to kiss and hug all of you....I actually am suppose to be getting married in the next couple weeks...my fiance would like me tro stop researching biomed long enough to focus on us lol....can you imagine a guy crazy enough to marry me....

but will try and keep up with you guys... ...thank you jean and christinina.

xo channa.

To: " mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >

Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 7:14 PMSubject: Re: bickering adults

Hugs,

Channa,

Guest guest

Yeah!!!! U go girl God bless you on uo day and days to follow!!!Sent from my iPhone

Guest guest

Channa congratulations! God bless you! I always felt that there are celebrity moms on the yahoo groups i cannot miss reading their posts. You sure are on top of my list :) will be missed.SereenSent from my iPhone

Yeah!!!! U go girl God bless you on uo day and days to follow!!!Sent from my iPhone

Guest guest

Channa me also.I love your blog and relate with you in more ways than id like to discuss.i like your tell it like it is attitude.i like your strength i admire it.i hope i can be as strong as you are one day.people like you are the reason im a part of this group and if people like you are gone ill have no one to relate with and admire... To: mb12valtrex Sent:

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 8:31 AM Subject: Re: bickering adults

Hi channa,

channa

Guest guest

Channa, You are a source of inspiration and strength. That being said, Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! We hope you return after a much needed honeymoon and time together with your new husband! ....Just don't stay a way too long or forever!That would be too much to bare, and a great loss! Paying it forward inspires all of us to do the same, so the good karma continues!~ Marilyn

Channa me also.I love your blog and relate with you in more ways than id like to discuss.i like your tell it like it is attitude.i like your strength i admire it.i hope i can be as strong as you are one day.people like you are the reason im a part of this group and if people like you are gone ill have no one to relate with and admire... To: mb12valtrex Sent:

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 8:31 AM Subject: Re: bickering adults

Hi channa,

channa

Guest guest

brooke and , it is you guys that give me strength....

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 1:15 PMSubject: Re: bickering adults

Channa me also.I love your blog and relate with you in more ways than id like to discuss.i like your tell it like it is attitude.i like your strength i admire it.i hope i can be as strong as you are one day.people like you are the reason im a part of this group and if people like you are gone ill have no one to relate with and admire...

Reply via web post

Reply to sender

Reply to group

Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic (22)

Recent Activity:

New Members 8

Visit Your Group

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us Feedback

Guest guest

thank you Marilyn!!!!!!!!!

I wasnt goin to mention getting married to anyone as I always feel like there is more important things to focus on....but you gals on the group feel like my bridemaids...he,he. thank you guys for actually getting me excited about my own marriage lol

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 2:15 PMSubject: Re: bickering adults

Reply via web post

Reply to sender

Reply to group

Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic (23)

Recent Activity:

New Members 8

Visit Your Group

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us Feedback