RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

essentail oils

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have been on this group for two years and I dont think I have been pushy about

anything so I hope i am not ending my record now...but I am so excited about the

essentail oils I have been using with my son. I no longer use the MMS to fight

my sons hardcore bacterial infections I am using esentail oils....right now I am

using a product called dgize, four drops before his breakfast smoothie and when

he gets home from school....I became a distributer of this company because I

believe in the stuff

I havnt tried all the oils yet but I have used brain power for calming him and

am using the dgize for its antibaterial/antiyeast properties....I dont seem to

need enzymes any more as I believe its cuz the essental oils have enzymes in

it...

I am writing about everything I am using on my blog...here is a link to some

more info on essentail oils I am learning more and more everyday about it...

http://healyourchild.wordpress.com/this-is-a-great-company-for-herbs-and-more/12\

-oils-of-ancient-scripture/

I hope I dont sound like a cheap ad for something....those who know me on this

list know I wouldnt suggest anything that I havnt tried with success on my own

son.

blessings everyone,

channa

Guest guest

Essential Oils ROCK!!!

Many in our group have been using them for years under most of our docs care. A

couple of years ago Dr Klinghardt had a Young Living representative at one of

his conferences.

The RN & LMP that trained w/our herbalist (trained extensively in lasers, herbs

& oils) in our area switched from Young Living to DoTerra. I LOVE DoTerra! Just

let me know if you need her DoTerra # as someone that has been beside me through

many years of Biomeds & totally gets it...she is one that I go to.

Thanks for your post & letting us know what's helping !! We've been faithful

on this group for a long time...I want to help when I can a fellow mom warrior!

If you happen to need any GREAT Green Cleaning products, I've become a Norwex

consultant...Norwex uses all natural Silver, Enzymes & Safe Natural Surfactants

to fight our cleaning battles for us (that's right up my ally!!!!) One of our

high level Biomed docs just asked for a demo of it...I brought it to her office

& she's excited & will be carrying it in her office! (ritagerald .norwex .biz

....take out spaces ;o) Gotta love enviro safe cleaners that work! My

presentation lays out our toxic indoor environment, it's Very Important to go to

a safe green! I used my Norwex budget to adversize at the last LIA

conference...this turns it arount to help invest back into our biomed community.

HUGS and Blessings!!!

Rita

>

> I have been on this group for two years and I dont think I have been pushy

about anything so I hope i am not ending my record now...but I am so excited

about the essentail oils I have been using with my son. I no longer use the MMS

to fight my sons hardcore bacterial infections I am using esentail oils....right

now I am using a product called dgize, four drops before his breakfast smoothie

and when he gets home from school....I became a distributer of this company

because I believe in the stuff

>

> I havnt tried all the oils yet but I have used brain power for calming him and

am using the dgize for its antibaterial/antiyeast properties....I dont seem to

need enzymes any more as I believe its cuz the essental oils have enzymes in

it...

>

> I am writing about everything I am using on my blog...here is a link to some

more info on essentail oils I am learning more and more everyday about it...

>

http://healyourchild.wordpress.com/this-is-a-great-company-for-herbs-and-more/12\

-oils-of-ancient-scripture/

> I hope I dont sound like a cheap ad for something....those who know me on this

list know I wouldnt suggest anything that I havnt tried with success on my own

son.

> blessings everyone,

> channa

>

Guest guest

well....I always considered mb12 my safe group....most of us have learned to count on each other for emotional support as well as sharing what works....if we become a distributer for a product that we like and we want to share it with others I think its great we keep it in the family so to speak,..

I really want to grow my own medicine and then encourage people to grow there own medicine....but not to many of us are thier yet:(

so we still got to buy stuff....

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2013 12:45 PMSubject: Re: essentail oils

