RemedySpot.com

SOY Re: Cod liver oil and ProEFA question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I guess im switching also.I would think nordic naturals would know better To: "mb12valtrex@yahoogroups com" <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2013 4:30 PM Subject: Re: SOY Re: Cod liver oil and ProEFA question

:)

If it isn't organic or certified non-gmo it is gmo.

Any time you aren't sure about something, call the company and ask. If they say that can't confirm whether or not it is gmo it is.

Canola

Soy

Beet sugar

Corn

All these and more are GMO if not organic or certified non-gmo.

There was just a fish that is GMO approved by the FDA. GMO's are everywhere!

Liam's Mom

Please excuse the typos. Sent from my phone.

Gorham ;

To:

mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >;

Subject:

Re: SOY Re: Cod liver oil and ProEFA question

Sent:

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 9:19:02 PM

Your funny! May explain alot of behaviors in some! Do you know if its gmo soy ? To: "mb12valtrex@yahoogroups com" <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2013 3:17 PM Subject: Re: SOY Re: Cod liver oil and ProEFA question

I didn't know for a long time either, and my son was going crazy! Now I'm on a mission to spread the word :)

Liam's Mom

Gorham ;

To:

Subject:

Re: Re: Cod liver oil and ProEFA question

Sent:

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 8:08:15 PM

Alot of us were/are unaware.Now I know.Thanks! To: "mb12valtrex@yahoogroups com" <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2013 3:00 PM Subject: Re: Re: Cod liver oil and ProEFA question

Caryn is right. D-Alpha Tocopherol is soy. They claim soy free on the bottle because allergens that test under 20ppm can be labeled free of that allergen. The vitamin e is derived from soy then they remove the protein to under that threshold of 20ppm.

Call the company when in doubt. Ask what the vitamin e is derived from. They will tell you them give you a whole speech about how the protein is removed and there isn't anything to worry about. Except there is. My son can't tolerate soy at all. Besides that if it isn't organic or specifically says verified non-gmo it is a GMO. Horrible for anyone but especially our kids.

Liam's Mom

Caryn_Reid ;

To:

<mb12valtrex >;

Subject:

Re: Cod liver oil and ProEFA question

Sent:

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 7:52:25 PM

It absolutely contains SOY. D-Alpha Tocopherol is definitely from SOY.

Caryn

>

>

> Â

> >

> >

> >sis Neka,

> >I asked a similar question recently because I had used 3 major good brands carlsons,Nordic and blue ice.I wanted to find out which people had found best.I think in my opinion that blue ice is great but was difficult for child to take so i am back to nordic.

> >Bola

> >

> >

>

Kirkman 's CLO is soy free.

>

> The only soy free fish oil I have found is Polar Power by North American Herb

and Spice www.p-73.com for information. Can find it cheaper at Amazon or iHerb.

It's wild salmon oil tested for metals and impurities

>

>

> Liam's Mom

>

> Please excuse the typos. Sent from my phone.

>

, Can not thank you enough for pointing out re soy in 99% of all fish oil... Ve found polar power here in the UK wthhttp://www.mandimart.co.uk/fish-oil---polar-power-unflavoured-8-fluid-oz-240mls-344-p.aspSo will switch to it(lol had stopes using fish oil for few mths was doing flaxseed oil and hemp oil then thought my little 20mth old needed fish so reintroduced it 3weeks ago)I will ve to be careful how I dose as it is high in vitamin d and a and so is blue ice!! There goes £30 in the bin Sent from my iPhone

The only soy free fish oil I have found is Polar Power by North American Herb and Spice www.p-73.com for information. Can find it cheaper at Amazon or iHerb. It's wild salmon oil tested for metals and impurities

Liam's Mom

tendai ;

To:

Subject:

Sent:

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 9:44:50 PM

U think the doctors would know better than ve blanket vaccines for each and every baby!!! Or the pharmaceutical would by now ve found better cleaner ingredients for most vaccines and many other medications at the end of the day comes down to ££££££Sent from my iPhone

I guess im switching also.I would think nordic naturals would know better To: "mb12valtrex@yahoogroups com" <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday,

January 26, 2013 4:30 PM Subject: Re: SOY Re: Cod liver oil and ProEFA question

Any time you aren't sure about something, call the company and ask. If they say that can't confirm whether or not it is gmo it is.

