RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Does anybody tried the combinations of DAN protocol and homeopathy?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My son is 4,5 yo,currently on gluten,casein,soy,corn,sugar and yeast free

diet.We do DAN protocol-supplements,vitamins,B12 shots.So far I do not see much

changes and decided to try homeopathy as well.I do not know if this is safe to

do both.If someone have an experience please share.

Guest guest

I don't have any personal experience with this, however I read an article about

a woman who recovered her son using only homeopathy. She has written a book. It

is " Impossible Cure: The Promise of Homeopathy " by Amy L. Lansky.

I hope this is helpful.

Arielle

>

> My son is 4,5 yo,currently on gluten,casein,soy,corn,sugar and yeast free

diet.We do DAN protocol-supplements,vitamins,B12 shots.So far I do not see much

changes and decided to try homeopathy as well.I do not know if this is safe to

do both.If someone have an experience please share.

>

Guest guest

Both are compatible, in fact my dan pediatrician prescribe me belladonna (boiron) or r5 gastreu (is from a german lab) or lynphomiosot (heel, liver detox)...many things works very well. Just one thing, you have to order in pure water, gliceryn or low alcohool, the tiny balls has lactoseEnviado desde mi dispositivo BlackBerry® de Orange.Sender: mb12valtrex Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 15:51:53 -0000To: <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: Does anybody tried the combinations of DAN protocol and homeopathy? I don't have any personal experience with this, however I read an article about a woman who recovered her son using only homeopathy. She has written a book. It is " Impossible Cure: The Promise of Homeopathy " by Amy L. Lansky.I hope this is helpful.Arielle>> My son is 4,5 yo,currently on gluten,casein,soy,corn,sugar and yeast free diet.We do DAN protocol-supplements,vitamins,B12 shots.So far I do not see much changes and decided to try homeopathy as well.I do not know if this is safe to do both.If someone have an experience please share.>

Guest guest

We so both and its a nice compliment to biomed To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Sunday, March 3, 2013 11:56 AM Subject: Re: Re: Does anybody tried the combinations of DAN protocol and homeopathy?

Both are compatible, in fact my dan pediatrician prescribe me belladonna (boiron) or r5 gastreu (is from a german lab) or lynphomiosot (heel, liver detox)...many things works very well. Just one thing, you have to order in pure water, gliceryn or low alcohool, the tiny balls has lactoseEnviado desde mi dispositivo BlackBerry® de Orange.

Sender: mb12valtrex

Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 15:51:53 -0000To: <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex

Subject: Re: Does anybody tried the combinations of DAN protocol and homeopathy?

I don't have any personal experience with this, however I read an article about a woman who recovered her son using only homeopathy. She has written a book. It is "Impossible Cure: The Promise of Homeopathy" by Amy L. Lansky.

I hope this is helpful.

Arielle

>

> My son is 4,5 yo,currently on gluten,casein,soy,corn,sugar and yeast free diet.We do DAN protocol-supplements,vitamins,B12 shots.So far I do not see much changes and decided to try homeopathy as well.I do not know if this is safe to do both.If someone have an experience please share.

>