Essential Oils ROCK!!!Many in our group have been using them for years under most of our docs care. A couple of years ago Dr Klinghardt had a Young Living representative at one of his conferences.The RN & LMP that trained w/our herbalist (trained extensively in lasers, herbs & oils) in our area switched from Young Living to DoTerra. I LOVE DoTerra! Just let me know if you need her DoTerra # as someone that has been beside me through many years of Biomeds & totally gets it...she is one that I go to.Thanks for your post & letting us know what's helping !! We've been faithful on this group for a long time...I want to help when I can a fellow mom warrior! If you happen to need any GREAT Green Cleaning products, I've become a Norwex consultant...Norwex uses all natural Silver, Enzymes & Safe Natural Surfactants to fight our cleaning battles for us (that's right up my ally!!!!) One of our high level Biomed docs just asked

for a demo of it...I brought it to her office & she's excited & will be carrying it in her office! (ritagerald .norwex .biz ...take out spaces ;o) Gotta love enviro safe cleaners that work! My presentation lays out our toxic indoor environment, it's Very Important to go to a safe green! I used my Norwex budget to adversize at the last LIA conference...this turns it arount to help invest back into our biomed community.HUGS and Blessings!!!Rita>> I have been on this group for two years and I dont think I have been pushy about anything so I hope i am not ending my record now...but I am so excited about the essentail oils I have been using with my son. I no longer use the MMS to fight my sons hardcore bacterial infections I am

using esentail oils....right now I am using a product called dgize, four drops before his breakfast smoothie and when he gets home from school....I became a distributer of this company because I believe in the stuff> > I havnt tried all the oils yet but I have used brain power for calming him and am using the dgize for its antibaterial/antiyeast properties....I dont seem to need enzymes any more as I believe its cuz the essental oils have enzymes in it...> > I am writing about everything I am using on my blog...here is a link to some more info on essentail oils I am learning more and more everyday about it...> http://healyourchild.wordpress.com/this-is-a-great-company-for-herbs-and-more/12-oils-of-ancient-scripture/> I hope I dont sound like a cheap ad for something....those who know me on this list know I wouldnt suggest anything that I havnt tried with success on my own son.> blessings everyone,>

channa>

Guest guest

Hi channaI want to order the essentail oil but i wat to know i Will used it for what?Thank s to clearing meEnvoyé de mon iPhoneLe 2013-02-07 à 14:06, Channa Brennon a écrit :

well....I always considered mb12 my safe group....most of us have learned to count on each other for emotional support as well as sharing what works....if we become a distributer for a product that we like and we want to share it with others I think its great we keep it in the family so to speak,..

I really want to grow my own medicine and then encourage people to grow there own medicine....but not to many of us are thier yet:(

so we still got to buy stuff....

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2013 12:45 PMSubject: Re: essentail oils

Essential Oils ROCK!!!Many in our group have been using them for years under most of our docs care. A couple of years ago Dr Klinghardt had a Young Living representative at one of his conferences.The RN & LMP that trained w/our herbalist (trained extensively in lasers, herbs & oils) in our area switched from Young Living to DoTerra. I LOVE DoTerra! Just let me know if you need her DoTerra # as someone that has been beside me through many years of Biomeds & totally gets it...she is one that I go to.Thanks for your post & letting us know what's helping !! We've been faithful on this group for a long time...I want to help when I can a fellow mom warrior! If you happen to need any GREAT Green Cleaning products, I've become a Norwex consultant...Norwex uses all natural Silver, Enzymes & Safe Natural Surfactants to fight our cleaning battles for us (that's right up my ally!!!!) One of our high level Biomed docs just asked

for a demo of it...I brought it to her office & she's excited & will be carrying it in her office! (ritagerald .norwex .biz ...take out spaces ;o) Gotta love enviro safe cleaners that work! My presentation lays out our toxic indoor environment, it's Very Important to go to a safe green! I used my Norwex budget to adversize at the last LIA conference...this turns it arount to help invest back into our biomed community.HUGS and Blessings!!!Rita>> I have been on this group for two years and I dont think I have been pushy about anything so I hope i am not ending my record now...but I am so excited about the essentail oils I have been using with my son. I no longer use the MMS to fight my sons hardcore bacterial infections I am

using esentail oils....right now I am using a product called dgize, four drops before his breakfast smoothie and when he gets home from school....I became a distributer of this company because I believe in the stuff> > I havnt tried all the oils yet but I have used brain power for calming him and am using the dgize for its antibaterial/antiyeast properties....I dont seem to need enzymes any more as I believe its cuz the essental oils have enzymes in it...> > I am writing about everything I am using on my blog...here is a link to some more info on essentail oils I am learning more and more everyday about it...> http://healyourchild.wordpress.com/this-is-a-great-company-for-herbs-and-more/12-oils-of-ancient-scripture/> I hope I dont sound like a cheap ad for something....those who know me on this list know I wouldnt suggest anything that I havnt tried with success on my own son.> blessings everyone,>

channa>