RemedySpot.com

Dr. Goldberg Protocol

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello everybody, can any one please explain if there is a one way protocol/

steps that Dr. Goldberg follows to all his patients. I'm really desperate to try

something very different for my 5 year old son with asd. I live in Australia I

don't think

I can see him. I have been a member of this group for a while now and given the

name of the group MB12VALTREX, I have not tried valtrex for my son.

Any parents out there with knowledge please help...

Thank you

mum of 5 yr old boy with asd

Hi ,You may want to look up the SCIA protocol because some of it is similar to what dr. Goldberg does. I have been thinking about seeing Dr. G too because I havent found other drs. who are doing what he is doing and my son is not exactly getting better with biomed so far (he is improving but I am not sure it is because of biomed -- lots of ups and down for his gut and behavior). My son is still mildly autistic with lots of behavior issues so i am wondering if dr. G protocol is the way we may go in the future. Possibly Dr. Krigsman first but not sure....Anyway, you can find SCIA drs. i think who can help you over the phone. I believe Dr. Kurt Woeller is one of them. Google SCIA and she what you can find online.cheers,Subject: Dr. Goldberg ProtocolTo: mb12valtrex Date: Saturday, January 19, 2013, 4:33 AM

Hello everybody, can any one please explain if there is a one way protocol/ steps that Dr. Goldberg follows to all his patients. I'm really desperate to try something very different for my 5 year old son with asd. I live in Australia I don't think

I can see him. I have been a member of this group for a while now and given the name of the group MB12VALTREX, I have not tried valtrex for my son.

Thank you

you right Dr.Woeller is an awesome person he's always there to help everyone. To: mb12valtrex Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2013 11:02 AM Subject: Re: Dr. Goldberg Protocol

Hi ,You may want to look up the SCIA protocol because some of it is similar to what dr. Goldberg does. I have been thinking about seeing Dr. G too because I havent found other drs. who are doing what he is doing and my son is not exactly getting better with biomed so far (he is improving but I am not sure it is because of biomed -- lots of ups and down for his gut and behavior). My son is still mildly autistic with lots of behavior issues so i am wondering if dr. G protocol is the way we may go in the future. Possibly Dr. Krigsman first but not sure....Anyway, you can find SCIA drs. i think who can help you over the phone. I believe Dr. Kurt Woeller is one of them. Google SCIA and she what you can find online.cheers,--- On

Sat,

1/19/13, Mancuso wrote:Subject: Dr. Goldberg ProtocolTo: mb12valtrex Date: Saturday, January 19, 2013, 4:33 AM

Hello everybody, can any one please explain if there is a one way protocol/ steps that Dr. Goldberg follows to all his patients. I'm really desperate to try something very different for my 5 year old son with asd. I live in Australia I don't think

I can see him. I have been a member of this group for a while now and given the name of the group MB12VALTREX, I have not tried valtrex for my son.

Thank you

Have you tried AC chelation? To: mb12valtrex Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2013 7:33 AM Subject: Dr. Goldberg Protocol

Thank you

Here are links to Dr. Goldberg's web site:

http://www.neuroimmunedr.com/Articles/Autism___PDD/autism___pdd.html

http://www.neuroimmunedr.com/

NIDS web site:

http://www.nids.net/

NIDS Protocol: (see menu on the side for step by step approach)

http://www.nids.net/?page_id=27

Subject: Re: Dr. Goldberg ProtocolTo: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >Date: Saturday, January 19, 2013, 2:11 PM

Have you tried AC chelation?

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2013 7:33 AMSubject: Dr. Goldberg Protocol

Hello everybody, can any one please explain if there is a one way protocol/ steps that Dr. Goldberg follows to all his patients. I'm really desperate to try something very different for my 5 year old son with asd. I live in Australia I don't think I can see him. I have been a member of this group for a while now and given the name of the group MB12VALTREX, I have not tried valtrex for my son.Any parents out there with knowledge please help...Thank youmum of 5 yr old boy with asd

----- Forwarded Message ----- To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Sunday, 20 January 2013 9:21 AM Subject: Re: Dr. Goldberg Protocol Thanks , I will take your advice, I have tried so many things for my son e.g biomed

doctor, homeopath, chamber, stem cell, diet, dmsa, nate, ABA etc. But for the past 3 years since my sons' regression, there's little improvement. Yet I never want to give up on him. Yes, I do have my moments of exhaustion, frustration. No have not tried strong chelation on him. His hair analysis showed that his mercury is low.He is high on lead and arsenic.Mum of 5 yr old asdSent from my iPad

Is there directed to me? If so I had no idea I was spamming you.Sent from my iPadPlease stop spamming my email. It's not going to make me notice it any faster. If I don't notice one, I'm not going to notice 50.You can remove any posting you want on the group's page yourself. That's also where you can unsubscribe. All of that information was sent to you when you joined. For what it's worth, it's not the first time we've received wrong email. At least what you sent wasn't offensive to anyone - we've had those before! You don't have to leave the group if you don't want to.

