RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

EMF and mattress solutions Mattress suggestion

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Careful: Make sure mattress return policy is very clear in writing; this presented very severe problems for someone when she tried to return a supposedly organic one. Cotton is one of the most heavily pesticided crops, and even the organic may not be as organic as you'd hope. Make sure to wrap in moisture-proof anti-dust mite sealout covering; these are kids. Have doubles of this on hand. Dust mite protection is essential for bedbug epidemic too. I have also heard that organic cork from the art store, make sure, helps ground out EMFs. Also check out site EMF Blues, in the biz for 40 years and expert at low-tech protection. Medically Necessary needs to be written on script; copy for your tax deductions.

There are 100% wood frame beds with no metal available on the net to keep the futons away from floor, dust, metal, moisture, EMF Faraday cage effect. Cotton can get moldy fast without air circulation. Make sure bedroom is far away from wires coming into house and AWAY FROM SMART METERS AT HOME OR AT NEIGHBORS. Smart Meter issue is critical; research. California cities are leading with banning them, but you want to make sure. This goes for everyone.----- Forwarded Message ----To:

"mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >Sent: Mon, February 11, 2013 8:32:51 PMSubject: Re: Mattress suggestion

Hi: We just bought futons here. For organic ones, you need a doctor's order. Hope this helps...Thousand Cranes16 reviewsRating DetailsCategories: Women's

Clothing, Men's Clothing1803 4th St(between Virginia St & Hearst Ave) Berkeley, CA 94710Neighborhood: Fourth Street Colleen Chien To:

"mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 10:58 AM Subject: Re: Mattress suggestion

Hi all, We are getting new mattresses for our 5 year old twin boys. One is on the spectrum and I read somewhere that natural organic mattresses with no inner springs is good for children on the spectrum to help against EMF while their bodies are resting. I think a silver canopy is also suggested but we want to start with a healthy mattress for now and look into that next. I would welcome any suggestions/recommendations.Thanks in advance,Rolando To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 1:18 PM Subject: Magnesium l-threonate

Hello everyone had some tried magnesium l-threonate for hyperactivity.thanksSent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone