RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

how to give enzymes?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hi guys,i just learned that enzyme capsule should be opened and sprinkled to juice/food. oh, i've been giving it to my son for 1 1/2 month that way... now i know why he always seemed to have nasal congestion, probably effect of inhaled powder thru nasal passageway. do

you have any suggestion on how to give whole capsule to small kid like my son who's only 3 1/2 y.o. thanks! been learning a lot here.gracefrom manila

Guest guest

This is a very good website about enzymes:

http://www.enzymestuff.com/digestion.htm

Dovile

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 5:46 PMSubject: how to give enzymes?

hi guys,

i just learned that enzyme capsule should be opened and sprinkled to juice/food. oh, i've been giving it to my son for 1 1/2 month that way... now i know why he always seemed to have nasal congestion, probably effect of inhaled powder thru nasal passageway.

do you have any suggestion on how to give whole capsule to small kid like my son who's only 3 1/2 y.o.

thanks! been learning a lot here.

grace

from manila

Guest guest

hi guys,i just learned that enzyme capsule shouldn't be opened and sprinkled to juice/food. oh, i've been giving it to my son for 1 1/2 month that way... now i know why he always seemed to have nasal congestion, probably effect of inhaled powder thru nasal passageway. do

you have any suggestion on how to give whole capsule to small kid like my son who's only 3 1/2 y.o?thanks! been learning a lot here.gracefrom manila

Guest guest

my understanding is that they keep some activity for a short time after getting

wet, especially if cold. check out Houston's enzyme website for details. I

couldn't get my boy to take pills until he was 5 or 6.

we sneak them into school for lunch now by freezing the powder into ice cubes.

they melt half way during the morning and he drinks it at lunch and crunches

down the " ice " that remains. it does seem to work and he is delighted to avoid

the stigma of going to the nurse every day...

congestion means allergies in our house. best of luck

>

>

>

>

>  

> hi guys,

>

> i just learned that enzyme capsule shouldn't be opened and sprinkled to

juice/food. oh, i've been giving it to my son for 1 1/2 month that way... now i

know why he always seemed to have nasal congestion, probably effect of inhaled

powder thru nasal passageway.  

>

> do you have any suggestion on how to give whole capsule to small kid like my

son who's only 3 1/2 y.o?

>

> thanks! been learning a lot here.

>

> grace

> from manila

>

Guest guest

You could try this: https://www.oralflo.com/Default.asp? Putting the capsule in a spoonful of something slippery can sometimes be helpful too... Hope it helps,Alyssa To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 9:00 PM Subject: Fw: how to give enzymes?

hi guys,i just learned that enzyme capsule shouldn't be opened and sprinkled to juice/food. oh, i've been giving it to my son for 1 1/2 month that way... now i know why he always seemed to have nasal congestion, probably effect of inhaled powder thru nasal passageway. do

you have any suggestion on how to give whole capsule to small kid like my son who's only 3 1/2 y.o?thanks! been learning a lot here.gracefrom manila

Guest guest

Not even in water? Shirley A. McBurney- To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 9:18 PM Subject: Re: how to give enzymes?

You could try this: https://www.oralflo.com/Default.asp? Putting the capsule in a spoonful of something slippery can sometimes be helpful too... Hope it helps,Alyssa From: Grace P. Aruta

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 9:00 PM Subject: Fw: how to give enzymes?

Guest guest

i buy " enjoy Life " mini chips. Melt them then add the enzymes. Drop onto waxed

paper and put in the freezer for 20 minutes. Give him a choc wafer - my son

loves them. You can start out weak and add more enzymes as you need.

Cathy

>

>

>

>

>  

> hi guys,

>

> i just learned that enzyme capsule shouldn't be opened and sprinkled to

juice/food. oh, i've been giving it to my son for 1 1/2 month that way... now i

know why he always seemed to have nasal congestion, probably effect of inhaled

powder thru nasal passageway.