RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Measles and high dose vit. A

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi all,I recently got my son's lab results back. He has an autism diagnosis and I was expecting immune system dysfunction / infections to show up, and they did. Something I did not expect to see, however, were my son's sky high measles titres. His IgG was 7122, which our doctor said was by far the highest he'd ever seen! Lymphocytes were high and reactive. Our Dr. suggested a single 200 000 IU dose of vit. A for my 15,5 kg son (will also be starting Immunovir and Acyclovir). Has anyone treated measles like this or per McCandless' high dose vit. A protocol and what was your experience? Where there any side effects from the vit. A and which brand did you use? I think Dr. McCandless recommends Klaire's. My son received his MMR shot, but his regression took place much later. However, he did display his first out-of-the-ordinary behaviours at around 1,5 years (pounding his feet against the floor while sitting).Thanks for any input!Nina

Guest guest

Are Immunovir and Acyclovir are prescription drugs? Ratan.To: mb12valtrex From: villi_mom@...Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 05:23:08 -0800Subject: Measles and high dose vit. A

Hi all,I recently got my son's lab results back. He has an autism diagnosis and I was expecting immune system dysfunction / infections to show up, and they did. Something I did not expect to see, however, were my son's sky high measles titres. His IgG was 7122, which our doctor said was by far the highest he'd ever seen! Lymphocytes were high and reactive. Our Dr. suggested a single 200 000 IU dose of vit. A for my 15,5 kg son (will also be starting Immunovir and Acyclovir). Has anyone treated measles like this or per McCandless' high dose vit. A protocol and what was your experience? Where there any side effects from the vit. A and which brand did you use? I think Dr. McCandless recommends Klaire's. My son received his MMR shot, but his regression took place much later. However, he did display his first out-of-the-ordinary behaviours at around 1,5 years (pounding his feet against the floor while sitting).Thanks for any input!Nina

Guest guest

Hi Ratan,Yes. I did read that there's an over-the-counter supplement that is similar to Immunovir, and it's called Inosine (inosine is the active ingredient in Immunovir). To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Cc: "villi_mom@..." Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 4:22 PM Subject: RE: Measles and high dose vit. A

Are Immunovir and Acyclovir are prescription drugs? Ratan.To: mb12valtrex From: villi_mom@...Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 05:23:08 -0800Subject: Measles and high dose vit. A

Hi all,I recently got my son's lab results back. He has an autism diagnosis and I was expecting immune system dysfunction / infections to show up, and they did. Something I did not expect to see, however, were my son's sky high measles titres. His IgG was 7122, which our doctor said was by far the highest he'd ever seen! Lymphocytes were high and reactive. Our Dr. suggested a single 200 000 IU dose

of vit. A for my 15,5 kg son (will also be starting Immunovir and Acyclovir). Has anyone treated measles like this or per McCandless' high dose vit. A protocol and what was your experience? Where there any side effects from the vit. A and which brand did you use? I think Dr. McCandless recommends Klaire's. My son received his MMR shot, but his regression took place much later. However, he did display his first out-of-the-ordinary behaviours at around 1,5 years (pounding his feet against the floor while sitting).Thanks for any input!Nina