RemedySpot.com

Another good reason to use clay as a mop up agent

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Removing Parasites with ClayThe book, Cleansing the Body and the Colon for a Happier and Healthier You, by Schumacher and Toni Schumacher Lund, states a clogged-up colon and its parasitic infection is often the undiagnosed root of many physical problems. But, Schumacher writes, the medical profession "does not even agree with the notion of filthy and impacted colons contributing to much American ill health. This may be because there are no patented drugs for quick relief of impacted colons. The only way to cleanse intestines is with natural ingredients, and via a persistent personal hygiene program."In his book, The Clay Cure, Ran Knishinsky writes:"While many herbs and homeopathic remedies are suggested for this condition, I believe clay offers one of the finest treatments for all types of parasites. First, its use will stimulate the gall bladder to increase the flow of bile according to Dextreit, a French naturopath. He writes that no parasite can live too long under any bilious condition.Second, considerable research has shed light on the connection between clay eating and parasites. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition mention this in a recent article: "Geophagy can be a source of nutrients. Its primary way of enhancing nutritional status appears to be, however, to counter dietary toxins and, secondarily, the effects of gastrointestinal parasites" (s and Duquette 1991). Further, numerous citations in a host of other journals collaborate this fact: throughout the globe, people eat clay in response to parasites.Third, worms are themselves clay-eaters and are attracted to clay. As a result, when the clay is eliminated from the body, so are the worms. But the process isn't quick; for every worm eliminated several eggs are usually left behind. However, the eggs hatch, the new worms are also immediately attracted to the clay, and in time, the entire problem should be disposed of."Knishinsky recommends ingesting clay daily. To do this, you can either eat hydrated clay or drink liquefied clay. Generally, it is suggested that one to two tablespoons of hydrated clay daily is the proper amount for an adult. For those who prefer to take their clay in liquid form, we recommend one to two ounces daily. In all three cases, it is recommended to take the clay on an empty stomach for best results. And if you're taking any medication, it is recommended to wait 1-3 hours before ingesting clay, but please check with your physician, as medications vary in time release and content.Sent from my iPhone

awesome tendai,

lovely article....I love clay. it has been one of my best supps for my son...

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2013 1:26 PMSubject: Another good reason to use clay as a mop up agent

Yes it's all uo lessons I am learning took me a while till u gave the analogy on binders being like moping up the floors so teaching and preaching Sent from my iPhone

awesome tendai,

lovely article....I love clay. it has been one of my best supps for my son...

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2013 1:26 PMSubject: Another good reason to use clay as a mop up agent

Hi Channa,What brand of Clay did you use?Was it given while you were chelating, too?thanks,Mimoza

>  >> awesome tendai,> lovely article....I love clay. it has been one of my best supps for my son...>

> To: " mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >> Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2013 1:26 PM

> Subject: Another good reason to use clay as a mop up agent>  >  >>

Please confirm nontoxic clays, especially safe Zeolites.To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >Sent: Sun, January 27, 2013 6:36:41 PMSubject: Re: Another good reason to use clay as a mop up agent

Hi Channa,What brand of Clay did you use?Was it given while you were chelating, too?thanks,Mimoza

> >> awesome tendai,> lovely article....I love clay. it has been one of my best supps for my son...>

> To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >> Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2013 1:26 PM

> Subject: Another good reason to use clay as a mop up agent> > >>

hi mimoza, sorry for taking so long reply I have suscribed to everybody and there mother and sometimes I have about 500 emails from 500 groups...

http://healyourchild.wordpress.com/supplements/ this is a link to my blog supplement page...it is a little outdated as im doing other things now but the links to my absolute fave clays and binders is on there...hope this is helpful :)

channa

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2013 6:36 PMSubject: Re: Another good reason to use clay as a mop up agent

Hi Channa,What brand of Clay did you use?Was it given while you were chelating, too?thanks,Mimoza> >> awesome tendai,> lovely article....I love clay. it has been one of my best supps for my son...> > To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >> Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2013 1:26 PM> Subject: Another good reason to use clay as a mop up agent> > >>

Hi channa did you received my emailRadiaEnvoyé de mon iPhoneLe 2013-01-29 à 18:24, Channa Brennon a écrit :

hi mimoza, sorry for taking so long reply I have suscribed to everybody and there mother and sometimes I have about 500 emails from 500 groups...

http://healyourchild.wordpress.com/supplements/ this is a link to my blog supplement page...it is a little outdated as im doing other things now but the links to my absolute fave clays and binders is on there...hope this is helpful :)

channa

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2013 6:36 PMSubject: Re: Another good reason to use clay as a mop up agent

Hi Channa,What brand of Clay did you use?Was it given while you were chelating, too?thanks,Mimoza> >> awesome tendai,> lovely article....I love clay. it has been one of my best supps for my son...> > To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >> Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2013 1:26 PM> Subject: Another good reason to use clay as a mop up agent> > >>

I did not use binders while I chelated for a year....but plan on chelating again and will use binders on off days...

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 10:28 AMSubject: Re: Another good reason to use clay as a mop up agent

Hi channa did you received my email

> > >>

Which binders are you using on off days?Clay baths? Charcoal capsules?Epson salt baths? Virginia 341-22nd Street West Owen Sound ON N4K4E9The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use, distribute or copy this message or attachments. Please delete it immediately and inform the sender that you received the message in error. From: Channa Brennon

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 12:02:33 PM Subject: Re: Another good reason to use clay as a mop up agent

I did not use binders while I chelated for a year....but plan on chelating again and will use binders on off days...

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 10:28 AMSubject: Re: Another good reason to use clay as a mop up agent

Hi channa did you received my email

> > > >

go to my blog http://www.healyourchild.wordpress.com/ and look on my supplement page.....I list all the links to the binders I have used and loved....I was using the red clay for a while and loved it....now im using the green clay, pysilium and the diamatous earth and sometimes the blue green algae all that were great for my son I alternate these three.....dont have a bath tub or would be using the clay baths and there is a great company that sells the clay baths I put the link for that on my chelation page.

also I couldnt use binders till i got my sons gut inflammation down thru diet....

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 1:29 PMSubject: Re: Another good reason to use clay as a mop up agent

Which binders are you using on off days?

Clay baths? Charcoal capsules?

Epson salt baths?

> > > >