<PastedGraphic-3.tiff>* * * Cheryl * * * ~ Antiviral Therapy 101~~ Make a biomed book ~~ gryffinstail.wordpress.com ~~ @Gryffins_Tail ~~ Join the MB12Valtrex Yahoo! Group ~

Hello Dinesh,Just so you know, one affirming email like that keep a person from pulling the trigger, so to speak. ty If all the ____ I have experienced can be turned into high art, let it start here. Is there any way for Ma or Bapuji to deeply relate to audiences how a heartfelt response like yours, a simple risking and reaching out in kindness to another at the slightest hint of intuition, can save a person's life? My experiences and readings have revealed this to me. I know the traditional yogic way is not touchy-feely and both Ma and Bapuji's culture did not raise them this way. The number of suicides from the staggering amount of generally "invisible" Neuro Immune Diseases (many forms, most environmentally caused at this point

re: four decades of research plus personal experience) could be much mitigated, leaving room for more people inspired to help others. I know my contribution partly involves my sharing; people always tell me how much they learn from me. Wonder if this point about reaching out more with encouragement can be expressed by Ma in her talks? How do I get this across since I have to cut back? -- Much later, after they get back and the webcasts are caught up with. tyvmJeanneTo: Jeanne Janson Sent: Sat, January 19, 2013 9:13:10 PMSubject: RE: New submission from Contact Form

Sita Ram Jeanne; Glad you are going to be able to watch the webcast and thanks for the donation. We will definitely keep you on the prayer list. By the way, this webcast is free so no scholarship is required and your donation is appreciated. But we would absolutely always consider scholarships for you so that you can attend webcast events. Glad to hear that people you’ve dealt with at DYC have been kind and I’m certain that Ma’s grace is flowing toward you. Sita Rama,Dinesh From: Jeanne Janson [mailto:ecoartist1 (AT) bellsouth (DOT) net] Sent:

Saturday, January 19, 2013 5:47 PMTo: webmaster@...Subject: New submission from Contact Form Name Jeanne Janson Email ecoartist1@... Subject

Yantra puja tonight 10 pm est PERSONAL, CONFIDENTIAL Your Message A money order for $15. was mailed a few days ago. The financial

situation has not significantly changed despite years after India pujas for family and finances, etc., webcasts, etc. Whatever I do with DYC has to be by scholarship since with the genetically caused disabilities have not been able to bring in a work income for some decades. Going without anywhere near adequate medical care, balanced diet, keeping up with bills for most of my life now; of course this could always change for the better. Suicidal ideation and huge emotional turmoil like a constant PMS rage has continued despite letters written to Ma. This is in keeping with my recent genetic test results, which explains all not known when i first started with DYC, and which have not really been interpreted yet except they are some of the worst for mental/emotional states, neurotransmi! tter metabolism some advocate Yasko Methylation Genomics test volunteers have ever seen.People praise me for my clarity. Whatever makes people say this confuses me

further. Have no idea what to do for practices since the time it takes to cope with these conditions takes all my time. Mantra has no holy feel to it, but I do it when I think of it. Even ignorantly-prescribed nutritional drugs have injured me this last year, and I do not kill myself only because it would hurt others. Also, I do not like to waste good work and am crazy curious about being the most complex person/medical case most people/doctors have ever encountered. Helping hundreds or thousands of people so far, which I am told I have done with my activism through doctors, internet and suing the fraud therapist who did the worst types of abuse, has not gotten me past daily fear/despair. It seems I and my achievements are never good enough after the evil Catholic brainwashing of childhood on top of the genetic damage/poisoning by vaccines, Lyme Disease, heavy metals, environmental tox! ins, etc.In closing, I have no idea whether I should be

with DYC or not but am leaning toward continuing because this is way beyond my assessment ability and may be very beneficial. Am asking for DYC to continue working with me in scholarship status to keep the energy going. People have been generally kind; am grateful for that and hope it continues and heals the genetics. That is always possible. Looking back, the service done for others has been injurious to me much or most of the time because i have not been able to take care of myself at all without further breakdowns of health and stability; I became further drained; Pema Chodron calls that "stupid compassion." Please continue to assist me in prayer without being on the list -- I would be on it every week the way things have dragged on -- if possible, and thanks to any and All Who do.The most stupid, confused "disciple" ever,JeanneStill working it (the forward motion without hope, I

mean)

No. ;) It's all taken care of anyway.

* * * Cheryl * * * ~ Antiviral Therapy 101~~ Make a biomed book ~~ gryffinstail.wordpress.com ~~ @Gryffins_Tail ~~ Join the MB12Valtrex Yahoo! Group ~

Is there directed to me? If so I had no idea I was spamming you.Sent from my iPad

I've not done the protocol thus don't have personal experience. My limited

understanding is it is high dose valtrex, anti-fungals and SSRIs. Dr.

in TX is the only other doctor I know of doing the NIDS protocol.

SCIA is different - it begins with probiotics, next is high dose ibuprofen, then

anti-virals and maybe anti-fungals too.

>

> Hello everybody, can any one please explain if there is a one way protocol/

steps that Dr. Goldberg follows to all his patients. I'm really desperate to try

something very different for my 5 year old son with asd. I live in Australia I

don't think

> I can see him. I have been a member of this group for a while now and given

the name of the group MB12VALTREX, I have not tried valtrex for my son.

> Any parents out there with knowledge please help...

> Thank you

>

> mum of 5 yr old boy with asd

>