Canola

Soy

Beet sugar

Corn

Liam's Mom

Gorham ;

To:

Subject:

Sent:

Your funny! May explain alot of behaviors in some! Do you know if its gmo soy ? To: "mb12valtrex@yahoogroups com" <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday,

January 26, 2013 3:17 PM Subject: Re: SOY Re: Cod liver oil and ProEFA question

I didn't know for a long time either, and my son was going crazy! Now I'm on a mission to spread the word :)

Liam's Mom

Gorham ;

To:

Subject:

Sent:

Alot of us were/are unaware.Now I know.Thanks! To: "mb12valtrex@yahoogroups com" <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2013 3:00 PM Subject: Re: Re: Cod liver oil and ProEFA question

Caryn is right. D-Alpha Tocopherol is soy. They claim soy free on the bottle because allergens that test under 20ppm can be labeled free of that allergen. The vitamin e is derived from soy then they remove the protein to under that threshold of 20ppm.

Call the company when in doubt. Ask what the vitamin e is derived from. They will tell you them give you a whole speech about how the protein is removed and there isn't anything to worry about. Except there is. My son can't tolerate soy at all. Besides that if it isn't organic or specifically says verified non-gmo it is a GMO. Horrible for anyone but especially our kids.

Liam's Mom

Caryn_Reid ;

To:

<mb12valtrex >;

Subject:

Sent:

Caryn

>

>

> Â

> >

> >

> >sis Neka,

> >I asked a similar question recently because I had used 3 major good brands carlsons,Nordic and blue ice.I wanted to find out which people had found best.I think in my opinion that blue ice is great but was difficult for child to take so i am back to nordic.

> >Bola

> >

> >

>

Carlson has no natural tocopherols, must be checked for GMOsTo: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >Sent: Sun, January 27, 2013 7:57:36 AMSubject: Re: SOY Re: Cod liver oil and ProEFA question

, Can not thank you enough for pointing out re soy in 99% of all fish oil... Ve found polar power here in the UK wthhttp://www.mandimart.co.uk/fish-oil---polar-power-unflavoured-8-fluid-oz-240mls-344-p.aspSo will switch to it(lol had stopes using fish oil for few mths was doing flaxseed oil and hemp oil then thought my little 20mth old needed fish so reintroduced it 3weeks ago)I will ve to be careful how I dose as it is high in vitamin d and a and so is blue ice!! There goes £30 in the bin Sent from my iPhone

The only soy free fish oil I have found is Polar Power by North American Herb and Spice www.p-73.com for information. Can find it cheaper at Amazon or iHerb. It's wild salmon oil tested for metals and impurities

Liam's Mom

tendai ;

To:

Subject:

Sent:

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 9:44:50 PM

U think the doctors would know better than ve blanket vaccines for each and every baby!!! Or the pharmaceutical would by now ve found better cleaner ingredients for most vaccines and many other medications at the end of the day comes down to ££££££Sent from my iPhone

I guess im switching also.I would think nordic naturals would know better To: "mb12valtrex@yahoogroups com" <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday,

January 26, 2013 4:30 PM Subject: Re: SOY Re: Cod liver oil and ProEFA question

Canola

Soy

Beet sugar

Corn

Liam's Mom

Gorham ;

To:

Subject:

Sent:

Your funny! May explain alot of behaviors in some! Do you know if its gmo soy ? To: "mb12valtrex@yahoogroups com" <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday,

January 26, 2013 3:17 PM Subject: Re: SOY Re: Cod liver oil and ProEFA question

Liam's Mom

Gorham ;

To:

Subject:

Sent:

Liam's Mom

Caryn_Reid ;

To:

<mb12valtrex >;

Subject:

Sent:

Caryn

>

>

> Â

> >

> >

> >sis Neka,

> >Bola

> >

> >

>